updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

Starring into Forever (OPEN), OPEN
Mateo Blu
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 11:21 PM

Digidestined (D-3)

N/A

N/A yrsinventory
plotterGenie of the Lamp
digidexapplication

Mateo Blu

“Three….two….one….” He said as he did his best to count down the sunset that was clearly moving slower than usual just to spite him. “Stupid universe…” He said playfully to himself,knowing how absurd the very notion of the universe being so petty over such a trivial matter sounded. And yet the thought alone was enough to bring a half smirk to the young man’s lips. Not enough to bring a smile, but just enough to show off the light in the young man’s eyes, as a gentle breeze brushed against his soft slightly tanned skin. Cooling his warmed cheeks, as he watched the dimming of the light all around him.

The sun slowly drifting below the horizon, taking along it’s warming rays with it. It was then that he felt his lips tug at each side, twisting his half smirk in to a full blown smile. As he sat peacefully to himself. Listening to the soft noises that filled the background, as he slowly began to lose himself in thought as he always did at this spot. Hell it was the entire reason he came here. Drifting off into his own thoughts, he let his mind wander, as memories of the past came unbidden to the forefront of his mind.

Cringing a bit, he tried not to let them get to him, but he couldn’t help it. If there was one thing that Mateo was it was emotional. That wasn’t to say he was an erratic emotional mess...he just tended to wear his emotions on his sleeve. He wasn’t like most boys, he didn’t understand the need to hide what he was feeling...ever. Running his fingers through his dark scarlet locks, he rested against the old stone gate. His back resting firmly against it, the coldness of the stone seeping through his shirt, and sending a chilled shiver down his spine. God how he loved this place.

“This is nice,..” he said once more speaking to himself. Hinting at his own possible loneliness as he dug deep into his short’s pocket. Digging out his phone and swipping it on in a matter of seconds. With nothing more than a glance he was able to tell that no one had called, text, or even tried to contact him in the last few hours he’d been here. Not that he expected them to, but still...you would of thought maybe one of his brothers, or his dad...well ok maybe not his dad, would of been curious about where he was.

Rolling his eyes, at his own thoughts, he tried to focus back on the sunset. Shoving all feelings and thoughts of his own inadequacy and unimportance to the side. Vowing he’d deal with them later, knowing full well that ‘never’ was never going to come. Not for him anyways. “And ladies and gentle there we have it…” he said as he called out in a rather grandiose voice, to the nothingness around him, as he gestured to the horizon.

“The sunset...thank you for joining us for this lovely moment ‘world’...” He added in a fake boustful tone that was suppose to be a sarcastic impersonation of one of those blow hard news reports. Standing in the now darkness he felt that maybe enough was enough. It was dark and it was only going to get darker, maybe heading home ...might of be the best idea.
PMEmail
^
Vesper
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 07:07 PM

see ya later digital cowboy

"Mm.. I can smell it.."

A woman with lucious pink hair walked through the area through the sparcely placed trees. It was a perfect time to go hunting, especially due to the darkness setting over the region. Vesper made frequent visits to the human world utilizing her power to manipulate the Source. A bit of time ago she had placed a digivice she had taken from one of her newer minions, Gabumon, into a human locker in order to try and find the digidestined it belonged to. It was as natural as catching a rat for a cat. And during this faithful day she had managed to pick up the scent of the digivice floating around through the wind.

Even while in her human form, Vesper retained some of her abilities as a digimon. In this case, she was able to smell and hear great distances, and her body was quite athletic - the perfect body to beat up helpless humans with.

The scent of the digivice brought her here, and within the wind she could pick up the scent of a child. He held the digivice with him and that meant that in all likelihood he was the one meant to own it. Perfect..

Transforming from her human form into that of her Rookie stage, Biyomon, Vesper ran out from behind a large rock and closer to the boy who seemed to be getting ready to leave.

"Hey you! Where's my digivice!?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mateo Blu
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 05:18 PM

Digidestined (D-3)

N/A

N/A yrsinventory
plotterGenie of the Lamp
digidexapplication

Mateo Blu

“Your...digi…” He said his words trailing off a bit, as his eyes shot down to his digivice. Oh yes he knew exactly what she was talking about. He’d run into enough wild digimon, evil digimon, and one liner spewing digi destined. So he managed to pick up the proverbial ‘lingo’ rather quickly. No what took Mateo by surprise was the fact the digimon, the big ass pink bird, was claiming the digivice...was hers? How did that make any sense, it couldn’t of been hers unless….was she? He thought immediately to himself as his eyes widened at the very thoguht of it.

“This is...er...ummm…” just spit it out kid. He told himself, giving himself the metaphorical kick in the ass he needed to stop stumbling over his words, and actually say something. Without realizing he’d done so, Mateo’s hand instinctively reached for his digivice. Clutching it tightly in his hand, it was clear he was a bit weary. If only by the way he stood, somewhat guarded, keeping himself at the ready in case he needed to bolt. Clearly he wasn’t going to take any chances, but the hopeful look in his eyes betrayed the boys true intentions. He didn’t want to run, he wanted to finally find his digimon.

“This...this is my….digivice…” he said in a less than convincing tone, whcih was pretty normal for Mateo. After all he never quite felt this silver digivice was his, despite all the fact to the contrary including the fact that silver was his favorite color. No he always felt he got it by accident, after all all the other destined kids had their digimon, so why didn’t he? His answer...well because he wasn’t ad digidestined, just a kid who found a digivice. Not that he’d ever tell them..

“I found inside my locker...so its’ not like you could of lost it. It was placed there by someone for...for…” He stammered a bit, losing some of his conviction as he tried to force himself to go on. “For me!” He said in a stronger toned voice, though it sounded far to forced to be believed. It was clear he was having his doubts now, doubts he desperately hope she’d dissuade.
PMEmail
^
Vesper
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 07:29 PM

"Hmph, spit it out boy! I know you have my digivice, and I want it back!"

The Biyomon called out. She was acting quite haughty and very brash, hoping to stir the kid's emotions a bit. Well, Vesper honestly couldn't hope for a better chosen child to find. He was quiet, meek, weak looking, and didn't even have the strength to stand up to a simple pink bird. It was almost like taking candy from a baby~

Vesper listened to the boy some more, preferring to see how'd he react when approached by a semi-hostile being. It appeared as though he was slowly working up the courage to even talk right, and when he finally did he managed to confirm that her plan did indeed work - not that he knew how it ended up there.

"Haahn? You found it in your locker? So that's where it must have went!"

Vesper said out loud, now flapping her wings in apparent excitement at the news of her digivice's whereabouts. She flapped on over to the boy, now mere feet away from his face as she stared into his eyes, her own glare rather serious.

"That digivice was given to me by an angel so that I could find my chosen partner. If the digivice also chose you.. Then that means you.. Must be my partner."

Her voice resonated with the sound of annoyance and disappointment, but deep in her mind Vesper was as giddy as a human school girl.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mateo Blu
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 07:46 PM

Digidestined (D-3)

N/A

N/A yrsinventory
plotterGenie of the Lamp
digidexapplication

Mateo Blu

“Wait...hold on...what…” He said taking another step backwards, not out of fear but instead out of the desire to just keep a bit of distance between the two. He’d dealt with the orst, or rather what he thought was the worst, the digital world had to offer. He knew exactly and all to well what the digimon were capable of. Their ...abilities? Attacks? Whatever they were...theyranged from close to far ranged. That was just to much to even think about right now. Standing on the tip of his toes, it was clear through body language alone, he looked ready to bolt.

“It ...it went? What...your telling me that this thing.” He said holding the digivce in front of him, showing it off a bit to the biyomon while keeping as tight a hold as he could on it. “Somehow on it’s own...wound up in my locker...?” He said in a rather sarcastic jab, eyeing for for a tiny bit, before turning his gaze back on the digive. With a quick bobbing of his head he said. “Yeah ok...i can buy that..” He added quickly, smirking a bit at the thought that his silver digivice could somehow teleport...in all honesty that reminded him of his favorite movie as a child. The wizard of Oz.

Few people knew that the ruby slippers, while gorgeous in their own right, weren’t exactly canon to the book. No the true color of the shoes were silver, which was why Mateo felt he had his own silver slipper...right in his hand. Sure it was a dumb thought, but he didn’t care. Of course his happymoment didn’t last to long, as the pink bird flew at him in what looked like a frenzy. With her feathry...wings? Arms? Whatever they were, they were flapping maddingly at her side, as she came at him. The sheer act alone, causing him to steo back again, his foot slipping on a ill placed rock, causing him to fall on his bootylicious ass.

Suddenly and for the first time in his life, he was at an utter loss of words, as he struggled to comprehend what the bird was saying. It wasn’t that he couldn’t hear her, he understood quite well. It was just...the realization of it was being off set by the sheer shock of it. It took him a few moments to gather his thoughts, his ass throbbing a bit from the fall, all he could do was look at her. Struggling to get himself under control, he finally gathered his wits and spat it out.

“...figures i get a pink bird as my digimon...umm don’t uhh take this the wrong way but...are you like ...a girl digimon or boy digimon? “ he asked curiously .
PMEmail
^
Vesper
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 07:55 PM

"What? What!? You say that like pink is a bad thing! And here you are, unable to even stand up for yourself, in all meanings of the phrase."

Vesper shook her head in a disapproving manner. Yeah, it was a rock that had caused the boy to fall but as far as anyone else was concerned he had fallen nothing at all. In the grand scheme of things, the dark master had quite a lot of work to do for him. She had planned to morph him into the perfect "partner" for herself, to at least try and create a human that was as malicious and vile as the only human she had ever grown to love: Vesper Killough.

Here this boy was stumbling over his own words and feet. She sighed, but kept herself a float.

"Oh? Is this what they call a man's curiosity? Huh? Huh!? You humans are quite funny!"

The bird giggled quite a bit in a mocking manner. It was fun to tease the boy. What else could she make him do? What other expressions could he make? For now, she would play the hard to tame, tsundere-type partner. She hoped by displaying more inner and outer strength than he did he would learn from her and become something more dependable. She didn't need him to be strong for her, but she wanted him to be strong so that she could enact phase two.

"I'm a girl, for all intents and purposes. You can call my Vesper, but don't even think that you and I are on the same level right now. As far as I'm concern, you got a lot to learn, and not a lot of time to learn it!"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mateo Blu
 Posted: Yesterday at 10:38 am

Digidestined (D-3)

N/A

N/A yrsinventory
plotterGenie of the Lamp
digidexapplication

Mateo Blu

“Hey hold on...a minute…: he said remaining still seated on the ground for some odd reason, not exactly feeling the need to get up, since on his ass like this he was just about eye level with the pink bird. He preferred this much better than looking down on her. It felt more...well it felt more respectful, if he was being honest.

“I can totally stand up for myself...and i do it like...ok not all the time sure...cause you gotta pick your battles and i’m a pretty likable guy so not alot of guys wanna pick a fight with me...but i totally stand up for myself...or i mean i would if had to...yeah yeah! Totally I would! “

He said as if he was actually trying to convince himself rather than biyomon, his legs kicking to the side of him every so often showing off his energy, as he continued to sit there. It took him a bit back that the digimon found him funny, while he found her utterly...well not terrifying. It was hard to see a giant pink manic bird as terrifying, but she certain was creepy. Enough to cause him to fall on his fat ass.

“Learn…” He restated, as if to ask her to further elaborate without actually saying it, as he gave her a rather confused look. What on earth was she talking about? Was this that whole digi destined purpose thing? Made sense...didn’t it? Something this awesome wasn’t going tto just show up like this, without having certain strings attached. Thankfully though, Mateo was the kind of kid who was always down for a good adventure. Squaring his shoulders, while still on the ground, he gave her a more determined look. As if he was trying to show her that eh could handle it.

“Ok...i feel like there’s alot we need to talk about...and since we can’t count on a 90s montage to suddenly start...i guess you’ll have to start...from the begining please.” He said through a cheeky smile.
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.