updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

Love Across the Net (Chloe)
Piero Bianchi
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 10:20 AM

Misery forever more

"Ok, how do I look?" Piero asked, looking away from the mirror so his partner, Velian, could get a good look at him. The DemiDevimon, who was sitting on the bed laxzily looked over at his partner. "The same as you always do. Droopy, depressing, and scrawny." Piero's face fell before the little digimon chuckled. "Relax. That girl's absolutely crazy about you. I mean, she married you didn't she? I'm sure she likes you just as you are." Velian's words perked up the young man as a small smile spread across his face.

Chloe was currently in New Zealand, taking part in an action film that was being financed by Zony. Due to Piero's studies, he had to stay behind while his love went abroad, and needless to say, being apart from her was painful. However, there was one respite from the separation. The wonderful thing known as Skype. The two of them had taken to skyping each other regularly, always making sure to keep in touch. And right now, it was getting time for her to be coming on.

"Ok, she'll be on any minute!" Piero quickly moved over to the bed, where the laptop was sitting. Opening it up, he quickly opened up Skype and waited for the notification of her coming online. Meanwhile, Velian slipped off the bed and lazily flew towards the door. "Just try to keep it down you two. I know what you two get up to when you're alone." Piero blushed brightly. He knew his partner was only joking, especially since they hadn't done anything like THAT over Skype, but still just hearing it being said.

As Velian closed the door behind him, Piero took a deep breath to calm himself, turning his eyes to the screen. She would be on any minute now. Just thinking of seeing her beautiful face again, even on a screen, made his heart race.

PM
^
Chloe Bianchi
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 05:33 PM

tag: whomever
words: 2 many
notes: 2hawt4u
i've got demons to fight
Chloe hadn't done anything special to dress up for Piero on this day. She usually did, but she was so exhausted from being dressed up on set all day that by this time in the afternoon she was back to default, no makeup and normal clothes. Luckily, Chloe's hair always seemed to look its best, so even undone, that wasn't much of a problem. She loved acting and she loved her work, but the best part of her day was unwinding and speaking to her husband across the globe. That was likely never going to change. It was odd adjusting to speaking with him at this way when she'd much rather have him at her side and here with her, but in all honesty it was better this way. She may have been too distracted with him being here. She'd want to spend all of her time cuddling with him!

In fact, Lunamon wasn't in New Zealand either. The Child Digimon was out and about Tower, likely spending some amount of time with Piero and otherwise exploring what the Real World had to offer. Chloe knew Piero would keep him safe.

And now was the best part. Chloe made way to the cleared dining room table of her trailer, taking a seat in front of the computer and pressing the power button to shift it on. Not long afte rshe'd signed in, the skype button would shift her to online. One more click transmit her single to her beloved as she awaited for him to answer the video call.

PMEmail
^
Piero Bianchi
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 05:13 AM

Misery forever more

His heart skipped a beat when he saw Chloe's statues shift from offline to online. Seconds later, when the familiar jingle that indicated a video call started to sound, Piero honestly could not press the 'accept' button fast enough. You never realize just how much you desired someone until they weren't with you. Granted, Piero clearly loved and desired Chloe with all his heart, so her being away just amplified that beyond reason.

When the screen showed the beautiful image of his wife, his heart sang with joy. She would no doubt see his eyes light up at the sight of her. A big smile spread across his face. "Darling!" he said cheerfully, "How are you doing dear?" He instantly noticed that his wife wasn't wearing any make up, or had dressed herself up or anything like that. It must have been a long day on set. He could understand that. Many people thought that the life of an actor was all glits and glamour, but there was a lot of work put into it, especially in an action film like the kind Chloe was shooting now. His two years with Chloe had told him that, and it only made him appreciate his beloved wife even more.

Piero had dressed himself in a casual attire as well, like his wife current wore. Though it was clear the young man had taken the time to try and at least spruce up his appearance for her. Granted, he felt no matter what he did, his wife would always be the more attractive fo the two. Hell, she could wake up after a hangover with tangled hair and covered in mud and she'd be beautiful in his eyes.

PM
^
Chloe Bianchi
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 09:48 AM

i've got demons to fight
The message clicked and soon Chloe could see Piero's face through her screen as well. He appeared cheerful as ever and it was good to see him in good charm and eager to converse with her. She had hoped he wouldn't completely forget about her while he was gone. Piero was loyal, and she knew that, but worrying about your spouse was a normal thing, so Chloe didn't feel too guilty about it. It would have been preferable to her for him to be in New Zealand, but there were too many reasons for him not to be.

"I've been great, Babe! Just been busy polishing up on my lines and acting out my scenes. I'm even getting to do a couple of my own stunts, which is really cool!" Chloe answered enthusiastically. She'd been working hard, to say the least. She was an actress, tried in memorization. Memorizing her lines wasn't the hard part, it was figuring out what types of emotions to attach to her character at given points to help the writers reach a genuine conclusion for the audience.

"But I miss you, Babe," Chloe added. She couldn't help other than to still wonder what Piero was up to every single day. Was he solely doing school stuff? Or maybe he was going off on adventures to the Digital World on occasion. Or maybe he was doing all of the above!

"Have you been up to anything interesting? How's Velian? How's Lunamon?" She asked curiously. Then, suddenly Lunamon appeared in Chloe and Piero's window ceil and hopped into the room. With one mighty hop, he landed atop of Piero's head.

"Heya, Chloe! I thought I heard your voice!"

PMEmail
^
Piero Bianchi
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 04:20 AM

Misery forever more

Piero was glad to hear that things were going well for Chloe in regards to her shoot. He knew any film with her in it would be a hit. She simply couldn't do anything wrong in his eyes. A look of longing appeared in his eyes as he looked into hers through the screen. "I miss you too darling," he replied. How he longed to hold her in his arms. But he knew they needed time apart. They had their own things to work on, and while Piero wanted to be able to hold her and love her constantly, it really wasn't practical.

When Chloe asked about Velian and Lunamon, Piero was immediately cut off by the little moon digimon hopping onto his head, effectively faceplanting him into the bed. When had he come in here? He didn't hear the door open. Piero pulled himself up, chuckling sheepishly. "As you can see, Lunamon's well. As for Velian, well..."

Suddenly, Velian was in the room, pushing Piero out of the way to speak to Chloe. "Your little hubby and me have been utterly ruining some Dark Master's day! oh you should have seen it! We went in there and kicked plenty of ass. Oh, and your lover boy here? He even mouthed off to the Dark Master himself! Can you imagine it? You should have seen that smug ass' face! Completely speechless!"

Piero wasn't sure how to process this. Velian had basically revealed that they had gone to war with a Dark Master for crying out loud! He did not need to give his wife any heart attacks, but he couldn't keep the truth from her as well.

PM
^
Chloe Bianchi
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 10:04 AM

i've got demons to fight
Chloe gasped as her lover nearly faceplanted into the bed, only to giggle once she saw that he was alright. Of course she was happy to see Lunamon, Piero and Velian all together. They all felt like her entire family and she missed them dearly. She was out here alone and without anyone.. well, maybe that was a bit false. Her mother and father were out in New Zealand exploring the city somewhere from a resort. However, they still tried to stay away from the set and let Chloe do her work undisturbed. It was helpful, but it could also get lonely, especially at night.

In any case, Velian soon chimed in as well. Chloe's heart skipped more than a couple beats. Actually, she'd never had much interaction with the Dark Masters, so she really didn't know anything about them. What she did know, however, was that Velian and Piero were both incredibly strong. Chloe was abnormally detached from the Digital World in comparison to the other Digidestineds out there. She always had so much going on in the Real World that she couldn't put to the side. She was a star, after all, and she could do so much more good out here than she could do by fighting off even evil digimon.

"Aww, that's wonderful you guys. I'm glad you're having fun," Chloe said warmy. "Just be safe and make sure you don't bully them too much. "

After all, the last thing she wanted was for Piero to get hurt or to go to dark. He was such a sweetie and had been humbled through his many humilities in high school. There was no need for that to turn around, after all.

PMEmail
^
Piero Bianchi
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 10:19 AM

Misery forever more

To be honest, Piero was a little surprised. He hadn't really expected such a reaction from Chloe, especially since they had effectively declared war on a Dark Master. Not that it was unwelcome. Seeing that warm smile, hearing that she was proud of him, it did Piero's heart a world of good. Velian laughed at her request that they 'not bully' Ronan too much. Oh if only he could hear that.

But then, Piero's smile faded slightly as a serious look appeared on his face. "I'll be fine dear," he said, looking his love in the eyes through the screen, "But I'm not worried about myself. He knows about you Chloe, and I'm worried he my try to go after you to get at us." He didn't want to scare her, but he couldn't keep this from her either. He wanted to make sure his beloved was safe. "I can try to get myself and Velian over there, to look after you dear. I don't care what he does to me, as long as you're safe." He knew he had his studies, but right now Chloe was his top priority. She was ALWAYS his top priority.

Velian's expression fell to a dark glare, silently telling Chloe just how Velian felt about the dark master. "Don't worry Chloe. We'll make sure that bastard doesn't come anywhere near you. He even tries touching a hair on your pretty little head, I'll rip him apart." It was kind of touching to see how much Velian cared for Chloe's well being. Piero gave the DemiDevimon a gentle pat on the head to calm him down, before turning his gaze over to Chloe.

"I can get over there as soon as I can. In the meantime, please be careful. He can take on a human form. A young man with dark hair, golden eyes, and a wide brimmed hat. I know you have digisoul, but please, keep yourself safe my love." If anything happened to Chloe...it was more than Piero could bare just thinking about it.

PM
^
Chloe Bianchi
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 10:54 AM

i've got demons to fight
Well, this was certainly unexpected... that Piero would be worried about her own safety. Chloe had been staying incredibly far away from all Digimon related things, and thus, a Digimon coming after her felt like something out of the blue. That said, she also didn't feel particularly weary about it. She was as far from Tower City as virtually possible. What were the chcances that a Digimon could venture all the way out here by itself? Pretty slim at best. And even if it did, like Chloe had said, she had her Digisoul to protect her. She wasn't the strongest tamer by far, but she knew she had a mean left hook when she wanted to.

Then there was also Velian's passion that took her by surprise. She could remember the day not so long ago when the little Digimon had wanted to kill her. Things had changed so much since then and she'd forgiven Velian to some extent, more so after she married Piero, but even she couldn't help other than to wonder when the little Digimon started to actually like her.

"We can be there in a heartbeat!" Lunamon added optimistically, even though he had no concept of how far New Zealand actually was from Tower City.

"Aw, that's sweet guys. I'll be fine though. No need to come out here on my account. You need to study, Piero, and you know your plate is full," she said warmly. Despite being married, she and Piero had two separate lives. They had to accept this so hard as it was. "Don't worry. I have loads of security here, and if that's not enough, it's like you said."

Chloe held up her clenched fist to the screen.

"I have my Digisoul."

PMEmail
^
Piero Bianchi
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 04:34 AM

Misery forever more

At first, Piero wasn't sure how to take Chloe's response, that she didn't need their protection and that they should continue on with Piero's studies. Piero loved Chloe deeply, and would absolutely die if anything bad happened to her. But he needed to remind himself that like him, she was a digidestined, and she did possess digisoul afterall. She wasn't a completely helpless damsel that needed constant rescuing. He remembered when she had saved him, high above Tower City not too long ago.

The uncertainty was clear on his face for a moment, before he took a deep breath and a warm, loving smile spread across his face. "Ok my love. I understand. But please do take care. If you need me at all, don't hesitate to call." Granted, it wasn't like he could rush over there in an instant. But he didn't want to leave his beloved wife in her time of need, if it ever came up. Still, seeing Chloe being so strong was always good for his heart. It was one of the many, MANY reasons why he loved her.

Piero turned his attention to the two digimon. "Would you guys mind giving me and Chloe some time alone please?" he asked. Velian quickly realized what may be coming and nodded. Sure, he liked Chloe and Piero, but that didn't mean he had to put up with their mushy lovey dovey stuff. "Ok, come on Lunamon. Let's leave them alone," he said, ushering the little rabbit digimon out of the room, leaving Piero alone with his laptop and the woman he loved.

Once the door clicked shut, a light blush crossed Piero's face as he turned his smiling face back to Chloe. "So, how's the filming going? I can understand if you're not allowed to talk about the film, but I hope there's been no problems. I bet you're going to be the biggest star in the film."

PM
^
Chloe Bianchi
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 03:36 PM

i've got demons to fight
Piero's sincere concern did have Chloe thinking about whether or not she needed to heed his warning a little more seriously. She was certain that she had what it took to handle herself and that she had all the security in the world, but she also knew that Digimon could be their own brand of power and it was possible that there was a Digimon out there that had more power than she'd ever considered possible. In any case, she wouldn't let herself falter in any way. The last thing she wanted was for Piero to be sitting at home and worrying about her when he needed to be focusing on his studies.

"I'll catch up with you later, Lunamon," Chloe said as Velian and Lunamon exit from view the screen. Chloe pondered if she should have had Lunamon with her, however given how often eyes were on her, Lunamon either would have spent most of his days by himself or silently in a Digivice. Chloe didn't want Lunamon to feel so lonely and thus had opted that he stay safe and social with Piero, granted he probably still did his own thing pretty often.

Once the digimon were out of the picture and Chloe and Piero were alone, her attention focused onto Piero.

"Well, everything is going as can be expected, but it's so much more amazing as well. I've met some super cool people and there are a lot of geniuses out here organizing the special effects!" Chloe paused briefly. "And yeah, I totally am going to be the biggest star in the film! But, I know you don't want to just talk about the filming process, you wouldn't have asked the Digimon to leave for that. What's up?"

PMEmail
^
Piero Bianchi
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 10:18 AM

Misery forever more

Piero smiled warmly as Chloe told him how the shoot was going. He was glad to see she was having a good time, and although he was already familiar with her fame as a star on television, there was just something about knowing she was going to be a star on the big screen that sent a shiver of excitement through him. He couldn't feel more proud of his beloved wife.

When she asked him why he had wanted to talk to her alone, an adorable blush crossed Piero's cheeks, as he looked away briefly in a moment of bashfulness. "Well, I just wanted some time with you alone, that's all. Since we're so far apart right now, this is really the only time we can get any time to ourselves. I know it's not the same as having you in my arms...but still..." He chuckled sheepishly as he looked at the screen. "I know it sounds kind of selfish. I mean, you no doubt have plenty to do, but can you really blame me?"

In all honesty, it was for the best that Piero wasn't there with her. The two of them wouldn't be able to keep their hands off of eachother. Even now, just looking at her through a computer screen, he wanted to hold her in his arms. But still, sitting here, with just her, and hearing her voice did his heart a world of good. He had been busy with Velian's little war against the Daemon Empire, but there were times when he felt so alone without Chloe around.

PM
^
Chloe Bianchi
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 10:43 AM

i've got demons to fight
As much as Chloe loved having the Digimon around, she still understood where Piero was coming from. She wanted him to be much closer as well and the two of them really couldn't have any true time together given their distance. Chloe did think that they could have been closer if Piero had come along with her. They could have hired tutors for him and the tutors could have continued his school lessons, however doing such a thing would have been so costly as it was impractical. Although Chloe had a lot of money, she had learned over the past couple years it was better not to use it frivolously. Part of the reason she had wanted to get a new job was not only to get back into the lime light, but also to maintain and increase the financial stability she was providing to herself and Piero.

"It does sound a little selfish, but I understand Piero. I think about you all the time," Chloe confessed, even though she knew it wouldn't be any news information to Piero.

"I will be home for the weekend soon though and we'll have to make the most of it. I'm gonna hang out with the girls one afternoon, but every other second is for you," Chloe cutely crossed her fingers over her heart.

"So maybe you wanna think of something amazing we can do for a date night."

PMEmail
^
Piero Bianchi
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 10:21 AM

Misery forever more

Piero was aware that his wife would soon be coming down for the weekend, and the thought of it made Piero happy to no end. The big smile of excitement on his face when she mentioned the upcoming visit. Of course he wanted every moment to count. After all, it was this seperation that made Piero realize just how deeplyhe desired his wife. Granted, he never took her for granted before, but, well, absnece makes the heart grow fonder. And somehow it was possible for Piero to become even fonder of his beloved wife.

"I'll make it the best day of our lives my love. Well, the best day of our lives so far." In his mind, their lives could only get better and better when they were together, and he wanted to fill her life with all the joy and love in the world. Thankfully, he had time to plan out something for them. He know he couldn't go too crazy with it though. Sure, they were rich, but they also had to be responsible. That was why he was working so hard to become a doctor.

He glanced over at the clock, seeing what time it was. It was pretty late here already. After all, he had stayed up just so he could speak to his love. But he knew he would have to get some sleep. After all, he had classes tomorrow. Piero let out a sad sigh. He hated having to separate from his love, even if it was over a video chat. "I should start getting ready for bed my dear. I have class tomorrow." How he longed to curl up with her in bed together again. He gave his beloved bride a loving smile. "It's so good to see you again?"

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.