updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Add Reply //
New Topic //

Picnic in the Park [OPEN]
Keiko Asanuma
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 10:22 PM

I now know my truth, and it will not deter me.

A walk in the park was exactly what Keiko needed. It had been a very stressful couple of days - maybe months was the more accurate amount of time. Ever since she had arrived in Japan searching for her sister, it had been like being hunted.

But now, with the immediate threat out of the way, Keiko could breath easily. Commandramon had not taken to it all too well, but he kept close enough to keep the girl safe, and she appreciated that from him. At the same time, she was pretty capable of taking care of herself these days as well.

"Are you sure this is a wise idea?" spoke Commandramon, not quite adjusting to the name of Hartman, as Keiko had suggested. She laid out a blanket, near the shaded area, using the nearby trees to create a sort of blockade.

"It's fine Har--Commandramon," she corrected as she set down the basket. He sat at the side, and poking out from the bushes near by were a small group of the baby level digimon. "You guys need a bit of a break from running drills anyway," she smiled, taking a seat herself.

She wore a nice sun hat, and a plain pink dress with a white cardigan over top. The weather was nice enough for this time of year, especially on a sunny day like today. She opened the basket, revealing an assortment of crackers, fruit, and small sandwiches.

"Curious, this food. Why are your apples red?" asked Commandramon. Keiko picked one up, looking it over.

"Aren't they normally this color?" Commandramon shook his head.

"They're blue," he said, matter-of-factly. Keiko was not quite sure she'd ever seen a blue apple - it must have been something with the digital world. She handed it over to Commandramon, who sniffed it, before munching it down in one bite.

"Strange," he spoke, before reaching for more food. The baby digimon ducked out of their hiding for a moment to grab their own sides, and Keiko took hold of one of the cups of fruit.

A picnic would be a nice change up from the typical craziness of it all.

"" "" "" ""

I will stand and fight and until the bitter end!
YTN

--------------------
PM
^
Sebastian Elric
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 10:07 PM

It's all fun and games!

A stroll in the park for some was a means to rest and reset, enjoy the outdoors. Meanwhile for Sebastian it was all about stalking, but not in the traditional aspect. Instead the Guardian was hunting down other Digidestined, the do-gooders acting as good training dummies for the young man. He was also deep down hoping to inspire a rival in someone out there. Present day of course brought him to the park, new hunting grounds for Sebastian as he kept his eyes peeled primarily for a Digimon, the only tell tale sign he knew of that made a Digidestined stick out. Unless they too were a Guardian like himself...OR their partnered Digimon wasn't around at the time, or they were hiding....

In any case Sebastian was just walking about aimlessly, hands in his pants pockets, ignoring the stray and outright glares he got along the way. Chewing on his lower lip in anticipation and out of anxiety he'd opt out of halting at any point in his adventure, believing if he stopped he might talk himself into just leaving the park. Surprising to him he didn't see a single Digimon or anyone acting overly strange for that matter even, leaving Sebastian at a loss. Sighing aloud Sebastian would choose to make his way toward the body of water in the park, his black and crimson eyes waiting for a Digimon to break the water's surface. This was only for a stray glance away of his own picked up the sight of a strange creature.

A dark blue Digimon that was seemingly dressed in military combat gear beside a red headed girl, a woman even.

Score!

Turning to his right and proceeding to make his way toward the apparently unfolding picnic in the park, Sebastian would finally come to a halt just a couple of feet away from it all.

" Hey there....Don't think I've ever seen someone picnic alone....Waiting for somebody? "

@Keiko Asanuma

PM
^
Madison Vaux
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 04:09 PM

♫ I'm trouble y'all, I got trouble in my town. ♫

It had been only about a month since Madison had moved from America to Japan, but for some odd reason, to her, it felt much, much longer. The decision was a bit sudden, but if her adoptive father, Kaito thought it was a good idea, she'd have no other choice but it agree as well. Throughout the weeks, she kept an optimistic opinion on things. Although the feeling itself would definitely be different from the US, Japan provided everything the States had to offer, and more. Not only that, but the mixed girl had an opportunity to meet new faces and make new friends in a whole 'nother setting! Fortunately for her, she was able to make one friend in particular that shared more in common with her than she originally thought. His name was Haruka. He was a boy who also attended Tower High. Just like her, he was the odd one out in most situations. Being mute, Haruka must have had a difficult time making friends. Madison knew she sure did being an adopted foster kid and all. But, if two weirdos became friends, they could become the best of buddies! Haruka seemed to be genuinely impressed and enjoyed the gadgets she made in her free time, so she was sure their friendship had to be a true one!

But there was one thing, in particular, they shared most in common. They were both DigiDestined. That fateful day she met Haruka for the first time was also the day she was enlightened about the existence of Digimon and met her -- slightly scary -- partner Dorumon. Like a window shutter being opened in a pitch black room, a whole new way of looking at life was introduced to her. Digimon were like these... artificial lifeforms that had their own will. They weren't even like robots. They moved, talked, ate, and fought on their own, without having to be commanded to do so. And from what Maddie knew, they didn't run on batteries. They were like little animal people!

Though, she wasn't all so sure about the whole "destined to save the world" part of being a chosen child. She was only a mere kid. A mere, useless, brainless child that couldn't possibly make some sort of change in the world, much less the Digital World. Although Dorumon (who she dubbed 'Spike' for his ruthless personality), insisted that they were meant to be together to become stronger, Madison disagreed. She was no savior of worlds, and had no intention to become one. If all Digimon were so built on fighting and attacking like Spike was, she wasn't so sure she wanted to make any of these Digital freaks stronger.

Today, Madison decided to relieve all her thoughts by hanging out at Ueno Park. She would be seen sitting down on the grass, tinkering with some gadget she had recently made. Engineering and building was big part of the orange-haired girl's life, and one of her best skills. She could make something out of nothing if she had the right tools. Singing a sweet hum to herself, Madison would screw in the last bolt to her newest project before looking up as someone passed her.

"W-Woah." She said, fumbling backward as she got a glimpse of a dark clothed boy walking past her. She should've brought her cross necklace with her. Now, she'd likely have to see some kind of exorcist to remove any demons that boy had been carrying along with him that may have gotten to her. Everything about his appearance seemed so dark. Extremely unfitting with the bright, lush surroundings around him. Madison's eyes widened, even more, when he had seemingly decided to converse with a normal looking lady. Poor lady. She probably only wanted to enjoy a calm picnic on her own. Not to be disturbed by some satanic-looking teenager.

But strangely, something about her wanted to know why someone like him would approach a seemingly normal lady. So, taking her little gadget and screwdriver with her, she decided to go over and hide in a covered area to eavesdrop on their conversation. What Maddie didn't know was that Spike was also here too. He had hidden himself atop a nearby tree, watching over the girl from a distance. And the Dorumon smelled something funny. Something like...

Digimon.

MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Keiko Asanuma
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 05:08 PM

Keiko flashed a glance at Commandramon, who motioned for his babies to hide. He too ducked away, sliding into the bushes seemlessly as someone approached. Keiko looked up at the mildly creepy looking male, but smiled either way. She wasn't the type that judged anyone on their appearance.

"Yeah, I was supposed to meet a friend here, but she got called away a short while ago," she said with a light frown. She certainly couldn't admit to dining with a digimon. Or the numerous babies hidden in the bushes.

"What about you?" Keiko asked. "I don't usually see people approaching others who are having picnics alone, either," she chuckled. Keiko could play the innocent girl, but something told her this guy had a motive.

+ + + +

Commandramon sniffed the air. There was definitely a digimon nearby. While the baby digimon did as instructed, monitor the strange demon-human that approached her, Commandramon turned his gaze elsewhere.

There it was, up in the tree. "Hey," he spoke in a louder whisper, not too far away from the little purple dragon. "What are you doing here? These humans may notice you," the dinosaur commando muttered, head poking out just enough for the dragon to see him.

Luckily, Commandramon's blended appearance would make it relatively easy for him to unnoticed in the bushes, even with his nose poking out.

@Sebastian Elric @Madison Vaux

"" "" "" ""

YTN

--------------------
PM
^
Sebastian Elric
 Posted: Jun 29 2018, 10:18 AM

Through my buried bones~

My song lives on!

In the time it took the pink haired girl to reply Sebastian would have reached to either side of his jaw line with his respective hands, cracking it from right and then to the left.

Pop, popppp.

Faintly grinning to her response after he had finished loosening up the tension building in his neck Sebastian would also be quick to speak back.

" Well, apologies, I made a poor assumption...And true, a lone stranger approaching another singular individual is an oddity, but that's merely modern times for you, no? "

Widening his smile just a tad the young Guardian would scan the area once more, he had no enhanced hearing, no enhanced sight, etc. as a Human/outside of his Strabimon form so he was forced to rely on much weaker senses. Eyes returning to the woman before him he'd continue to act as the naive strange looking man. Sliding his hands into his jacket pockets Sebastian would proceed to speak again.

" Plus I had nothing better to do, no offense, beyond that I don't believe in letting things slip away, if there's an activity or encounter you'd like to confront, then do it. Don't miss out, y'know?! "

A stray glance toward the shrubs and trees ahead might've given away Sebastian's knowledge on the real situation at hand, but he tried to play it off. Having begun to work on his espionage skills weeks ago now, this event merely played out for Sebastian as a means to hone his sword.

@Keiko Asanuma @Madison Vaux

PM
^
Madison Vaux
 Posted: Jun 29 2018, 06:13 PM

Watching with eager, crimson eyes, Madison would continue to spy on the two older humans in front of her. She listened in to the dark-clothed boy. Everything he seemed to say was so... confusing. Although the orange-haired teenager was still adapting to speaking Japanese herself, she was excellent at understanding it when orally spoken by others. Everything he said sounded overly intellectual. Was he purposefully trying to confuse this red-haired woman? Why didn't he just get to the point? Maddie would place a soft hand on her chin, thoughtfully thinking about her various inquiries in her head. What could this creepy boy's intentions be?

Spike casually held a small pebble in his hand, coolly playing a little game of toss with himself. The purple dragon halted his game after he made his last catch, then looked down from the bushed tree he resided in when he heard a voice beckon for him. He scoffed at the Commandramon's question before moving the pebble in between two sharpened claws.

"It's not my fault I was born without camouflaged colored skin, unlike you." Spike chuckled. "This tree was my best option of cover to hide while still having a good view over my partner." With his free paw, Spike would point a black claw, directing the other dino to where his fiery-haired partner, Madison was. His golden orbs then looked over to the two other humans that the mixed girl was near to.

"Assuming one of those two is your partner, I think my own is stalking on them. Kind of a stupid hobby if you ask me." Spike said, stating his own opinion while shrugging. "Well, I guess I'm not one to talk. I'm kind of doing the same thing. But, I'm watching over her for a good cause. She's just spying on those two for her own silly reason."

The dragon shifted himself so that he was sitting upright on the thick branch he had been resting on. He grasped the pebble tightly in his small purple paw before a toothy grin formed across his muzzle. His signature Spike grin. The type of smirk you gave before you knew you were about to do something mischievous. Oh, that devilish simper of his. It meant trouble.

"Wanna see something cool?" Spike asked. Before he could get a reply from Commandramon, however, he gave the tiny pebble a strong toss, aimed right for his partner's head.

"Oww!" The teenage girl groaned, a little bit louder than she wanted it to be. "What the heck was that?" Maddie asked herself, a hand held to her head while turning left and right to attempt to find where that pebble came from. When she looked towards the trees, she found the culprit. Spike.

"What the heck is wr-"

"Shh!" Spike mouthed while holding a single claw to his lips. If Madison shouted now, he'd have to go through the struggle to find another hiding place if a crowd started to form. He motioned for Madison to come over, hopefully in a quiet manner. The girl nodded and cautiously started to walk, looking back and forth between the group of humans ahead of her, and Spike, hoping that they wouldn't notice her moving.

"Hi Spike! And who's this? Your friend?" She quietly asked, flashing the two a cute, warm smile. "I dunno your name, but It's great to meet you!" She whispered again, looking down at the blue dragon.

MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Keiko Asanuma
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 03:55 PM

Keiko watched the frightening man pop his jaw. She couldn't help but to wonder why he was here. She couldn't quite place it, but something was off. She didn't trust his motives. She listened to his words with slightly narrowed eyes.

When his gaze fluttered over to the bushes behind her, she definitely noticed. He was looking for something, and she was more than willing to bet exactly what he was talking about. He'd seen Commandramon, hadn't he?

Keiko stood up, calmly, putting on a rather polite smile as she folded her hands behind her back. "Sometimes people who are looking for trouble wind up biting off more than they can chew," her tone carried a slight warning to it.

+ + + + +

As soon as the Dorumon mentioned it, Commandramon glanced over at the red haired human. He could see that she was watching from where he sat in the bushes. He should have guessed - they couldn't have been in the park without drawing attention. Though he wasn't quite sure if the girl was staring because of the horrifying human drawing so much attention by talking to her partner, or if it was for other reasons.

He watched Dorumon's 'trick' as he nailed his tamer in the back of the head. He did not find it particularly amusing. What was the point? "If I don't like someone, I don't pester them," the digimon said, adjusting his helmet. "I kill them."

The red-headed girl started their way now, sneaking through the bushes. Commandramon kept his gaze locked primarily on his partner, but saw her own eyes flutter a bit. He wondered if she noticed the other girl's movements. Keiko had a sort of gift for her observational abilities, as well as some training.

With the approaching human, Commandramon turned his attention to her. She was polite, offering a hand. The dragon, deciding to try and make nice as Keiko asked him to do, extended a hand to hers. With a brief shake, he nodded.

"Commandramon," he spoke, cautiously. He glanced up at 'Spike', then back to the woman. "Who is this demon child?" he nodded towards him. "I noticed you watching him. Is he dangerous?" He wasn't going to reveal fully hwo he was yet, or that he was partnered with the other human there, he decided to lay in the ready.

He knew his baby digimon were scattered in the bushes as well, ready to attack on his mark. Still, the top priority was avoiding a catastrophic scene in the park.

"" "" "" ""

YTN

--------------------
PM
^
Sebastian Elric
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 10:37 AM

Through my buried bones~

My song lives on!

"Sometimes people who are looking for trouble wind up biting off more than they can chew."

Cracking a sinister grin, one where malice, but warmness met in the middle, Sebastian's eyes would close for a few moments, snapping back open and locking onto the girl's. His oddly, but naturally, slightly longer canine teeth toying and biting at his lower lip as he mulled over a reply, any further happenings in the brush he was ignorant to while in Human Form. Despite this, just before he spoke he would peer behind the girl again to where he had glanced prior.

" Well it's good that I'm not people, but rather a wolf with plenty o' teeth to tear apart and chew whatever I may run into, kukukuuu. "

Standing up tall and removing the slouching from his posture Sebastian would begin to shift forward next, making a direct walk toward the shrubbery and trees ahead. He wasn't out to hurt Digidestined who couldn't effectively stand in his way, Savers, Guardians, Tamers, those were the only kind he was interested outside of a direct Digimon battle. With this the pink haired girl had been left behind, ignored for all intensive purposes as Sebastian continued moving ahead.

Beginning to whistle an eerie tune, one "Jeepers Creepers, Sebastian would stalk his way further toward the bushes, stray glances shifting up to the tree canopies above. Gaze settling back onto the shrubbery below and in front of him the Guardian would be left in a pause. What would be his next action now? He didn't hear anything other than the sound of the wind rustling leaves, along with the hustle and bustle of a traditional park. Was he just imagining things? Was he brave enough to just step into the unknown?

Hell yeah!

Taking a single step into the shrubbery he'd seek out the end to what he had begun.

@Keiko Asanuma @Madison Vaux

PM
^
Keiko Asanuma
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 06:13 PM

This boy... had set off alarms in Keiko's mind. The red-heads eyes narrowed at his comment. He walked right past her, brushing her off. Her gaze did not leave him, but only her head would move, following his every step.

He creeped, ever closer, to the bushes in which she knew the digimon were hiding. Her fists clenched a bit, growing more agitated by the moment. What would this man do when he found them? She had a feeling he must have known about digimon - but even so, she couldn't allow this to happen. Not here.

In a flash, the red-head stood right behind him, partially covered by the bushes as well. The male could feel something cold and sharp gently pressing against the back of his neck. "I don't take threats," Keiko spoke, her glance stern and cold. "If you're looking for trouble, you've definitely found it. I suggest leaving now, before anything dangerous could happen to you."

From not far away, Commandramon hung low. He had his weapon trained on the black-haired crepper, ready to fire without further word. He would not allow the girl to be harmed. "Babies, stand down," he whispered into his comm. The multiple baby digimon were all scattered throughout the bush, hiding within. The seemed prepared to strike.

+ + + + +

"" "" "" ""

NOTE;; skipping madison at amoi's request

@Madison Vaux @Sebastian Elric

YTN

--------------------
PM
^
Sebastian Elric
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 10:35 AM

He could have sworn he had seen something again...Or heard something in the bushes.

But, quickly he came spiraling down to reality as he felt something cold, something sharp against his neck. His grin stretching almost cartoon like his eyes would also shift, closing ever so slightly while hanging with a gloomy, but energetically evil expression. Listening to the girl he could only do one thing once she finished speaking, laughter emitting from him in hearty fashion.

" Bahahahaahahaha! "

But, when his laughter ceased all that could be heard was an eerie silence. Leaning his head back slowly Sebastian would firmly press his flesh against whatever knife the girl brandished, enough to where it actually began to cut into his flesh. Nothing too deep, but enough to draw blood, Sebastian would then just as slowly begin to firmly step in a circle, his neck pressed against her knife the entire time. Now, what happened next depended on the girl's reaction, if she jerked back the cut along his neck wouldn't continue.

Yet, if the girl was as harsh as Sebastian could be and instead held the knife firmly in hand as well as continuously against his neck, Sebastian would continue to move, the knife cutting a longer line around his neck on the left side. In the end this would leave him with a cut along half of his neck, from back to front nearly, not bleeding entirely, but with four small lines trickling down his neck at various points along the wound. Cold gaze meeting the girl's whether she had jerked back or aided in further cutting him as he aimed to prove a point, he finally speak.

" Dangerous? Ooooo, yeah?....I'm not sure danger has ever been a problem for me....Even less so now that I can turn into a Digimon, crazy right?! "

If the girl cared to look down to what Sebastian was holding out at that point she'd bare witness to a charcoal colored D-Tector, somewhat see-through at certain points, but with a digital Strabimon icon clear on the viewing screen.

@[Keika Asanuma] @Madison Vaux

I know you said "back", but I made a slight change and went with neck, hope this is ok <3

Sebastian - Digimon Forms

Take the weight of my bones

Take the pictures and pieces I own~

PM
^
Madison Vaux
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 03:29 PM

At this point, Spike had quietly climbed down the tree he was perched in to observe the matter before him. This demon-boy was getting far too close for his comfort, and now the hairy dragon was on edge. If Sebastian attempted to attack him or his partner, he wouldn't hesitate to fire a metal cannonball his way. Madison hid behind the Dorumon, fearing for her own safety. Everything about this teen rubbed her the wrong way. "I don't know who he is, but he looks dangerous." The girl quietly muttered. "He's been egging your partner from the beginning. What does he want?"

Both partners stood there, dumbfounded when the male let out some psychopathic laugh. Was everything alright up there? Nothing about the situation was the least bit funny.

Spike and Madison grimaced when Sebastian leaned his head back, seemingly unphased by the sharp blade. The firey-haired girl closed her eyes and looked away. The senary was far too gruesome for her to want to continue watching. Blood made her feel sick to he stomach; she hated anything violent. "W-What the heck is wrong with him? Does that not hurt him?" The girl murmured in shock.

The purple dinosaur growled, but tuned into Sebastian's words. He claimed he could turn into a Digimon. He caught a glance of a black device. A Digivice! So he was a guardian? Spike didn't like the sound of any of this. DigiDestined weren't supposed to be eerie folks like this. In the Dorumon's eyes, the gothic boy was only evil. And Dorumon hunted evil, and killed it.

The miniature dragon's growls started to become louder, and his pupils contracted. He parted his jaw, readying his attack. The mixed girl took a quick glance at her partner and caught onto his aggression. This wasn't good. Once Spike got into one of his hostile moods, he wouldn't stop attacking his target until it was dead. Madison had seen it with her own eyes when the hairy lizard attacked a stray dog. The last thing the group needed was a fight in public!

"I hate demons. They need to be eradicated! Metal Cann-"

"No!" Madison quickly whispered, using all of her force to clamp Dorumon's mouth shut. "Keep calm, Spike. There's no need to get worked up. I'm sure we can resolve this without fighting." Madison reassured, patting the red gem-like object above his brow. "We'll just wait and watch for now."

MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Keiko Asanuma
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 04:38 PM

His laughter put her on guard, but Keiko did not move, even as the male slowly turned towards her, her blade gently cutting across his neck. Keiko's eyes remained narrow and calm, though she felt an instinctual need to get the hell away from him.

She knew better than to show fear to those most vile, though. And while she did not know this boy, she knew that he must have been capable of some unfavorable things. It was not Keiko's place to condone or condemn that, but if he was looking to harm her partner, or the baby digimon lurking about, he would soon find that knife going through his neck, instead of just against it.

She spared a glance down at his D-Tector, only for a moment, keeping her gaze primarily locked on him. "So you're a Guardian?" she muttered, lowly. "Isn't it your duty to protect digimon, not hunt them?" After a moment, she sighed, taking away the knife for now, but did not sheath it. It was in her hand, ready to strike if needed. "Threatening you does no good."

She did not remove the blade, a small knife she had carried on her. Bringing out her full katana would be reckless in a park. "Why are you so eager to fight? Some digimon prefer not to - some digimon are likely very capable of killing you. Because I can tell you're a dangerous type of man, but you're also inexperienced. A well-trained Tamer would not go rushing headlong looking for digmon to fight, not when there are far stronger creatures than your spirit."

She wondered if Strabimon was his highest level or not. Naoki had a spirit just like this one. She had trained against it a few times, and its evolution, Wolfmon. She felt confident she could keep up with him, without even needing to involve Commandramon.

+ + + + +

Commandramon was about to move in as soon as the Dorumon prepared an attack, however, Madison forcibly stopped his attack. Commandramon recognized the young human's strength, but turned his gaze back towards the confrontation at hand. He took a momentary aim wit his weapon. At this angle, there was no clear shot.

Besides, Kyouko told him under no circumstances was he to shoot a human without her prior notice. "The girl can handle herself. However this is a poor place to do so. They will become targets."

Eluding this boy would be tough, and Commandramon had seen the digivice. If that boy evolved himself, he would be noticed and there would be more danger than just a fight in a park.

"He can't fight if he can't evolve," the dragon digimon said, turning to the purple one. "We can get his digivice from him, then he is unable to defend himself, and will be forced to flee. I'll go in right, you to the left."

The digimon was preparing to make his steps forwards as soon as Dorumon agreed with the plan.

"" "" "" ""

NOTE;; yeah this is fine - he's so creepy, but I love it!

@Madison Vaux @Sebastian Elric

YTN

--------------------
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply //
New Topic //

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.