updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

College Town, aiden
Chloe Bianchi
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 08:26 AM

tag: whomever
words: 2 many
notes: 2hawt4u
i've got demons to fight
Chloe didn't work so often anymore. Having grown up a child celebrity, she had become use to the fast pace of life. Life had been constant working, and when she wasn't working, she was studying private lessons so that she wouldn't fall behind in school. Compared to that, undergrad life was a breeze, or it would have been if she didn't spend so much time daydreaming about her fiance, the adorable little genius, Piero. Regardless, Chloe did still work from time to time, though most of it was for fundraising and were just attempts to remain relevant in the spotlight so she could get back to work after college.

In any case, aside from preparing to get married at such a young age, everything was relatively normal for Chloe nowadays. Every morning, the young music major woke up bright and early in her homey dorm room long before the sun's rays could slip through the slits of her blinds. She slipped down the top bunk's ladder quietly to creep past her roommate, Aren Baisley, who was always somewhat of a mystery to Chloe. Tiptoeing to the bathroom, she'd brush her teeth, go to class, and do whatever it took to impress her teacher and classmates.

And then, at 3pm every day, she would try to meet with Piero so they could spend at least an hour together. Granted, with his busy study schedule they would be lucky to get that. It was funny how things had reversed for them.

In any case, today was a weekend, a Saturday, which meant no school for Chloe. Furthermore, Aren was away at the moment which meant there was one thing Chloe could do! Practice her singing with a light backdrop of music from her computer's speakers!

"Love is so beautiful! Love and be fruitful! I love you, Bianchi! I love you can't chu see!"

PMEmail
^
Aiden Cooper
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 07:49 PM

"Chloe Rainbolt, huh?"

Somewhere halfway across the world, a man was seated before a table reading a letter that had been forwarded to him. It was from a girl he once knew back in high school and she had sent him an invite to one of her upcoming photoshoots. The message had been a bit torn up from it making such a trek across the world, especially while he had received it while living in a rather desert-filled area - but he got the gist of it. Reading the letter put a grin on his face while he ate his breakfast. How he'd love to go do something as simple as watch a woman have pictures taken of herself in these times.

Several months later, a man stepped off from his flight dressed in a black t-shirt, a green flak jacket, a black coat overtop and white pants with black boots. Pretty casual for him, he'd respond were anyone to actually comment on it all. With a single bag in tow, he'd make his way for his old home where he'd be staying for the next little bit since he was given leave for the time being.

A couple days passed as he got reacquainted with his family, enjoying the time off he was given. That's when he remembered the photoshoot. Pulling out a piece of folded up paper from his wallet, he looked down at the message and decided to pay Chloe a visit. Where did she live again? In the dormitories? Well, not like many people cared if a stranger walked in on campus. It happened all the time.

Aiden got dressed, leaving his flak jacket at home, and fixed his hair into the typical pompador he had grown to sport the past year (at least when he wasn't wearing helmets). The man made his way across the city to the university residences, often checking the faded out dorm number he had to go to in order to find the girl. After some issues, and asking around, Aiden finally found the room he believed Chloe lived in and knocked on the door a few times.

"Hey Chloe! You in? It's Aiden!"

"AIDEN" | "GENTIANA" | "MAGETSU"
balance is the key to survival.. for everyone

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
Chloe Bianchi
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 10:23 PM

i've got demons to fight
Chloe's voice reverberated through the halls as she continued to sing her song with unparalleled passion. Yes, anyone who was nearby would feel her love in the air, so ignorant as Chloe may have been to this fact. Yet, had she realized this truth she would only have reaffirmed how lucky anyone was to be graced by such pure affection. But hidden within the powerful waves that carried Chloe's voice were those of Aiden's knocking, drowning beneath them. Oh, love. The emotion was indispensable and more powerful than any other feeling. It was an overbearing passion that could explode deep within someone if only they did not allow it to explode outward from within.

Thus, Chloe's singing was medicine for her adorned soul.

And for once, she had the freedom to sing in peace, without disturbing her treasured roommate, Aren. Chloe threw out her arms, spreading them widely, having finished yet another verse.

"And that is why my heart can beat only for you, Piero!!! Piero!!!" Ah, that was it. The melody was near perfected. It was the choreography that needed work. And how would she dress when she sang this? Mmmm, something beautiful, perhaps just a tad on the risquee side, just to keep some people's attention, yet not so much so that it detracted from her music. But for now, her vinyl pajamas were just fine.

PMEmail
^
Aren Baisley
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 08:00 AM

ha ha ha, bless your soul you really think you're in control?

Seeing the back view of a pair of broad shoulders wasn't a new sight at the girls door. Someone let it slip that Chloe resides here. What an awful someone. Shamelessly turning her roomie into a hustle aside, the figure had too much swagger for her liking. Well, maybe not swagger, but an audacious lack of nerves. The sweetly spiced roll inside deserved better, and Aren deserved what that better could get herself. "You're blocking my door." My didn't always mean mine and mine alone, but saying it now as if it did; could reveal if this man knew the star well enough to warrant a lack of fanboying. She was desperate to get inside and unload, past wanting to play with this mystery man. She's not saying that she sold vending machine sandwiches from a nearby gas station for a two-hundred percent markup, but she's also not saying she didn't.

During the shitstorm a year ago people were lining up to get their cards read. Everyone was afraid or both afraid and made a fresh believer. It was great for business. A calm isn't great for business. Oh, she'd get the occasional old bat worried about a son, or something. There have been a sprinkling of lovers wanting confirmation too. Her reputation was at least able to travel far-ish while it had still been topical. During her inner lamenting, Aren had semi-circled around to glimpse what she could of the man from his right. She was a good two and a half elbows away from him, and a lot of people do look similar, but... she'd fight like so many meme goats that she knows this guy. Fight, or have someone fight for her - same dif'. There is a tried and true method to deal with an instance like this.

"Aha! s'been awhile, hasn't it?" Ah yes, who would denounce the subtle tact of pretending to know someone, and later on convincing them they're terrible for forgetting you, if need be. Usually someone with that kind of hair would be fussing with it if it were new though, so maybe this was leading into some stranger danger? "I'm just gonna squeeze past and put my books in the house. We'll chit chat soon." She in fact did not try to squeeze anywhere near this man, but she did stare pointedly at him before she winked to punctuate the promise of a nigh conversation. Also, there were no books. Said non-present books were pretend flung inside for added effect, the woman standing between the man and the now ajar door.

▲▲▲

--------------------
user posted image
Insight
PM
^
Aiden Cooper
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 04:53 AM

"Oh? Aren?"

After Aiden had quickly, almost stumbling in the process, gotten himself out of the way of the door once the red headed stranger had made it known to lead to her room his memories began flooding back. Unlike certain others he had run into during his time back in Tower who he had to think hard to remember, Aren's was a face he could remember clearly. How could he not when the girl spent almost all of the time they had known each other living in his castle! Back when they were all some sort of "hero of the digital world" and all that.

"It's me! Aiden! I just got back a few days ago."

With a wink, a thumb pointing to himself and a wide sparkly grin, Aiden re-introduced himself. Aren's words made it seem like she knew just who he was, but he decided to go ahead and make it clear anyways. After all, with how much he had grown - body mass-wise anyways - and the new hairdo he often sported people had a hard time believing it really was the young man with the short haircut from just under two years ago.

"I came here cause Chloe had invited me awhile ago to go to one of her photoshoots. I didn't expect the two of you to be living with one another. Small world eh?"

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
Chloe Bianchi
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 12:53 AM

i've got demons to fight
Despite her singing, Chloe wasn't distracted enough to not see the door open. She assumed right away that it was her roommate so whether or not she should stop singing was still debatable. However, Chloe ultimately decided to walk over to her computer and close it to stop the music... just so she wouldn't spoil the amazing song she wanted her roommate to hear at a later date. Aren was going to be her Maid of Honor, after all.

Of course, once she stopped she heard some familiar voices from outside, those being Aren and... could it be? The second voice sounded incredibly familiar to someone she had once known, however his voice sounded so much more manly and refined.

Chloe inched toward the door ajar and placed her hand on the knob to peel it open even more. Then she saw all of her suspicions confirmed.

"Oh, Aiden! Darling!" Her arms wrapped around the man tightly as she ruffled herself up against him just to expel all of the incredible excitement surging through her.

"I'm so happy you could make it! I'm so honored that you'll be Best Man at my wedding," Chloe spoke, bubbly as ever, even despite this issue having never been brought up to Aiden at any point in the past. Nonetheless, somewhere in the recesses of Chloe's mind, Aiden had in fact agreed to this in some way shape or form.

Her arms remained tightly embracing him, longing for him to embrace her back in the same way.

"My how you've changed Aiden! You're so much more brawly. Tight muscles, have you been working out? O la la!" Her grip on him loosened and her gaze tilted upward to the sleakness of his hair.

"Oh and I love your hair," She reached up, poking it lightly with the index finger of her right hand while also doing her best not to disturb its majesty.

"That's the John Abbruzzese hairstyle, right? Wow, what a throwback! He was so popular in the 70's. What a sexy hunk he was!" Chloe's cheeks tinged just at the thought. "And you pull that look off even better than he did, Aiden!"

PMEmail
^
Aren Baisley
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 06:53 PM

Run run run, get your peacock on, baby Hum hum all them bittersweet jams, lady

"Hey now, I could be a sordid lover of Chlo's' a-knocking for all you know." She eyed him up, somehow with less subtly than before. She flicked at his hair, half-caring to find out its fortitude. She disliked putting gunk or sprays into her hair, always had, but was at least open to the idea of there someday being a product good enough for her. "Someone's been eating their vegetables. I..." She was cut off by the arrival of the aforementioned cotton-haired wonder.

The first heartbeat of an easy hustle meeting it's demise came when Aiden introduced himself as someone she did in fact know. When Chloe waltzed into the scene with a flare of familiarity; her plans were snuffed completely out. Aren folded her arms, and leaned her back and a foot up against the door frame, keeping the door open with the bent knee. She had nothing to gain from putting on a false guise in front of these two. The redhead opened her mouth a s if to say something, but opted to instead give the pair of apparent friends time to gush out small talk with each other.

She really didn't believe in destiny, like really didn't believe it. Still, a great many of the people she's met within the past months knew each other. She'd believe first that the world was small, or at least getting to that point. Media being what it is... She blew a soft raspberry from her lips. It wasn't quite clear to her which would be better for business. The obvious answer would be ignorant masses, but at the same time the spread of information included rumors of alluring redheads giving fortunes in the alleys of downtown Tower City. It wasn't something she could control much anyway, if at all.

When she finally spoke again; her delivery lacked its usual purr. "You're not gonna bring me bad luck again and ruin my next meal with a monster, are you?" It was petty to blame Aiden now. When she had known squat about how Digimon worked it was an acceptable leap in logic that the man deserved to be thrown under the bus. Wrong place at the right time or the reverse; she hadn't been prepared to call a monster her equal.

Notes: Chlo' isn't a typo, but instead Aren saying the name without the sound the e at the end makes.

@Chloe Rainbolt @Aiden Cooper

▲▲▲

--------------------
user posted image
Insight
PM
^
Aiden Cooper
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 07:56 PM

"Haha, hey there! This is quite the welcome."

Aiden grinned from ear to ear, speaking enigmatically with a sense of sincerity in his voice along with sarcasm. Chloe running up to press her body up against his was a warm welcome indeed, and Aiden could feel his senses grow ever so slightly dulled with the waft of perfumes and scents coming both from the short blonde as well as her room. He eagerly hugged her back, happy to see a friend after a year of strife.

On the other hand, Aren's welcome was quite cold and dull, just as she had repeatedly made herself out to be when you weren't the target of her latest scheme. He could remember the day they first met and how she basically manipulated him into buying her dinner. Once the two had gotten to know one another though, and he had taken her in to his digital world castle, she had grown quite straight forward and almost souless towards him. But he knew she always meant well.

"Don't worry Aren, no monsters today. Glad as I am to see you both, now I'm interested in this 'best man' deal we got on here."

Aiden couldn't help but blush softly out of embarassment. Even after Chloe had released him, and all the compliments she paid him that made it seem like all his hard work had paid off, the thing that struck him the most was the part about Chloe getting married. Married? To who? That one lanky dude she was dating a year ago? Well, love came in all shapes and sizes so who was he to judge just who she loved? In the end, it was a happy occasion and even if he was pressured to do it on the spot he could honestly say he'd would be happy to oblige.

Now that the formalities were made, he made a note that Chloe was not as dressed up as she would be any other day. Probably it being the weekend and all that with no classes. Aren herself seemed to come from somewhere, and with his experiences with the women he was close to in the past - save for his sister - they tended to take a bit of time to get tidied up when in the presence of the opposite sex.

"So, mind if I come in? Or should I give you two time to get ready and all that?"

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
Chloe Bianchi
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 08:28 PM

i've got demons to fight
Backing off a bit to give Aiden some personal space which he likely desired, Chloe turned her attention to Aren, who knew Aiden just as well. She wondered then, if Aren noticed how much hotter Aiden was now than he'd been in the past. And knowing that he'd been a rugged hero in war only worked further in his favor. Chloe smiled to Aren as she thought Of course Aren noticed. Who wouldn't? Soon to be a married woman as she was, Chloe had a trained eye for noticing attractiveness and rating it so soon as she saw it. After all, in her line of work such judgments were required. It was superficial and cutthroat, and Chloe loved it whenever she was on top. And so soon as she saw Piero again, Chloe would be excited to tell him about Aiden's transformation.

Furthermore, if her wedding was going to be televised with welcomed fans, she needed to have all the attractive people she could get, so now she had full confidence that Aiden would fit in well.

"Hmmm... Maybe I'll ask all the groomsmen to have your hair style. Now that would stand out and be unique. But if so I'll have to ask them all to start that now. Also, you're going to have to learn a dance for the reception. You, Piero and the groomsmen will be performing it in the bride's honor! Don't worry youll all be great. I hired a choreographer for you to work with. I can't wait to see what you come up with!"

Chloe's heart throbbed in her chest as she imagined Piero, Shaun and Aiden doing a dance just for her. Regardless of what they did, it would be the hottest thing she had ever seen, and Chloe knew sexy.

"Oh right, I'll need you to get Shaun in on this. I'd ask him myself but it's not the bride's job to be involved in recruiting the Groomsmen. Piero's so busy with his studies that he doesn't have a lot of friends, so I broke the rule to recruit you at least." Chloe smirked. Of course, only then did she remember that Aiden had said something about coming inside even before she started talking about the wedding stuff. She paused as she looked down at herself, remembering now that she was only in her pajamas, cute and pink with a purple rabbit over her chest that reminded her of Lunamon. Despite this, Chloe's hair looked well kept, as it always did, even if she had only slept. There was something mystical about her in that way.

"Can you come in? I don't know, Aiden. I'll be a married woman soon. It wouldn't be right to invite such a hottie in my room," Chloe teased Aiden, she then gave him a playful wink. "But I guess it'll be okay if Aren's here too."

PMEmail
^
Aren Baisley
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 12:49 AM

Run run run, get your peacock on, baby Hum hum all them bittersweet jams, lady

Aren's eyes halfway hid themselves behind falling lids, her distaste not quite enough there for her gaze to hold a leer. "My misery would love the company, Cooper." Her eyes finished closing as she turned, confident that she didn't need to watch her step until she got to the kitchen. She shifted to holding the door with a shoulder, before heading inside after two heartbeats whether one of them grabbed it or not. She had made her feelings on the wedding perfectly clear to the excitable star. Cameras loved Chlo' and from what Aren could tell; she them. Aren was on the opposite spectrum of things. Her expressions were constantly, subtly changing with every thought, and photographs thus far have always caught her at her worse. It made her queasy that someone with a photographer's eye could peer through her facade.

She considered pricking her finger to detour from the nausea, but there ended up not being a want left to. Apparently she didn't know the abode as well as she had thought, her gut now against the corner of the counter she had waltzed into. Ow. She thought she heard her roommate still talking before she had gone in, so if she was lucky... Her eyes squeezed shut, a curse being withheld from the world. She hated being judged even more than cameras. It went both ways too. She's purposefully, and happily hurt others in the past, and would likely do it again. Something about accidents though, they just... they were never humorous to her. Whether it was out of respect or a sense of guilt not having time to bury itself; Aren had a line.

She focused on her breathing and willed herself to open her eyes before they'd have to adjust to the light again. Splaying her arms forward, Aren rested her cheek on the cool counter. They weren't her taste, but they didn't offend her either. "Could one of you grab an ice pack from the freezer?" She still didn't turn around, but whether they were in the kitchen or not; the space between there and the front door was slight enough that it was worth a shot.

@Chloe Rainbolt @Aiden Cooper

▲▲▲

--------------------
user posted image
Insight
PM
^
Aiden Cooper
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 01:06 AM

"Hah, well it certainly sounds like you have all of this planned out. How far is it again until the wedding? I outta make sure I got time to get a tailored suit."

Chloe was simply dancing circles around the man's head, and he had a miraculously large hair-do. She had come up with all these plans, all these expectations and it was a lot to take in. Were all women this thorough when it came to a wedding? The young man was even tasked with capturing and bringing his old friend Shaun to this wedding. Simple enough, so all he could do was smile and agree.

In the midst of Chloe's monologuing Aiden noticed Aren heading off into the room. Despite not being formally invited by Chloe, Aren didn't seem to mind the boy coming in and so he was a bit forced to grasp the door and hold it open, lest it run into the petite Chloe. Because of this, based on how he was positioned now he was quite close to Chloe once more, and all he could do was smile down at her a bit nervously.

"I'm sure Piero has nothing to worry about. Come on, I'm sure all these other folk don't deserve to see you in your cutie-pajamas."

The two of them then headed in with Aiden allowing Chloe to go first. It was just the respectable thing to do. Looking around it was quite a nice room, filled with pinks and reds - befitting the two girl's, honestly. Speaking of Aren though, it seemed she was quite uncomfortable at the moment. All he could do was hope it wasn't that time of the month. All she asked for was an ice pack and not wanting to incur the woman's wrath, Aiden quickly shuffled over (after tkaing off his shoes) to fetch her one.

"So how have you two been? I see Chloe's about to tie the big knot, but what about you Aren? You appear even gloomier than usual."

Aiden spoke with a but of a laugh.

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
Chloe Bianchi
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 08:30 PM

i've got demons to fight
"Hm..." Chloe noted that Aren seemed to be in a diffferent world at the moment, not quite responding to her teasing of Aiden, nor the little comment regarding Aren's presence. In any case, she was certain Aren was dealing with something of her own, perhaps too distracted to deal with Chloe's playful antics. So, pajama-clad Chloe entered into her dorm room and walked past the little kitchenette area and to her bunk bed where she took a seat.

The apartment wasn't large. In fact it was incredibly small, but Chloe liked the snug feel because she wanted to have the full college experience, and she wouldn't have gotten that from buying some super expensive skyrise apartment. She wanted to be like the other college kids so that she'd be able to better identify with them. The same was true for her having a roommate. This, too, was entirely her decision. She wanted to get to know another student in a way that she couldn't if she lived alone. From Chloe's online research, this was how you make lifelong friends. And Chloe was longing for friendships like that, having never really had a chance to go to normal school when she was younger.

Chloe hopped across the apartment and climbed up onto her top bunk. Chloe's legs hung off the side swaying playfully in the air. All the while, Aiden went to get the ice that Aren had requested.

"You sure you're okay Aren?" Chloe added at the tail end of Aiden's question.

PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.