updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

Dinner and Digimon Discussion, Tag: Arabella, Invite Only, Non Combat
Arabella de la Fontaine
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 09:38 AM

Let me sing a song away from that stereo static; one without heart and all mind...
Word Count || xxx

Notes || Bleh bleh bleh

Music || Artist - Song

Tag || @Roy Alistair
Template created by Cheetah of GS
Arabella smiled as she took her seat at the table and glanced down at the delicious bowl of gumbo that was placed in front of her. She could feel her mouth become even more watery as her sensitive nose took in the amazing aroma of the gumbo.

Arabella had picked up her spoon and was about to dig into her food. However, she quickly stopped after hearing Roy state that he needed to add a little more spice to his food. "I think I'll wait for you. I wouldn't want to be rude and start without you." She giggled, as she continued to hold up her spoon.

"Uhh...I actually haven't spent too much time in the Digital World. I've explored places like the desert, Tree of Life, Spooky Mountains, and the plains and places like those...I would like to explore a little more of it. However, the Digital World can get a little lonely traveling it by yourself...I mean my Digimon parter was with me and all, but it was still a little lonely at times." She added with a half smile. "It would be nice to explore a little bit more of the Digital World, though." She spoke glancing back over at Roy.

"Hmm, I just might take you up on that offer. There is still a lot of the Digital World that I have been wanting to visit for a while now and it would be nice to have a little bit of company." She stated with a soft smile before slowly digging her spoon into her bowl of food."Ready to give it a try?"

--------------------
user posted image
Crest of Lust
PM
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 05:07 PM

Roy let out a faint muffled grunt as he had taken another bite of his gumbo already, swallowing the bite before holding his hand over his mouth so he could speak up. "Oh! By all means, dig in! No need to wait for me, Miss Arabella..." She could see the corners of his mouth peeking out from behind his hand, obviously curled up into a smile at her while he spoke behind his hand. He then went for another bite of the deliciously spicy gumbo as a small shiver ran up his spine. It had been a while since he made something like this, and so he was certainly happy to have someone with him to enjoy it.

He then quietly listened as she listed off a few places she had been within the Digital World and how she'd enjoy meeting up with him somewhere to see some of the places he and his partner had been. He nodded softly before swallowing the latest bite of his food. "Well, all right then! We'll have to figure out where to meet up and I can send you a message when I'm out there. You know, through that little device that came with the Digivices...?" Roy paused for a moment as he reached over to pull it out of his coat pocket, the faintly gleaming D-Terminal system that often came with the Digivices.

"Once we're both in the Digital World, just send me a message on here and I'll let you know where to go. My advice is letting me know when you're at the Trailmon Station so I can let you know which Trailmon will take you out to the correct location." As Roy took another bite of his gumbo, she could easily see small beads of sweat appearing at the very edge of Roy's brow. That gumbo must be putting out some wonderful heat for the young Cajun kid.

He then tilted his head faintly as he watched her, swallowing yet another bite of his food before speaking up again. "So... after dinner, got any plans? I mean, a model like you has gotta be busy with preparing for photo shoots and other fun things, yeah?" He didn't really know much about the popular lives of models and such. He had only met one other person of fame, Miss Eden at the boutique she worked at. Other than her and Arabella, the life of stardom as they saw it was fairly lost to the young Cajun kid, his deep blue eyes glancing up and down her form curiously. But... not in a way that most other men would, this one was much more kind and curious than the others...

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Arabella de la Fontaine
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 03:45 PM

Let me sing a song away from that stereo static; one without heart and all mind...
Word Count || xxx

Notes || Bleh bleh bleh

Music || Artist - Song

Tag || @Roy Alistair
Template created by Cheetah of GS
Arabella watched as her new friend took a spoonful of the spicy gumbo and stuffed it into his mouth. A light giggle escaping from her mouth as she watched him enjoy the dish. "Will do!" She replied, gathering up a bit of the gumbo with her spoon then taking a small bite out of it. "Mmm, it truly is as delicious as it smells." She stated with a smile, after chewing up her food and swallowing it. She would then take the napkin from her lap and wipe away the corners of her mouth.

Arabella would smile and nod her head at the dark-haired male as he made quick suggestion for them to keep in contact with each other. "That's a great idea. That would be a great way for us to keep in contact with each other." She agreed before picking up her spoon and taking another bite out of her food.

"Okay, that sounds easy enough." She smile back at him. "Just let me know in advice when you are planning on taking another trip to the Digital World. That way, I'll be able to set aside a little bit of leisure time." She added with a half smile. Her warm, golden eyes would soon notice the small beads of sweat forming around Roy's eye brow. "Did you make your gumbo a little too spicy?" She asked, raising an eye brow at him. She would reach out to grab a clean napkin. She then leaned over the table a bit and extended her arm enough to wipe away the beads of sweat from his brow. "There you go." She spoke softly as an alluring smile curved against those sweet lips of hers.

Arabella shook her head at. "No, I don't have any other plans for later on today. I have managed to finished up all of my business earlier today. Now, I have time to just relax and enjoy myself." She asked with a smile. "How about yourself? Do you have anything exciting planned for the rest of the day?" She asked, her bewitching eyes glancing up and down in his form in return.

--------------------
user posted image
Crest of Lust
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.