updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

The Point Donation Thread
INACTIVE Vating
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 07:30 AM

I have decided that it's a little goofy for some members to have points being built up after they have everything they want and to only view it as a high score. Basically, if you have a bunch of Digipoints that you don't want to use, you can tell me the account to donate them to and I'll transfer for you. If you don't have the points, I'll respond, saying that and do nothing.
PM
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 08:37 AM

So, kinda like a bank system for folks who have a lot to give some to the less fortunate folk? Sounds good to me! ^^ If things start picking up a bit more and we get to Season 2, I might donate a bit to some of the newcomers to help them get their feet under them.

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 01:25 AM

Since she didn't get much time in the spotlight due to her weak heart, I would like to have one of our members get a 50 point boost. Let's give it over to the pink-haired precious one Pua, please and thank you!

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Pua Melia
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 01:27 AM

Pua is the very short mermaid now.
PM
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 01:29 AM

Short or tall, I figured that you could use some time in the spotlight, young one. Enjoy your new form!

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Hitoshura
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 05:31 PM

N/A

N/A yrsinventory
plotterHitoshura
digidexapplication

Hitoshura

I actually forgot that very early on, I accidentally made posts with this account that I then edited to change to the David account. I forgot that this meant Hitoshura got points for the posts, not David. So if 20 points could be transferred from my account to my account, that'd be swell.
PMEmailWebsite
^
INACTIVE Spadamon
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 11:09 PM

Since I'm not using this account for a while, could I please donate Spadamon's points (150) to Impy?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 08:39 PM

"If it weren't for our stalwart friend, the Digidestined who fought hard against all who threatened the Digital World would have been lost in the reformat of the world. Words cannot express how grateful this Tamer is for his support, but I certainly hope this is a start. 155 points from my funds to our dear friend and greatest ally: the Impster!"

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Scorpio
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 05:31 PM

So I was looking around my old accounts and my sister's Aspen480, and saw that some of our characters still had DP on them. I'd like to take the DP from Zane Kane, Nora Kane, Rei Yeager, Alain Knight and Zelda Cain and give all that DP to Scorpio.

--------------------
Crest of Moxie user posted image
PM
^
INACTIVE Vating
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 09:05 PM

Most of these characters have never even posted once and have the started DP of 50, I cannot transfer that over, but I can transfer over Zelda's 20 DP that wasn't from the initial 50.
PM
^
Scorpio
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 09:56 PM

That's fine. Thanks for letting me get that much at least. Thanks and I know Zane Kane has 60, so could you transfer that 10 DP over as well?

--------------------
Crest of Moxie user posted image
PM
^
Zefonse
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 09:57 PM

Everything has been updated till this point.
PM
^
INACTIVE Atoli Song
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 06:24 PM

I don't plan on using Atoli again, so could the points she earned over the 50 starting DP be given to Yahiko? Should be 80 DP.
PM
^
Musyamon
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 01:35 PM

If anyone of you kind people feel like they want to donate me some dp then please do so. I am in need of some dp points to further my goals on this site anyone is welcome to help me out.

Not all at once though lol

--------------------
"No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it."
PMEmail
^
Rockeith
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 04:49 PM

Sorry mate, but the point donation thread is meant only for people who want to toss DP from one of their older characters to another one of their own characters that they're using!
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply //
Fast Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.