updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

What Happens Next? [Caden], I Dare You Move
Amiee Sanford
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 12:19 AM

Digidestined (Adventure)

18 yrsinventory
plotterYuko
digidexapplication

Amiee Sanford

Maybe One Day I'll Just Let It All Go
Amiee Sanford, 18, Digidestined
It would Amiee had finished showing Caden around town some time ago, and the two had settled into the mall after a little tour of that. Mostly, her favorite places to shop and a few good places to get a good meal, although she would most certainly recommend the places she had mentioned outside the mall. They were normally better, but the tour had just felt incomplete without including the mall. After all there were a lot of people from their school that choose to hang out here.

The conversation was just starting to wind down as the two were planning to part ways for the day, partially because Amiee had homework to do, and she had assumed Caden had things to do as well. Partially because she hadn’t informed her partner in the change of plans, and she was afraid if she left her for too long she would come looking for her. She had just finished taking a sip of her coffee, taking a breathe as she opened her mouth to try to start wrapping up the conversation when her eyes fell off of Caden to her right (his left).

Galloping towards them was a mostly white pup with a red striped tail with partly red ears. As she saw it a look of panic overtook Amiee as she immediately shifted from her seat to stand up to try to intercept the creature, unfortunately she had caught it too late and the two met right beside Caden’s seat. Still, rather than give up she opted to try to per-empt any possible damage trying to soothe her partner’s fears.

“I’m fine. Hes fine. Hes a friend.”

Amiee did her best to contain the mon as it gave Caden a glare over her shoulder. Seemingly unphased by her words.

”I’ll save you Amiee. Just give me a few minutes alone with the guy!”

Amiee pulled back looking her partner in the eyes.

“Look at me. Look at me. I’m fine.”

Her partner finally ripped her gaze away from Caden to focus back on Amiee and after confirming that she was indeed physically fine she seemed to calm down.

“You mean hes not holding you captive for the Dark Masters.”

Amiee let out a small sigh as the moment seemed to pass. As she spoke she glanced around the mall. Thankfully no one else seemed to notice the outburst. She gave a small shake of her head.

“I promise he isn’t. I was just showing him around town like I did with you. Now shhhh. You can’t let people hear you talking.”

”Oh, right. Still getting used to this human world thing.”

She gave her partner a small smile and a quick hand on the head letting her know it was alright.

“I’m still getting used to the idea of their being more than one world, so call us even.”

With that done she turned her attention towards their audience member.

“Caden, what you just saw here, you can’t tell anyone. Theres a lot of bad people that would take advantage of it. For me, for her, and for a lot of other people. Promise me. Please.”

If he looked in her eyes there would be more than a hint of desperation in them. Everything would depend on his answer and she wanted to be able to trust him with this. It would be nice to have someone else know after all.

Let Every Shade Of My True Colors Show
@Caden Hitson / Notes / theme
PM
^
Caden Hitson
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 05:23 PM

Caden was still relieved and thankful that Amiee had agreed to show him around the school and even gave him a little tour around the city after their classes had ended for the day. Caden was a little skeptical about moving and having to start over at a new school. However, since he had met Amiee things have been off to a good start thus far. The two of them had enjoyed each other's company quite a bit from exploring some of the various shopping centers inside of the mall, enjoying a delicious meal and just engaging in friendly conversations with each other. It was quite obvious that his first day at Tower High had been a success thanks to Amiee.

Caden took one last drink from out of his beverage as their conversation started to wind down a bit. He was a little sad that their little outing with each other was about to come to an end. However, he knew that the both of them had other plans and obligations that needed to focus on. Besides, this would not be their last time hanging out with each other. At least, he hoped that the two of them would be able to spend more time together in the near future.

Caden was about to fix his mouth to speak to Amiee. However, his golden eyes were soon distracted by a rather odd looking dog-like creature approaching them. For second, Caden could have sworn that the dog-like creature was attempting to intimidate him a bit. "Uhh...hi?" He spoke, a half smile touching the corners of his lips as he reached behind his head and started rubbing the back of his neck for a few seconds. He then noticed that Amiee seem to have been speaking with the animal. Perhaps, the animal belonged to her? Caden's golden eyes soon started to widen the moment he heard the dog-like creature starting to communicate back with Amiee.

"Whoa! What is going on here?" He asked, turning away from the Labramon and turning his attention towards Amiee. He would then move a little closer towards her and soften his voice. "Amiee...Are you a digidestined? Is this dog actually a Digimon?" He asked, raising an eye brow at her. "Oh, and don't worry...I won't tell anyone...I promise." He added with an assuring smile.

@Amiee Sanford

PM
^
Amiee Sanford
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 01:01 PM

Digidestined (Adventure)

18 yrsinventory
plotterYuko
digidexapplication

Amiee Sanford

Caden’s reaction started off, at least what she thought would be normal enough. Truth be told Caden was the first one to find out that she was a Digidestined. She hadn’t even told Sigmund yet. At least it seemed normal enough until he asked if she was a Digidestined. She didn’t reply for a second caught off guard the surprise clear on her face. After a small second she brought herself back to reality before drawing away from her partner moving back to the table before settling back in.

She cast a second glance around the mall just to make absolutely certain no one else was watching. Satisfied she turned her eyes back to the golden haired individual sitting in front of her. She finally gave him a small nod before she leaned over the table a little closer keeping her voice quiet as she spoke, only slightly above a whisper.

“You know about Digimon Caden?”

Well that was certainly news. A part of her wondered when it had happened. Was it here or back in his old town? Was he a Digidestined himself? There were so many questions Amiee wanted to ask him, but they all started with that. The answer to that question would let her know what to ask next. Of course, it probably almost went without saying he might have some questions of his own. In the few seconds she waited her partner settled down next to her. Amiee quickly pulled out a chair, which the dog-like mon quickly jumped into causing her to flush with embarrassment. Right introductions! She had gotten so carried away in her curiosity that she had forgotten.

“Labramon, this is Caden. Caden, Labramon.”

For the moment that seemed to cover the basic introductions between the two.

@Caden Hitson / Notes / Theme
PM
^
Caden Hitson
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 08:26 PM

Caden's warm amber eyes watched Amiee's facial expressions for a few seconds. As expected, his pink-haired friend seem to be a little puzzled that he seem to know a thing or two about Digimon. A bright and charming smile touched his lips as he nodded his head. "Yes, I know about Digimon." He stated in a calm tone as his golden eyes connected with Amiee's eyes. "I actually learned about DIgimon a few days after you gave me tour around the school. I was walking downtown and bumped into a Lopmon." He explained as another wide smile started to form around his lips as he started to reminisce about his meeting with the adorable rabbit-like Digimon.

Caden took one last drink from out of his beverage as their conversation started to wind down a bit. He was a little sad that their little outing with each other was about to come to an end. However, he knew that the both of them had other plans and obligations that needed to focus on. Besides, this would not be their last time hanging out with each other. At least, he hoped that the two of them would be able to spend more time together in the near future.

Caden turned his attention away from his friend from a few seconds and glanced over at the puppy-like Digimon that took the vacant seat at their table. "Labramon, huh? It is nice to meet you Labramon. I guess that all Digimon kind of resemble creatures from out world, huh?" He spoke, as his golden eyes started to exam the new Digimon sitting at their table.

"Hmm, Amiee...How long have you been a Digidestined and how long have you two been partners?" He asked curiously as he started to focus his attention back onto his friend.

@Amiee Sanford

PM
^
Amiee Sanford
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 12:28 AM

Digidestined (Adventure)

18 yrsinventory
plotterYuko
digidexapplication

Amiee Sanford

A few days after their tour? Then that did mean Amiee had a few more days experience over Caden. It probably mattered very little however. They could compare notes a little later, although Amiee didn’t have too much info to provide on her end. Perhaps Caden had more to provide on his end. When Caden mentioned a Lopmon, Amiee’s face unconsciously soured. The only Lopmon she knew had been on a rampage in a mall and it had been a Lopmon that had introduced Amiee to the concept of Digimon as well.

Her partner had told her there could be multiple of the same Digimon, so perhaps the one Caden had met was entirely different to the one Amiee had met. Amiee didn’t have the numbers for exactly how many Digimon were making their way to the human world, but even to her the idea seemed unlikely. Still, is Caden had a good experience Amiee would like to give it the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it was a different Lopmon. Maybe they had a change of heart. Without seeing it for herself Amiee didn’t put much faith in the latter, but it could happen.

When Caden started to addressed her partner Labramon opened her mouth to speak before Amiee turned her frown on her partner. Catching the hint her partner opted not to answer, instead giving the blond a small shake of the head. With the moment passed Amiee let out a small smile as she turned her attention back to Caden. At his second question Amiee exchanged a glance with her partner before returning it back to Caden.

“The answer to both of those questions are the same. Its only been a few days. If you don’t mind me asking, whos your partner?”

PM
^
Caden Hitson
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 09:16 PM

Caden arched his right eye brow a bit, after noticing the face in Amiee's facial expression when he mentioned his first encounter with a Digimon. "Hey Amiee, are you okay?" He asked, tilting his head into her direction a bit

Caden then noticed that his friend would turn her attention toward her partner. A soft chuckled left his mouth as he noticed that Amiee did not seem to want her partner to answer any of his previous questions. He figured that it had something to do with her not wanting draw too much more attention towards the table. Besides, it is not like random people would be accustomed to hearing a dog-like creature speak in human language.

A slight frown would soon touched Caden's handsome face the second Amiee asked him about his partner. "The thing is...I don't have a partner. At least, I haven't managed to find my partner yet...How were you able to find Labramon?" He asked, glancing back up to look at his friend and her partner. Perhaps, Amiee and Lopmon could help him friend his partner.

@Amiee Sanford

PM
^
Amiee Sanford
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 03:44 AM

Digidestined (Adventure)

18 yrsinventory
plotterYuko
digidexapplication

Amiee Sanford

When Caden asked if Amiee was alright she forced a smile to her face trying to dispel any worry he might’ve had for her. She gave a small nod as she replied to the question at hand.

“Yeah. I was just thinking. I met my first Digimon in this mall. It also happened to be a Lopmon. I think there was another with it called Lunamoon. But, the one I met was more interested in causing mayhem than actually talking...At least until it got grazed with an arrow.”

She frowned a little. There was no way it was the same Lopmon right? Still it might be good for Caden to know. At least now he might know the possibility exists or at least perhaps be a little more careful if the two met again. Amiee gave a quick shake of her head to shake away that line of thinking. It wasn’t really helpful to anyway. Still that had been a really strange encounter.

His answer about not having his partner yet did leave Amiee a tad confused, and it showed as she thought about what he said. Apparently they hadn’t acquired their Digivices in the same manner. It did lead to an interesting question of how he got his, maybe there was some clue in that, but before that matter there was the small issue of addressing how Labramon and her had found each other. The duo shared a glance as she spoke.

“Actually, she found me using the Digivice.”

Amiee turned her attention towards Caden before fishing out her Digivice and showing it to him needing to clarify one thing before Amiee’s line of questioning could go any further.

“You do have your Digivice, right?”

A simple question to be sure. However if he didn’t have it, the answer might be as simple as just waiting for his Digimon to find him. Either way presented its own line of questions to follow.

PM
^
Caden Hitson
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 12:35 PM

A sigh of relief escaped from Caden's mouth, once Amiee assured him that she was fine. "Well, that is a relief. I was starting worry that there may have been something wrong." He stated, a warm smile touching the corners of his lips. "Oh? There was a Lunamon there, too? Well, that is interesting, because the Lopmon that I had bumped into mentioned a Lunamon, too." He mentioned, his brows started to furry a little bit to express his confusion. "That does not seem like the same Lopmon that I encountered though, but then again I guess Lopmon was not too welcoming towards me at first." He added, rubbing the back of his neck as an awkward chuckle left his mouth."Ah! Wait! You got grazed by an arrow? How did that happen?" He asked, while raising an eye brow at his friend.

"Ah, I see. Well, that does make things a tad more easier when your partner comes looking for you." He stated with a short chuckle. His golden eyes would pull away from her and glance down towards the Digivice that she had chosen to reveal to him. Amiee's Digivice definitely looked a lot different from his own device.

"Oh. I do have a Digivice." He stated nodding his head as he started to fish around in his pants pockets to retrieve his crimson and yellow D-Tector. A warm and bright smile spreading across his lips as he flashed his D-Tector towards Amiee and her partner. "It is a lot different from yours, though I do not know that means anything or not." He spoked, shrugging his shoulder a bit.

@Amiee Sanford

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.