updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

Quetzalcoatl [Esme], wherein marco meets esme perez
Esme Perez
 Posted: May 26 2018, 07:34 PM

Esme turned her head back towards Marco, after hearing him mention that he knew a little something about children finding trouble to get into from time to time. "Oh, you do? Does that mean that you have a younger sibling?" She asked, a soft smile curving against the corners of her full lips.

Esme was more so concerned about finding Elisa at the moment that she did not even notice that Marco's fingers still had a little bit of wet paint on them. The chocolate-haired female would squeeze their hands together a bit, once their fingers had managed to intwine with each other. She wanted to make sure that she would not leave Marco behind. "Oh, you think so?" She asked, a soft giggle escaping from Esme's lips after hearing Marco state that she seems to be a caring person. "Believe it or not. I get that a lot of people. I have never really thought about it, but I guess that I am a caring person. I must have gotten that from my mother. I want to become a pediatrician someday... That is why I feel so passionate about working with children....Oh, I'm sorry...I'm rumbling a little too much now...Sorry..." She giggled, blushing a bit after realizing that she was starting to get a little too carried away. "No need to thank me, Marco. You art speaks for itself." She added, flashing him a warm and bright smile as she continued to lead them towards the bridge.

"Marco...Is your dream to become a famous artist someday? Or do you have other dreams that you want to chase, too?" She asked curiously, allowing her ocean blue orbs to meet with his eyes for a few seconds.

@Marco Jun

PM
^
Marco Jun
 Posted: May 27 2018, 01:39 AM

Any time she set her stunning blue eyes on him, the typically self-assured teenager felt a shiver down his spine. He was still under the impression that maybe he’d inhaled a little too much fumes during his latest work. Maybe this was just some sort of illusion brought on by the high. But each time he felt her hand squeeze his a little, he was quickly brought out of that delusion. Still, that begged the question: what did Esme Perez find so interesting about Marco Jun anyway? He was just some hoodlum, right? Everybody else thought so.

She was rather perceptive about the words he’d said and the tone in which he had said them in, however. Marco was a little surprised she’d guessed it so well, and certainly didn’t refrain from answering it. He was proud of the little turd, anyway. ”I do,” He began, smiling back at her but knowing it was hopeless to try to match the radiance of hers. ”His name’s Gael. He’s going to university soon for Marine Biology, so I guess he’s not always into trouble.” He laughed a little, hopping over a fallen moss-covered log they passed on the way to the bridge.

As he listened to Esme lightly explain where she’d gotten her penchant for being caring and what aspirations she had, Marco listened on with great fascination. So fascinated, in fact, that the moment she even suggested the idea that she was rambling on too much Marco was already shaking his head dismissively. ”No way… you don’t gotta apologize or nuthin’. I think that’s really cool, Esme. I really like that.” There was more he wanted to say, but then she had to go on and make him feel funny again (in a good way) when she complimented his art once more. Marco wasn’t exactly sure what she meant, but he knew he liked it.

When asked if he had any aspirations for his passion, the brown-eyed youth really thought about it for a moment. But, as always, he was simply living his life day by day. He shook his head. ”Nah, not really… I mean… you’re only the first person I’ve talked to about my art and who I’ve seen while I was still standing there. Don’t get me wrong… it’d be great to make some dinero off of a hobby I love to do… but it’s still just a hobby. And I haven’t figured out if I’m good enough yet… otherwise, nah. I’m just looking to graduate finally… and not get arrested.” He laughed afterwards, but it was a legitimate concern.

Out of the corner of his eye, without warning, Marco suddenly spotted… something between two trees. He stopped Esme with a slight tug of his hand. They were only about a minute away from the bridge now but, as Marco squinted his eyes, the youth noticed what looked like a really old tent covered in leaves and disguised like a bush between two trees almost perfectly. The tent wasn’t adult-sized… but it was certainly kid-sized. Marco blinked and turned to Esme with a look that was equal parts confusion and caution. ”Want me to check inside?” He inquired, turning his gaze back to the covered and beaten up tent. Who knew what they would find in there. He’d almost be relieved if Elisa wasn’t in there.

catch me ridin'
@Esme Perez mysterytent
PM
^
Esme Perez
 Posted: May 27 2018, 10:15 AM

A warm smile tugged against Esme's lips as she listened to Marco talk about his sibling for a couple of minutes. "Aww, he sounds adorable." She stated, the warm smile curved against her sweet lips starting to spread a little more across her lips. "I have a couple of older brothers. Try imagining growing up being the youngest with three older brothers." She stated, chuckling a bit. "I have always wanted a younger sibling to hang out with, but I guess you can say that Elisa is kind of like the little sister that I have always wished for...Despite the fact that she can be a total handful at times." She added, shrugging her shoulders a little bit.

A soft blush touched her cheeks as soon as Marco told her that she did not have to apology to him for being so talkative. In fact, the young male stated that he liked her passion regarding children and her future career goals. "Oh, thanks Marco." She smiled back at him, their eyes locking with each others for a few more seconds.

Esme nodded her head, listening carefully to Marco explain to her a little more about his artwork. "Well, that is okay. You still have a lot of time to figure out what it is that you would like to do in life. I mean, I believe that you a talented artist and I think that you should start to share your art work with other people, too. Don't get me wrong. I think that it is cool, that I am one of the only people, who have witness you create such a masterpiece, but I genuinely do believe that other people would like to see the artist behind the masterpiece. Especially, if those who do happen to see your art work can connect with the art work by having a true understanding of the deep meaning behind it." She stated, while staring deeply into his eyes. "Graduating without getting arrested is a good goal, too. So, maybe you should think about different ways to showcase your art work other than through painting murals." She suggested with a soft smile. "Have you had a chance to check out the art gallery yet?" She asked him. She figured that the art gallery would be a good place for him to visit sometime, if he had not visited it yet, that is.

"Hmm?" She asked in a soft tone, once she felt Marco tugging against her hand. Her alluring azure eyes would then stare into the direction of where Marco's eyes appeared to have been looking at the moment. Esme's eyes quickly widening as she noticed the suspicious tent not too far away from the bridge. Her heart starting to pound a little harder, as various thoughts started to rush through her head. Similar to Marco's thoughts, she was starting hope that Elisa would not be inside of the tent. Only the heavens knew what kind of odd and dangerous activities could happen in such a environment. "Let's go together..." She stated, letting go of Marco's hand and sprinting towards the tent.

@Marco Jun

PM
^
Marco Jun
 Posted: May 29 2018, 01:25 PM

Marco had laughed a little when Esme let him know about her three older brothers. It was hard to imagine being the youngest out of three older brothers, considering he had only been an older brother himself for so long. But he could imagine it... and it involved imagining a lot of fights between them. Marco would definitely be a handful as a younger brother, so at least he could relate to Elisa on that level somewhat. Even if she was a handful for a different sort of reasons. The young man was sure the little girl didn't have his sort of fiery temper and penchant for needless physical combat, anyway.

Regardless, he watched Esme with calm brown eyes as she encouraged him to take things one at a time and follow his true passions. Her words truly carried him to another level of courage and anticipation for the future he didn't think he'd had. But, currently, his passion involved gauging her expression and wondering why her cheeks were glowing a little red. Had he really brought that out of her? A good-for-nothing hoodlum like him? He couldn't believe it. A gorgeous girl with an eye for art like this probably had a popular quarterback in Harvard or handsome super genius waiting for her somewhere. Not some thug like him with dirty paint on his hands.

He let the idea of anything beyond a temporary friendship with her slip away. No, he hadn't visited the art gallery yet and he shook his head to answer that. But, of course, their attention had suddenly been drawn away by the discovery of the suspicious tent hidden under a cloak of leaves between two trees. When Esme prompted him to follow her towards it, Marco nodded and jogged alongside her. They eventually came to a slow stop just before reaching its entrance. Marco looked towards Esme and paused for a moment... then turned back to the tent, dropped down to a crouch, and then cautiously proceeded to unzip the entrance.

What they found inside was... strange.

The tent, upon closer inspection, seemed to have been built out of garbage that the cloak of leaves shielded from view from far away. Inside, a nest of empty M&M wrappers occupied the floor among other wrappers from various candy companies. There were empty tin cans, too, scattered about. Some of them seemed to have been crudely stabbed open with a fork or bashed against a rock. A pillow made out of dirty sweaters and tablecloths that had clearly been pulled out of a dumpster was at the end of the tent. There were also crudely drawn pictures on cardboard and what looked like... a child's extremely poor attempt at writing something? Marco couldn't make out what the words said, but he thought he spotted an 'N' as the first word.

Picking up a piece of cardboard with a picture of what looked like a Digimon drawn in what seemed to be ketchup paste, Marco squinted his eyes at it. Digimon. He had only just learned about them last week when he'd run away back to California. It was crazy how fast something like that could become a part of your daily life. It was probably just a picture of an imaginary friend or something, but here he was. Automatically assuming it was a Digimon. He looked over to Esme and shook that thought out of his head, as it usually lead to him wondering whether Sancho was stalking him from somewhere. "Does Elisa draw? She knows how to write... right?" He asked tentatively, turning his gaze from the drawing (of a Kyaromon, although they wouldn't know it) to the sorry attempts at writing displayed before them on other ragtag pieces of cardboard. She definitely knew how to write. But...

Then what kid did this tent belong to... ?

catch me ridin'
@Esme Perez noahwhereareyou
PM
^
Esme Perez
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 01:00 PM

Esme sapphire blue orbs widen as soon as Marco and her entered inside of the small tent made out of various garage. She had never seen anything like it before in person. However, she could recall seeing similar tents made out of a pile of junk in a couple of films that she had watched of the years. After studying the various items scattered around the place, Esme found himself becoming a little more confident that the abandoned tent did not have a connection with Elisa. The tent was more than likely created by someone without a home and to be honest that kind of made Esme worried a little more. The thought of a homeless child being forced to live in such horrendous conditions almost made her heart break.

Esme slowly walked over towards Marco and admired the picture of a mysterious creature drawn on a piece of cardboard. A soft smile tugging against the corners of her lips. "It looks like someone else has a passion for art, too." She giggled a bit before turning attention back towards the other items scattered around the place. "Uh, yes. Elisa can write, draw and read." He replied, turning back attention back towards Marco. "I do not believe that this tent belongs to Elisa, though. Therefore, there has to be another kid wondering around here somewhere, too. It kind of breaks my heart just thinking about the possibility of this little tent being the home of a homeless kid." She added, shaking her head and glancing back down at various items cluttered up together.

"Well, I guess that we should leave and continue to look for Elisa" She suggested, glancing back over at Marco. Esme was still worried about Elisa, but she also starting worry about the mysterious kid, who could be living inside of the small tent. Perhaps after finding Elisa, she would make it her next mission to discover the owner of the small tent.

@Marco Jun

PM
^
Marco Jun
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 08:27 PM

He'd seen it before in LA. Homeless kids. He'd technically been one, once... a long time ago when he'd run away from home for a week. It hadn't been fun. But the kid who had been camping out here... Marco had to guess that he wasn't much older than seven or eight. He could just tell from the drawings and poor attempts at spelling.

Regardless, as certain as he was that Esme would want to help the mysterious child, Marco knew the kid probably wasn't around. And certainly wouldn't come back upon spotting two strangers in his or her tent. So, when the blue-eyed girl suggested they move on, he nodded. They exited the tent as carefully as they had entered it, just to make sure it didn't collapse on them. As they walked away from it, Marco cast a glance over his shoulder to commit it to memory. He would try and keep an eye for it (and the kid) from here on out.

The search for Elisa would continue as Marco took the lead again towards the bridge at the other end of the small 'woods' they were in. Leaves crunched beneath his Nike's as he walked, turning around every once in a while to acknowledge Esme and make sure she wasn't falling behind. It wasn't long before he asked the inquiry that had been in his mind prior to discovering the mysterious junk tent, "Sooo... you think I'm good enough for, whatcha say... art galleries?"

He turned over to address her with his rich brown eyes, blinking a little bit in surprise at her expression before turning away again. "I just, uh... I don't think I've ever even been to one, y'know? And tagging on the street is one thing... but making art for rich gueros holding wine glasses... I don't know." He thought about it for a moment, silently, as they drew closer and closer to the ravine. "But thanks, Esme. For, uh... thinking that."

But, yet again, he found himself wondering why she even cared. Or whether she was just being sweet out of some sort of pity. These insecurities made him uncomfortable. Mainly because he wasn't used to them. On top of not being used to such compliments either!

catch me ridin'
@Esme Perez lostintranslation
PM
^
Esme Perez
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 08:13 PM

Esme had founded her arms underneath her chest as the two of them continued to head towards the direction of the bridge. The mocha-haired female's mind was still lingering on the beaten down tent made out of garage, which she still assumed belonged to an homeless child. Her thoughts were soon distracted once Marco started to speak about his art work again. "Oh...Yes! I do believe that your art work is good enough for an art gallery." She stated as a warm smile started to form around her soft, pink lips. "I can't believe that I am first one to tell you something like that." She added, glancing back over at him again.

A couple of soft giggles escaped from Esme's lips as she listened to Marco explain why he did not believe that he would be interested in creating art work for the purposes of an art gallery. "Well, don't know it until you've tried it! I know it is probably easy for you to say that right now, but dare to do something different in your life for a chance. You never know what would come out of it." She encouraged him, offering him another sweet smile as the two of them continued to move forth.

"If you do decided that you would like to at least visit an art gallery, then I would not mind tagging on with you." She stated, her gorgeous, azure eyes glancing back over into his direction as she waited for a response from him.

@Marco Jun

PM
^
Marco Jun
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 02:51 AM

Her words of encouragement definitely struck home with Marco. Not only because they were well-founded and put, but because she was offering encouragement in the first place! His friends back in LA were quick to shoot down anything they deemed to be delusions of grandeur. After all, homeboys in the hood who thought they were gonna be rich and famous in the future were a dime a dozen. Needless to say, a graffiti artist making it big like Banksy did was a one in a million chance. As far as his 'homies' were concerned, he had a better chance at reaching the moon than he did becoming famous because of his street art. And, even then, only if they needed good janitors for a moon base in the future.

Esme was different, though. That much was clear. She either saw something in him that nobody else saw (including himself), or she was sugarcoating it for him. Which, honestly, he was leaning towards a bit more. After all, so far she seemed like an incredibly nice chica... the kind that never wanted to hurt anybody's feelings. Even if the truth were to make it so. Still, even if he had some doubts that she was being honest, Marco couldn't deny that simply hearing her say it made him feel good. Naturally, he smiled back at her a bit before turning back ahead. When she suggested that they go to an art gallery together, however, he immediately blinked in disbelief and turned back to her. "A-Ah... juntos, huh?" They had stopped walking momentarily.

"Y'know... I think that'd be kinda nice, actually. I mean, if--" He stopped, suddenly, when he noticed a strange object behind her. Looking over her shoulder and squinting at it, Marco couldn't be sure exactly what it was. But he stepped forward and directed Esme to turn around and look at it, too: nestled in the natural cavity of a tree was... an egg? A purple egg? Whatever owl that may have laid that and made that hole in the tree its home was gone, of course. But, as Marco stared at it further, he couldn't help but feel that it was connected to the Digital World somehow... and, though he didn't know it yet, the Digivice it was connected to on its other side would be proof of that.

catch me ridin'
@Esme Perez newparents
PM
^
Esme Perez
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 08:56 PM

A short moment of silence soon found the duo, as the two of the continued to travel towards the bridge. Every once in a while, Esme's shimmering, ocean blue orbs would glance over at Marco. She could tell that from his body language that the teenage male seem to have been thinking deeply about her previous statements. Perhaps, he was not used to receiving words of encouragement from people or maybe he just focusing on trying to figure her out. Either way, Esme figured that she would remain quiet for a little while longer and just let him focus on his own thoughts. Meanwhile, she would start to wonder off into her own little world again. However, she soon snapped out of her thoughts, after hearing Marco's Spanish accent ringing through her ear. "Yes, together." She smiled, a couple of soft giggles escaping from her mouth as she came to a quick halt with him. "I figured that it would be better to visit with a friend. Perhaps, a friend who also admires fine art." She added as the warm and alluring smile hugging across her lips started to spread even more.

Esme's attention soon shifted away from Marco, after noticing that something or someone seem to have captured his attention. "Marco? Is everything okay? Do you see Elisa?" She asked, slowly turning around to glance into the direction that he seem to have been starting in at the moment. "Wha-what is that? Is that an egg?" She questioned, her eyes starting to widen as she started to walk towards the egg to get a better view of it. Within seconds, a light purple aura would start to surrounding the egg and the digital device as the mocha-haired female started to approach it even more. "What is going on? What kind of egg is this?" She asked, glancing over her shoulder to look back at Marco before extending her hand to touch the egg. However, before her dainty hand could even touch the egg the purple and white digivice would float into the palm of her hand. "it's...it's a digivice!" She stated in awe.

@Marco Jun

PM
^
Marco Jun
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 12:47 PM

Marco, of course, walked alongside her as she approached the unusually large egg. It could have passed off as an ostrich egg... if ostriches were native to New Jersey and laid eggs with that kind of color pattern, anyway. The glow certainly caught him off guard and, temporarily, he gently held Esme back from it with a hand on her shoulder. The slow realization that this was something Digimon-related, of course, started to dawn on him. "I don't know," He responded to Esme's inquiries. "But be careful, chica. We don't know where it came from, ey..." He warned, cautiously scanning their surroundings for the sake of both of them. Upon turning back, however, his deep brown eyes would widen at the sight of a Digivice in Esme's hand.

His gut feeling had been right!

"It's a Digivice!"

"It's a Digivice!"

They'd stated what it was simultaneously and, at first, Marco hadn't realized that Esme already knew about Digimon. Until he stopped himself from going into an explanation. "Esme, this is gonna sound crazy but-- wait a second... you already know what it's called?" He inquired, tilting his head confusedly at her. He pulled out his own Digivice, about to explain his own circumstances with the Digital World, before an interruption stopped him yet again-- this time, from the once-invisible koala bear that lounged on a tree branch directly in front of them, swinging its forked tail.

"Ohhh. Sounds like you two have been keeping secrets. If it makes you feel any better, mono, I wouldn't have expected little Bo Peep here to be chosen either." The Phascomon spoke with its toothy smile, partly at the sight of the sweet innocent an easily corruptable girl and partly at the trademark growl he'd grown used to receiving from Marco. "Muy interesante..."

catch me ridin'
@Esme Perez littlediablo
PM
^
Esme Perez
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 09:46 PM

Esme's azure orbs were still twinning with excited as she continued to stare down at the digital device resting in the palm of her dainty hand. "I can't believe it. I finally have my own digivice!" She stated, a few soft giggles escaping from her lips. She would slowly turn towards Marco, after hearing her new friend starting to speak up again. "Yes. I know what this is. I would never mistake this beautiful item for anything else." She giggled, glancing back down at the device. "Wait...How do you know about digivices?" She asked, raising an eye brow at Marco. It was quite clear that Marco is also not a stranger to digivices, which meant that he was also a Digidestined, too. Her keen eyes would soon noticed the digivice resting in Marco's hand. "No way! You are a chosen one, too?" She asked, slowly moving a little closer towards her friend in order to admire his device, which appeared to be slightly different from the one that she was currently holding in her hand.

"Eek!" A quick sound escaped from Esme's soft lips due to being startled a little by an unexpected guest, the moment she heard the voice of an unfamiliar voice coming from the tree in front of them. Her ocean blue eyes widen as she made eye contact with the weird koala-like creature. "Who are you? And who are you calling Bo Peep? You demonic koala! She replied in a tone full of sass, narrowing her eyes towards the weird creature.Esme was a sweetheart for the most part. However, she also had a rather spicy and aggressive side to her, too. Which, Marco's partner Digimon would find out soon enough, if he continued to prefer to her as Bo Peep.

@Marco Jun

PM
^
Marco Jun
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 11:39 PM

There was no way Marco would have expected Esme to lash back at Sancho like that. She had come off as nothing but sweet and understanding from the moment he’d met her but… apparently there was certainly a fiery side to her, too. Which, in all honesty, was something he’d somewhat sensed all along. A twinkle in her eye. Her Latina heritage. Still, the act left the LA native speechless as he blinked his eyes in disbelief at her and turned to gauge Sancho’s own response. First, there was finding out that Esme knew about the Digital World and Digimon, something Marco had only found out himself a little over a week ago. Now, that same girl was fearlessly telling off a Digimon she had never met yet (but definitely deserved it).

If there was any doubt that Marco was interested in her, this definitely expunged it. Esme was unlike any girl he’d met before. Even Sancho showed signs of being alarmed.

"Ohoho. I like the fire in you, Bo. Are we keeping this one, Marco?" The little demon koala slyly grinned, suddenly disappearing from view again. Despite the fact that he’d gone invisible again, however, Marco and Esme could still hear him clear as day. "My name is Sancho. I’m a Phascomon. And I guess you can say Marky there is the monkey who holds my Digivice."

Marco scoffed. ”Don’t listen to him, Esme. The little diablo just likes to play tricks.” He spoke, gazing about a waiting for the Phascomon to reappear again. Stepping forward a moment afterward, he closed Esme’s fingers around her Digivice gently and looked into her eyes for a moment before tossing his head towards the direction of the canal. ”C’mon, we should just go.”

Just then, Sancho would reappear hanging upside-down on a branch behind Esme. "Ohh. But the egg… aren’t you two taking it? I do believe it’s the muchachita’s very own Digimon partner, y’know… wouldn’t want something bad to happen to it, would we?"

As much as Marco wanted to snap at his Digimon… it was right. Looking back down at the Digiegg, he sighed. Digimon, at least in Marco’s case, had only brought trouble to him so far. Was this something he could really let a sweet girl like Esme become embroiled in? At the end of the day, however… he supposed it wasn’t his choice. And, from the way she had snapped at Sancho, she seemed extremely capable anyway. Crouching down to gently pick up the large egg, he turned back to the blue-eyed beauty. ”Sancho… Sancho’s right. I think… I think this is your Digimon, Esme… do you, uh… want it?” He asked, hoping it wasn’t a stupid question as he tentatively held it out to her.

catch me ridin'
@Esme Perez firstbaby
PM
^
Esme Perez
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 07:29 PM

Esme quickly turned her attention back towards the devilish koala-like creature. "¡Cállate!" She shouted towards mischievous creature. Her once calm, sapphire blue eyes now burning with a raging flame. "First off! Stop calling me Bo! My name is Esme! Second! I am not a pet, so no one will be keeping me!" She stated, placing her dainty hands over her curvaceous hips. Esme was a sweetheart for the most part. However, whenever someone crosses her the wrong way then her spicier side starts to flare up. It was probably a good thing that the demonic-creature faded away when he did, because Esme was too welcoming him with a quick sucker punch."Sancho, huh? You have a lot of nerve don't you? I would advise to chill out with calling me Bo, if you want us to be on good terms." She warned the Digimon in a softer tone this time.

Esme glanced over at her new friend, clearing her throat a bit before fixing her mouth to speak to him. "Your little friend is a little rude. You should probably teach him a thing or two about manners. She stated, before glancing back down at the purple device resting in her hand. She was about to fix her mouth to speak again. However, her thoughts were soon interrupted a bit, once she felt Marco's hand touching her hand. A small blush touching her cheeks a bit as her alluring azure eyes gazed with his own for a few seconds. "Umm, yeah. I guess so. We still have to find my missing kid." She added, as she started to focus back on her original goal.

Esme soon came to a stop, after hearing Sacho's voice again. Despite the fact that she had developed a dislike for the creature, he seem to have made an interesting hypothesis regarding the mysterious egg. Her huge, blue eyes watched as the tan teenage boy walked over and carefully picked up the large, purple egg. "Of course, if this egg contains my Digimon then I have to take care of it!" She stated, nodding her head and she reached out and press her soft hands against the egg. Her gentle finger tips, slowly connecting with Marco's fingertips as the two of them held the egg together for a couple of more minutes. Her shimmering blue eyes becoming lost in his darker ones for what seem to have been forever in her mind.

@Marco Jun

PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.