updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Add Reply //
New Topic //

Establishing a contact [OPEN], Looking for anyone literally
Yuriy Boyka
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 12:56 PM

1:00
Saturday 30 June
Digidestined's
1:00 PM
Sat, 30 Jun, 1:00 PM
Hello everyone. Today I've found Digidestined network in my contact list and it is my attempt to talk with you. My name is Yuriy Boyka and I'm a saver. I'm not sure what I need to do once I got a digivice and therefore I need with someone of you to talk about... Digimons, if I spelled correct. I'm online every day, so feel free to talk with me.

--------------------
PM
^
Eden Hitson
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 11:35 PM

credit
01:02 am
75%
new message
cancel

to:

So this thing is a Digidestined chat? Interesting.
My name is Eden but I feel like we should keep this kind of anonomous. Anyway hi!
I'm a guardian and I have a little bit of experience. Though i'm no where near an expert on this topic. Do you have any questions?
PM
^
Yuriy Boyka
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 07:25 AM

1:05
Saturday 30 June
1:05 PM
Sat, 30 Jun, 1:05 PM

No, this is private conversation with me right now, because you sent me the message directly http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

But nice to meet ya, Eden.

You said that you're guardian, but whom you guard or what? As I said early, I have some questions about Digimons and their world. My digital monster constantly talking about Daemon army, that it need to be stopped. But I have no idea how or what I need to for this. Can you help me?

--------------------
PM
^
Eden Hitson
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 12:18 PM

credit
01:37 am
75%
new message
cancel

to:

Oh! Oopsie my bad.
Okay so like I don't have a Digimon partner. I become them, but like my friends do have partners and from what I've learned there are different kinds of Digivices. Each one does something different, like my boyfriend uses these card thingies while my ex had one that gave him like super strength and stuff sometimes.
I Have heard of Daemon's army once or twice. My friends explained that like he's a bad Digimon trying to take over the Digital World and like our world now. That's all I really know though...like there is an angel Digimon dude called Cerealmon or something like that which is trying to get kids and Digimon to work together to become the superheroes.
PM
^
Yuriy Boyka
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 12:40 PM

1:45
Saturday 30 June
1:45 PM
Sat, 30 Jun, 1:45 PM

Okay, it's more interesting now. I like an idea of superheroes, it was a dream of my childhood http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif Does people from the goverment or those who simply without Digimon or can turn into them are knows about Digimons and Digital World? Do I need afraid of them? I suppose there might be a guys who are seeing Digimons as a threat. Do they exist? Tell me please http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply //
New Topic //

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.