updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Add Reply //
New Topic //

Hospital of Broken Dreams, Shaun [Private]
Eden Hitson
 Posted: Jun 23 2018, 08:57 PM

Hospital of Broken Dreams

Coming to Tokyo after what happened between her and Shaun was painful. She spent so long crying between her photo shoots that she had to constantly carry an ice pack on her to help with the swelling of her eyes. She was a heartbroken girl right now, but she had to keep the wellbeing of her unborn child in her mind as well. The long hours and sleepless nights weren’t helping her situation.

Though what should’ve been more concerning was the occasional stomach cramps that would start to assault her at the most random times. They felt like the kind of pain that would come before starting her period, but she was already pregnant so why would her body be doing that? She had researched it several times and most medical sites said that some bleeding and cramping could be normal, but if the pain became worse she would need to seek medical help. Her nerves were too shot to go to a foreign hospital right now. She barely had time to eat between all the meetings and constantly going. The amount of social networking was insane.

Perhaps Shaun was right. This life wasn’t ideal for having a family. She hardly had time for herself anymore. Still Eden was certain she was doing what was right for herself and her baby.

A soft sigh left her lips. The stylist finished with her third hairstyle of the afternoon. Those pink curls were tucked back into an intricate bun and her makeup was delicate. Her head was starting to spin a bit. Nausea hitting her stomach while the hairspray rained down to hold her pink strands in place. She stood up slowly on shaky legs. Her heels clicked on the tile. It didn’t take long before she was standing in front of the camera. The girl in her photographs was a beauty without flaws. This was mainly thanks to computer technology, but she was the kind of creature many envy.

The girl in front of the camera though was starting to fall apart. The room began to spin and the lights made her feel extremely hot. Something was wrong, but she tried to fight through it. For four hours she was in constant pain and her head made her feel like she was swimming in water and nearly weightless. Once those lights went out though, Eden went down.

A panic ensued through out the set. Her manager called for an ambulance. The model was sent to a hospital. Everything seemed to be falling apart…including her status as an expecting mother.

Waking up in a hospital bed she felt confused. ”What is this?” She sat up slowly. Her head still felt like it was floating, but she didn’t feel as weak as before. “Miss Hitson?” A male nurse entered the room. His smile was calm as he approached her. “I am your nurse, Takane Tojiro. You were brought into our er.” The model had a confused expression on her face. ”I’m in…a hospital?” Tojiro nodded his head with a gentle smile.

“Everything looks good thus far Miss Hitson, but there is some bad news. You were bleeding quite heavily when you were brought in. The doctor may be able to explain it better, but…I’m afraid you’ve shown signs of a miscarriage recently.” Eden froze up. A miscarriage? ”I lost my baby?” The nurse’s expression changed to one of sorrow. The young woman’s suffering was quite obvious. He nodded his head once again. “The doctors have done what they can to help with your recovery. If you need anything…don’t hesitate to ask.” He bowed his head and quietly left the room.

Eden sat there in a state of shock for a long time until she gave into the urge to cry. It was horrible. She failed at the one thing she wanted and she couldn’t be angry at anyone but herself. It was all her fault. She cried until she just exhausted herself. Eventually she just had no more tears to cry and she lay in her bed staring at the wall without a peep coming from her. She didn’t even move when she heard the door open and the sound of heavy footsteps approaching her.

notes, wc, whatever
PM
^
Shaun Pain
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 11:30 PM

What was wrong with Shaun right now? How many times had he cried? How many times did he let the tears fall down until there was nothing left, or until he fell asleep? How many chances had he had to get over it? And yet, when he thought about it, the tears continued to roll, and he felt his world crash again. When would this feeling ever end?

Currently, Shaun was on his way to Tokyo. He had agreed with Reese to meet her there to find Aiden. However, Eden was also in Tokyo too. She had come here for her work. She was supposed to model on the cover of some Japanese magazine. All Shaun wanted to do was find her, tell her how much of a jackass he was, and makeup with her. But, was that the right thing to do? Would Shaun be happier accepting that child and the lifetime of hardships it brought?

Shaun still couldn't tell what the right decision was, or if he had made the wrong one. He just knew that he was incredibly miserable.

He could still feel her... When he placed on his crest and siphoned through it, she was always one of the ones he felt. She was somewhat healthy... But her health also worried him. Maybe she didn't eat enough, or maybe she was overworked, but he couldn't stop worrying about her.

Maybe... He was just paranoid.

Shaun thought that was the case too... Until he felt something while he neared Tokyo.

"Oh no... This is bad," Shaun spoke out. He was in a private jet. Hawkmon was sitting next to him. They were so close to their destination, yet something that Shaun felt about Eden sent a ripple through his mind and caused him to want to change course.

"Prince-mon?" said Hawkmon with a worried expression."What's wrong?"

"Everything..." Shaun said. "Everything is wrong!"

Without further words, Shaun raced up to the cockpit and spoke to the captains. He told them to change their route. Instead of flying straight through Tokyo to a private landing pad on a private beach, he told them to fly in another direction.

Since he paid their salary, they did what he said. Pretty soon, Hawkmon and Shaun changed routes, going somewhere unexplained. Shaun immediately gathered a parachute, then strapped Hawkmon to him so that the little red hawk could join in on what he was about to do.

"This is insane!" Hawkmon protested.

"Tell me, when did I ever do something sane when it came to the people I cared about?"

"....Fair point."

Shaun readied himself. After giving some more instructions to the pilot, he opened the door to the private jet and jumped off of it. Both he and Hawkmon spiraled down, the wind blasting in their face as they made it to the ground. Hawkmon was used to flying, but there was no way that he was used to falling, so this gave him a terrible fright, yet Shaun was as calm as ever. He had something else to worry about.

At the last second, Shaun pulled his parachute string, calling forth a giant object to slow his fall towards the ground. Within minutes, Shaun and Hawkmon found themselves landing directly in front of a hospital.

"What are we doing here?" Hawkmon questioned, but Shaun didn't answer. He only unhooked the parachute, then ran inside. Hawkmon, thinking very intelligently, dedigivolved himself to Poromon and fluttered right after Shaun.

They made it into the hospital. By this point, Shaun was sweating a lot. His wet body had soaked his suit, making him look like a hot mess. However, he didn't care. He had something else to worry about. He tried to meet a certain patient there, but the receptionist refused to help him. Visiting hours were closed at this time. Shaun wouldn't quit, though. He placed on his best charm and ended up bribing the receptionist to let him in. After a little more smooth talking, he was finally given the number to the room he wanted, and he ran as fast as he could to get to it. The elevator was slow, so he ran up the stairs, and he didn't stop running until he saw her.

He didn't stop running until Eden was in his sights.

Shaun burst through the doors. His breath was ragged, and he felt incredibly hot, but he was here. Finally... He was here.

Eden was asleep. Her back was turned to him, so he couldn't see her all the way. However, spotting her in this position again made him sick. He felt despicable and miserable.

"Eden..." he released as he walked up to her bed. "I'm so sorry..." Without thinking, he got on his knees and lightly placed a single hand on her waist. "This is all my fault... You're in the hospital again, and its all my fault... I'm so sorry." Still not realizing that she was awake, the boy buried his head in her bed while he tried desperately to not let the tears fall down his face again.

He was a failure as a lover to Eden. Realizing that was a hard thing for Shaun.

@Eden Hitson i

/Cries
PM
^
Eden Hitson
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 12:20 AM

What do you say to someone that lost their world? Eden wondered as she lay there in her hospital bed. The white sheet and thin yellow blanket were the only objects keeping her warm in a place that felt as cold as ice. Though nothing really mattered. When was the last time she even moved? Her muscles were screaming at her to do something. They ached and her heart just kept pounding in her chest. She was alive, but felt absolutely numb to everything beyond that white wall.

Her heart monitor moved with steady green lines. The pink strands that the artists at the photoshoot took so much time and care to make perfect were now falling freely against the mattress. She was completely calm. It was as if a bomb was waiting to let itself go within the space. She spent so long crying that she didn’t even know what time it was. When had she come here? What was hours ago felt like days. She had lost everything that gave her a sense of purpose. Her baby and the man that she had loved within a week it was all ripped away. Any hope of a family…or of happiness was dead in the water. Maybe drowning in Florida would’ve been the better option, but she was stupid.

The tears were starting to burn her eyes again, but she couldn’t cry anymore. She didn’t have it inside of her being to lose anymore tears. She had already failed. Eden should’ve known she couldn’t make someone happy. Shaun got what he wanted. She wouldn’t be giving him a child that could ruin his career or his future. She just…wasn’t worth being a part of it anyway.

Eden was aware of the fact she wasn’t alone in this room. The footsteps as rapid as they were made it very clear. The voice of her ex-boyfriend and the father of her dead child only solidified her fears. She couldn’t face Shaun. She didn’t have it in her to turn and look at the man that gave her everything she ever dreamed of, but also who managed to snatch it away with those same loving hands that used to caress her figure when they were alone at night. He pressed his hand on her stomach and mumbled an apology to her.

She gently reached down and removed his hand from her stomach. There was no point for it to rest there. The baby was gone and even when it was there…even when she still wanted to feel something…he didn’t want either of them. She sat up from the bed slowly and dangled her feet over the edge. Her body was screaming in pain now, but she still said nothing. Her skin was paler than usual and even those distinct blue eyes had become dull and almost lifeless.

”You stink.”

notes, wc, whatever
PM
^
Shaun Pain
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 10:49 PM

Shaun was startled when his hand was suddenly pushed away from Eden's body by none other than Eden. His eyes fell on her as she sat up. Despite her appearance and how she was stuck in a hospital gown, she still looked like the hottest girl in the world to him. Seeing her now still gave him that feeling of wanting her that he had when her first ever met her. Only, this time it was much stronger.

Her first comment stung Shaun. He took a deep breath and looked at himself. He looked like a mess. His suit was wet by the sweat that rolled over his body. Of course Eden wouldn't like the sight of him like this. No one would.

"Sorry," he apologized. "I got kinda sweaty after jumping from a jet plane and running here just to see you... I can go find a shower somewhere and freshen up."

Slowly, Shaun stood up. "But I'm not important right now," he said. "What happened to you? What's wrong? Why are you in the hospital?"

Even though Shaun could see her now, he still couldn't let go of this feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach. Something had happened, but he didn't know what. He wanted desperately to let go of this ominous feeling, but the only way he could do that was by speaking to Eden and facing what he had done to her...

@Eden Hitson i

Just a smol post to get me back into the game.
PM
^
Eden Hitson
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 12:27 AM

”Don’t apologize….it’s fine. You just…caught me off guard.” Her voice was hallow and lacking in the typical branch of emotions that normally consumed her when he came into the room disheveled from something that didn’t involve the more intimate side of their relationship. Well what used to be their relationship. They…broke up right? Her expression shifted only a bit. The sorrow she felt showing on her face and reflecting what she was dealing with internally.

She had lost everything and it was being thrown in her face again. This time it was different though. Eden tried to do the right thing. She already messed up once and it came with the hard reality that she may never have a family, so when this chance came…she couldn’t give up. Even though he didn’t want to have a baby with her she couldn’t give up her second chance…possibly only opportunity.

Eden looked at him as he straightened up. He was a mess. She was a complete train wreck. Their choice to date each other was just screaming at the fact it was a mistake for both of them. Still she loved him and even drenched in sweat and oozing the feeling of regret through every pore Shaun was still that sweet goofy idiot that held her heart. It would take time for her to heal from these wounds, but she could do it…at least she could’ve if she didn’t have to keep reminding herself that she was alone in this now.

She looked at him as he posed the question she really didn’t want to answer. Why was she in the hospital? Eden crossed her arms over her stomach and looked down at the place her child used to be. The worst part in all of this was that she didn’t want to see Shaun feel smug and vindicated because he never wanted the child in the first place. ”I can’t have kids…I couldn’t have him….he’s gone because my body rejected him…” Her tone was so soft and broken, but she didn’t cry even though her expression showed her complete devastation on the reality of things. ”I lost my baby…”

notes, wc, whatever
PM
^
Shaun Pain
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 01:08 AM

Eden told him that she lost the child.

"... I see..."

Shaun paused and allowed himself to take in those words. He tried to adjust to the best of his ability, but he couldn't. No one would if they heard what he just did. One of the most shocking and heart-wrenching news to ever come out of Eden's mouth fell into Shaun's ear, and he didn't know how to handle it.

"Huh?" Suddenly, Shaun felt something wet fall down his left cheek. Of course, he was sweating, so it was obviously sweat, right? That's what he chose to believe until the wetness began falling down his right cheek as well, and his face started to drip. "That's strange. Hang on." He wiped his cheeks, trying to control the waterfall, but it only fell more... And he realized that he was crying. He tried to fight it, but he couldn't. Shaun was crying, and there was no stopping it.

"My child..." Shaun suddenly said, "... Is dead..."

His strength failed him. The once proudly tall standing Shaun Pain fell to his knees. He held his hands to his face, but not even that could stop the rainfall of tears that poured out of him. "My baby boy," he wailed. "I'm so sorry. Daddy is so sorry... My son."

As the tears overflowed from him, Shaun fell apart.

"I said some horrible things... And I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry my son... I'm so sorry."

@Eden Hitson i

Well... Shit.

PM
^
Eden Hitson
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 03:16 PM

Eden watched as her ex-boyfriend reacted to the news. Her expression was soft and gentle, but her mind was full of so much confusion. This was what he wanted from her. He had asked her to kill their child. He wasn’t ready to be a father. He told her to leave and never come back. Their fight just replayed in her head as she watched him.

Shaun used the term ‘daddy’ and just kept apologizing to their child. She felt so much pain for him, but also…anger? He said he didn’t want a family with her. He didn’t want to have his baby inside of her. He left her alone to suffer while he avoided her…them. He abandoned them and yet he was here crying? She bit her lip softly.

The model didn’t know what to do. How could she when he just kept giving her so many mixed signals now. He was sorry…he was crying. Was it real or just a game? Sebastian used those tactics against her so many times…she was scared to trust the Pain heir now. When she needed him he ripped the rug out from under her, but now…

Eden knelt down to the crying teen. She said nothing as she looked at Shaun for just a moment. His pain was clear even if he didn’t understand why it was there. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him. She closed her eyes and hid her face in his neck. She was calm and collected while he cried. Both of them were in pain for the same loss…Shaun just didn’t understand it the way she did.

”It will be okay. Not right now…but eventually…it will be okay.” She spoke softly and just held him while he cried. She could be strong for him in this moment.

notes, wc, whatever
PM
^
Shaun Pain
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 12:27 AM

Delicate arms suddenly wrapped around Shaun, and it took a lot for him to realize that it was Eden who held him. He was such a terrible person. Not only had he offered his own child the option of death, he abandoned his girlfriend in her time of need. When it was his turn to make things right and do something that he could actually be proud of, he backed out and hid away like a coward. He was a coward... Just like his father.

And now... His child was dead. He could never try to make things right for the boy. He could never shower the kid with love and make up for his cowardice decision. He could never ask for forgiveness and show his son what the love of a father actually felt like.

He would never have a chance to see that child again.

The thought made Shaun cry even harder. His sobs were heavy and attested to the heart that broke apart at this moment. If he felt this way now, would he have ever been able to go through with the abortion? If he felt so much sorrow now, would he have ever been able to let go of the child?

Shaun wrapped his arms around Eden's waist. He buried his head in her chest and simply cried. His wails were loud, and they extended down the halls of the hospital.

"Eden..." he said as he cried. "I'm... I'm so sorry. My boy... I'm so sorry." Sorrow and regret both ran through Shaun's head, and all he could do was cry.

Eventually, though, his cries died down and fell to soft sobs. Soon enough, Shaun became quiet and only silently held his ex-girlfriend in his arms.

@Eden Hitson i

Well... Shit.
PM
^
Eden Hitson
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 01:06 AM

Eden understood that this pain wasn’t going to fade over night. It was going to be hard to deal with and it certainly didn’t make the strain on their relationship any better. Still even with her own issues and self doubt this moment reminded her of one very important fact that she couldn’t ignore anymore. No matter what he did to her or the pain that his choices caused…Shaun came running when she needed him. It was something that showed he still cared deeply for her.

She silently ran her hands through his wet tresses. The sweat was still gross, but she was content just touching him and knowing she wasn’t actually alone for the first time since this entire ordeal began. Even if it was because of the loss of their baby…maybe they could still work? She didn’t want to get her hopes up and right now her priorities had to be on him. He was heartbroken and needed her care.

”Shaun baby….we will be okay.” She didn’t really know what to do or say. She was the cause of her baby’s loss…it was her fault they weren’t going to be parents. She loved him and as much as she knew she needed his love and support during the pregnancy she could put aside those negative feelings for him. ”It isn’t your fault our baby didn’t make it. This kind of thing happens…I love you. We aren’t alone in this….”

She pulled away slowly and looked at him. Her delicate hands wiped away the tears rolling down his cheeks. Eden began to cry herself. It wasn’t fair, but she wanted to be beside him. She looked up at him and smiled sadly. ”I think you will be a good Daddy when we’re ready for a baby….now just wasn’t the time…”

notes, wc, whatever
PM
^
Shaun Pain
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 12:22 PM

Eden was soft and her fragrance was kind. He missed this. He missed holding her. He missed being intimate with her. He missed all of her, but how could he have her? How could he have anyone when he was this shitty? Did he even deserve love after this?

He remained silent as he heard Eden talk. She spoke sweet words to him, but they fell on deaf ears. Of course it was his fault that their child was no more. This was what he asked for, and this was what he got. This was his karma... And now he would have to live with it.

Shaun kept his eyes down as Eden continued to comfort him. She ran her delicate fingers across his face to wipe away his tears, and he wondered if he even deserved this.

While he contemplated silently, a ring went out in Shaun's pocket. He picked through his pants and took out his pager. It was his work. In the midst of his worry for Eden, he had forgotten that he scheduled a meeting. If he hadn't come here, he would be there right now. In fact, he needed to go there. If he didn't... His family's legacy may be in jeopardy.

Shaun lifted his eyes up and saw Eden begin to cry.

He lightly bit his lip and sighed. The Pain heir moved his fingers towards Eden's face and delicately wiped away her tears. Holding her cheeks softly, he leaned into her lips and gave her a kiss. It was the first kiss they had since their fight. It was the kiss he had longed for. The taste of Eden that he had been denied for many weeks, he was finally given.

After enjoying enough of her, Shaun slowly leaned away and forced a smile on himself. "I'm a little bit free right now, Eden." he lied. "Would you like to spend some time together? You know... After I've freshened up a bit?"

@Eden Hitson

Note Here

PM
^
Eden Hitson
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 06:48 PM

Just under a month ago she was blissfully in love with this man. Both of them were idiots giggling together on a beach and completely unaware of all the bad things that were going to happen. Shaun gave her butterflies and made her heart pound even now, but it didn’t change their situation and what they lost. Sometimes love wasn’t enough and lying to herself wouldn’t take away that pain in which he inflicted with his words and his choices for their future.

Still he came all the way to Tokyo for her. He chased after her in the moments that she needed him more than anything. Didn’t that speak volumes about his feelings? Maybe his career wasn’t the only part of their lives together that mattered. She had…hope? Yeah, she had hope that maybe their love could be what kept them together. Though the beeping started and she jumped. He took it out of his pocket and she caught the one word that she didn’t want to see at this moment. ”Meeting….”

Her voice was soft. He kissed her so softly it should have drawn her in. They were both facing the same pain. They lost their baby but he….came for a meeting….not her. They pulled away, but his words fell to an empty shell.

She was just a casual stop? A little sky diving and sweat to impress her. Were the tears even real? Was he really…no he was in pain. He really was suffering with her. That was true and she shouldn’t think any other way about the situation. He was scared. He wasn’t ready for a child like she was, but they needed to take time and talk. They needed to heal.

”I know you have somewhere else to be…Shaun.” She smiled softly. Her expression was sad as she pulled herself away from him. ”I love you very much…but right now…we need to focus on something beyond this situation…beyond our issues. I don’t want you to keep suffering like this…but right now neither one of us are at the right mental state to be in a healthy relationship…” She didn’t want to become like her relationship with Sebastian…it could become toxic…and she didn’t like that. She worked too hard to overcome those struggles. ”I’m not saying that I don’t want to be with you….but right now we aren’t….okay enough for this.”

notes, wc, whatever
PM
^
Shaun Pain
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 09:16 AM

Shaun stopped and listened to Eden's words. What she said... They hit him hard. What had happened between them had made them question whether they belonged together. Shaun at least wanted to try to make things right and apologize for everything that had happened between them... But the damage had already been dealt... And Eden couldn't be with him anymore.

Shaun remained frozen as he contemplated. Carefully, he let the words flow through his mouth. "So that's it, then?" he asked her. "We're done for?"

It pained him to think that it was over between them. The fact that hitting one bump in the road led to them being separated... He knew he messed up, but he at least wanted to make it right. If he couldn't make it right, and if he couldn't become better than he was before... Then his relationship with Eden would die, just like it did with Buffy. If Shaun couldn't be with Eden, then could he be with anyone at all?

"I'm not..." Shaun hesitated. "I'm not going to let it end," he said with careful words. "This is our first problem that we've had. We can work through it... We can try to make it better. Eden, I love you..." The words escaped his lips so suddenly that he couldn't catch himself. He said them from the heart, the same heart that was now broken and trying to mend itself.

"I love you..." he repeated. "And I'm not ready to lose you yet."

@Eden Hitson

Note Here

PM
^
Eden Hitson
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 09:57 PM

Eden was sad. That was really the only word that seemed to fit this situation. It wasn’t easy trying to push the person you love the most away. Shaun was her everything. He was gentle and sweet even goofy. This boy was literally everything she wanted in a guy. She was hurting because of how much she fell in love with him, but things are difficult to say the least. She couldn’t just forget his choices…could she?

She watched her boyfriend. He was so nervous and upset with the way that he was frozen in place. His reaction really said how much he was scared to lose her. It was shocking to see him react like this honestly. Whenever she brought this up with someone else she dated it was always a fight. Shaun was calm and careful…he was also being so sweet.

Shaun spoke so calmly and made his side of the conversation very clear. He didn’t want things to end. He loved her. The reality of those words made her blush. She was extremely happy to hear those words and she certainly couldn’t hide that. He was so willing to go through anything to stay with her…though this wasn’t a mountain out of a mole hill. They lost their baby…but maybe being alone wasn’t as good of an idea as she thought?

”Shaun I….don’t want that either.” She was nervous, but their feeling were real. Yes, things were difficult but this was something worth fighting for. ”I know you have other obligations…maybe we should…talk later? Maybe over dinner?” She looked up at him with a soft smile. Eden felt nervous but she loved him and she wanted to be safe with him.

notes, wc, whatever
PM
^
Shaun Pain
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 09:56 AM

Shaun nodded to Eden. Silently, he moved a hand towards her. His finger delicately wrapped around hers, and he drew her hand up until the back of her palm met his lips. Delicately, he kissed her perfect skin.

"With you..." he said. "I just want to spend time with you... Maybe at the place you're staying?"

The pager went off again. Shaun checked it. This was urgent now, and Shaun's workers were demanding him to make an appearance or at least respond. Shaun had to leave if he wanted to make it to the meeting.

"Wait for me." he said. He leaned in and Kissed Eden one last time. He wanted to remember the feel of her lips, so he made extra sure to enjoy their moment together. Afterward, he pulled away. "I'll come to you tonight."

With that, Shaun turned around and walked away.

@Eden Hitson

Note Here

PM
^
Eden Hitson
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 10:32 PM

Eden smiled softly. The day was hard to deal with. She lost someone she loved, but the situation was at least looking up. Neither one of them were alone now. They were together, no matter the reason or the cause…they were together. It seemed silly to keep thinking about that reality, but things had to be this way in her mind. If she was alone…well there was no telling what she would’ve done if Shaun hadn’t come.

”Do your best. I’ll text you the address after I finish up here.” She moved back over to the bed. There was still a bit of time that it would take for her to get discharged from the hospital, but once that was done everything would be decent. She could have some time to herself. Even though things were looking up…there was still a number of things that she needed to work out mentally and emotionally. ”I’ll see you soon.”

She waved goodbye to him as he walked out the door. The kiss they shared was sweet and it made her heart feel lighter…even though it still wasn’t everything she needed to heal. Time would be the only thing that saved her. Though having Shaun’s love was certainly an anchor that she needed and it would help her heal.

”I'll wait for you.”

[End Thread]

notes, wc, whatever
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply //
New Topic //

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.