updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

Music Mayhem, Primrose, Esme | Open
Amoi Martin
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 03:25 PM

Digidestined (D-3)

16 yrsinventory
plotteramoi
digidexapplication

Amoi Martin

"ALRIGHT YOU GUYS! ONE MORE SONG!"

A large crowd of students had formed in a corner outside, at the back of the school. A combination of middle school students, freshmen, sophomores, and seniors had gathered around after school to listen to a specific set of gremlins play a few tunes for the student audience to enjoy. The band's makeshift stage had been made up of tables that may or may not have been stolen from various classrooms. Atop one of the many tables lay a tin can full of money. The temporary band had been lead by Amoi, an avid music lover, and constant troublemaker. But of course, being lead by Amoi, the band wasn't a free service and it was a requirement to pay up if you wanted your song to be performed. This little musical troupe consisted of a drummer, pianist, bass guitarist, and a lead guitarist.

"We don't got all day you guys! Someone hurry and pay up!" The punk girl hollered.

There was a murmur in the crowd for a few minutes before a tall male walked up to the front and spoke. "Do you guys do... uh... Classics?" He asked, a short lull between each of his words.

Amoi gave the boy an annoyed frown. "Are you serious? Why did it take you so long come up with that? And what do you mean by 'classics'? Pop, Rock, Punk, or Alternative! Choose one!"

"Wait!" The blonde drummer shouted raising a single drumstick. "I have a classic song: "Roll To me"! But if we're gonna play it, you've gotta pay extra!"

The other tall male simply shrugged. "Fine, I guess." He mumbled before reaching into his pocket and placing his payment into the tin can. Afterward, however, he started to second-guess himself. "Hey, actually..."

"Nope!" Amoi quickly shouted, swiping the payment can away from the other teenager. "No refunds! You should've thought about your song better before paying, ya' dipshit! Come on guys, let's go!" She said, walking back to her position in front of the band before picking up her guitar.

"One! Two! Three! Four!" The drummer exclaimed, counting the band in before they commenced.

"♫ Look around your world pretty baby

Is it everything you hoped it'd be?

The wrong guy, the wrong situation

The right time to roll to me

Roll to me ♫"

"♫ Look into your heart pretty baby

Is it aching with some nameless need?

Is there something wrong and you can't put your finger on it?

Right then, roll to me ♫"

Looking into the distance, The black-haired girl could see someone quite familiar in the distance. Long brown hair... Esme! It was Esme! Amoi smiled to herself. This would be a perfect opportunity to impress her close friend with her music skill. That is, if Esme didn't discipline her for starting a backdoor school band, of course.

But as her dark blue eyes looked further, she could see someone else. Someone she really didn't want to see: teachers. The rocker girl gritted her teeth. No! This was the worst time for a nagging teacher to show up. They were on their last song too! The teacher wasn't looking this way, but if they did, they'd immediately shut this little event down. Darn. And it wasn't like Amoi could just stop and call it a day in the middle of a song. She continued singing, nearly missing her queue.

"♫ And I don't think I have ever seen a soul so in despair

So if you want to talk the night through

Guess who will be there? ♫"

Oh, Amoi knew this was going to end very badly.

Guitars & Superstars @Open @Esme Perez @Primrose Gosiengfiao

note: Sorry for taking so long to make this thread! I've been busy!

--------------------
user posted image

"Until I realized that rock music was my connection to the rest of the human race,

I felt like I was dying, for some reason, and I didn't know why."

Plotter | DigiWorld Clothes
PM
^
Esme Perez
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 03:01 PM

After her last class period, Esme would take a quick trip back to her locker. The mocha-haired teenager had forgotten to grab one of her school books and figured that she would be a good idea to back track and grab it, since she needed to study for an upcoming exam next week. She grabbed her biology book and stuffed it into her backpack. She then carefully toss her backpack over her shoulders and headed towards the exit door.

Once outside, Esme's keen eyes would pick up on the sound of loud music being played from behind the school's building. Her shimmering azure starting to twinkle a bit as she recognized the music and lyrics to a classic rock song being played and sung by what sounded like to her to be a talented rock band. Instead of heading towards the path that would lead her home, the dark-haired female would rush off into the direction of the music.

A huge and bright smile curved against her lips as she noticed that one of her close friends were on stage performing with a band. "Amoi! You rock!" She shouted, making her way through the crowd and students and moving front and center of the crowd. She would start to jump up and down and shake her head along with the beat of the music, singing along every once in a while. Esme may not have been a huge fan of rock music, but she also found herself becoming quite excited about watching her friend's take part in activities that they felt passionate about in life. She made at one of her top priorities to support her friends as much as possible.

@Amoi Martin @Primrose Gosiengfiao

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.