updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

Supa Saiya-jin Rosee, open
Hailey Cooper
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 04:27 AM

Digidestined (Adventure)

16 yrsinventory
plotterKazai
digidexapplication

Hailey Cooper

tag: open
notes:
Who would have thought that Haiely would be running laps with a soccer ball? No one! That's who, including the coach! And that's exactly why Hailey wasn't playing. She was the water girl! But hey, at least she was on the team. She could play if they needed her to!... you know, if everyone else on the team was in a tragic accident and died. In any case, Hailey was proud nonetheless to force once be a part of an all important sport, Girl's Varsity Soccer!

... Yep, here on the bench.

Hailey's legs swung on the bench as she looked down the aisle. Every girl had been accounted for. Everyone had water, in fact, it wasn't hard to make sure that everyone had water in the first place because once their water bottles were full... well, they generally wouldn't run out before halftime. And, even if they did all of the girls were perfectly capable of filling their own water requests by themselves.

So here Hailey sat, the score 3-1. Tower City was winning thanks to Hailey's efficient distribution of water. But Jesus, a girl sure could work up a sweat down here. All the body heat of the sweaty girls who had been playing a bit too aggressively on the field created a furnace of heat which caused Hailey to drop a sweat as well.

It was almost halftime. It would be halftime soon...

Hailey kicked her leg.

Someone would be needing water soon and a vigilant eye would be kept on all the athletes. No one would suffer dehydration with Tower City's best superhero, Water Girl, on the patrol!

PMEmail
^
Ricky Arkwright
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 10:31 AM

tag: Open
### words
outfit/No it works perfectly
I'm Still Here.....
It wasn't that strange for him to be out here watching girl's soccer right? After all, Hailey was the water girl, so that didn't make it weird in the least. Looking around from the ground up, the boy with cheer as much as he could, doing his best to not draw that much attention to himself. After all, he imagined half the younger males out here were either parents, or the creepers. It was a simple assessment, not that it made it the truth. Staring out towards the field, the young teen would do his best to show interest, yet even he had to admit to not being much of an avid soccer fan. Which was something that can long before he lost the ability to walk.

Truth was, he had about as much love for sports as any normal kid. He just had his moments when he could think of something better to do with his time. This being the exception, as he was here to support his..girl-friend...Even a year into their relationship, he was still getting used to saying that. Not that he didn't like it. On the contrary, he was almost over the moon. Sure, they basically acted as if they were married some days, but that likely came from how long they had been friends.

But then, while he had every intention of being there for her, his thoughts did linger on other things. Projects that needed to be finished, his game, which was nearing the point of completion itself, and the small thing that felt to be missing from everything else. A small, mouthy, pink thing. Though he had done his best not to mention his lingering thoughts, especially with everything that had happened that year to Hailey due to monsters that had arrived into Tower, he worried about Chuumon. What she could be up to out there and if, at the very least, if she were okay?

Feeling his thoughts , he soon leaned back into his chair, feeling the weight shift as he jerked forwards instantly, causing his glasses to fly onto his lap. A frown crossing his face, he would then quickly put them back on, his attention once more going to the game at hand.

--------------------
user posted image Crest of Forgivness
PM
^
Hailey Cooper
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 07:52 PM

Digidestined (Adventure)

16 yrsinventory
plotterKazai
digidexapplication

Hailey Cooper

notes:
The game was moving quickly and half time was fast approaching. Hailey was glued to the bench the entire time, but she was more than happy to cheer on her classmates vigorously. It was soon 4-1, with Tower City far in the lead. The bell rung, signifying that special time. The coach talked to the team, giving them his insight and developing a strategy for the second half of the game. And so soon was he done that the girls were able to leave the locker room and have a quick break. Where Hailey would go during this break wasn't so much as a question. After all, Ricky was here for this game which made her as giddy as she could be.

Jersey #33 was Hailey's jersey and she donned her soccer uniform with full pride. Hailey went to practice and despite being a klutz, she had improved greatly in her soccer skills. She could dribble the ball and maybe even get a chance to pass it before tripping now. Was Ricky as proud of her as she was of herself?

Hailey dashed up the crowded stands flying through them to the location where she knew Ricky to be. There were so many people here, because despite Tower being a city, they had surprisingly few public high schools, meaning that the grand majority of their population all went to the same school. This also meant that nearly all fans of high school soccer would be gathering at the same stadium: this one. Hailey weaved herself between kids playing in the stands and struggled against her urge to take a detour to buy snacks on her way to Ricky. Eventually, she gave up and purchased a couple hotdogs and was on her way back to Ricky.

"Ricky! I'm so glad you made it! I got you a hot dog!" Hailey said as she passed it on to him alongside a soda. 'I know you could have gotten your own, but a good girlfriend keeps her man's tummy full, right?"

Hailey blushed, already embarrassed by what she had just said. A year in with their being an official couple and things really did feel harder than when they were just friends. Truth of the matter was that she had always been attracted to Ricky at some level, but trying to be a good girlfriend was different from being his best friend. Finding the balance between them was actually pretty hard, and she did have a sense that Ricky was feeling the exact same thing. Despite that, dating no other guy would have felt right, even if dating Ricky didn't always feel so natural as their friendship.

PMEmail
^
Ricky Arkwright
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 09:00 PM

### words
I'm Still Here.....
Despite his own fumbles, the game itself was clearly a heavy lead for the home team, leaving him at least relieved at knowing that they would every likely have a good chance of winning. It even gave him a chance to give his mind a break of the other possiblities that could very well hamper the chance of victory. Such as weather conditions, the chance that someone on their side might have an injury. Which was a good 89.1 percent, but he kept himself from blurting that out loud. He had noticed Hailey was still upon the bench, serving the other players as she seemed to have now had a habit of doing these days. It was pretty clear that the coach wasn't all that interested in playing her, even though he himself had seen her improve.

While the girl was indeed less graceful than he was, she was at the very least trying. Not only that, but improving. She was far from her usual self, even if they may not have made note of it. It was proven enough at that upon seeing her at the beginning part of half time, her movements gracing through the crowd as she managed to locate him without any real trouble. He was even surprised to see that she had been holding snacks for him. While he was ready to tell her that she hadn't had bothered, she was quick to say it for him, stating that it was what any good girlfriend would do, almost causing him to speak right there, but then deciding against it. She was just as fearful about his as he was.

In the end, yea...if things didn't work out, they'd lose not only a relationship, but a long standing friendship as well. Both of them wanted this to work, and it was worth him losing a moment of pride to make her happy. In fact, he wanted to. Even if it did hurt a bit inside.

"Hails...Thanks....I was just thinking that I wanted to get something...but I wanted to see how you were doing too..."

Seeing her standing there, with her jersey shown proudly, it was enough to make him annoyed at the fact that they weren't even lettings her have a chance to play. "Still kinda mad that they aren't letting you play...You've gotten so much better! They'd be blind not to see that! You should be out there right now!!"

--------------------
PM
^
Hailey Cooper
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 11:24 AM

Digidestined (Adventure)

16 yrsinventory
plotterKazai
digidexapplication

Hailey Cooper

notes:
A light smirk graced Hailey's lips once she heard that Ricky had, in fact, wanted a hot dog. Regardless of whether it was true or not, at least her efforts hadn't been in vain. She wanted to make Ricky proud of her, after all. As always, she cared a lot about what Ricky thought, even though she was much more sensitive to his feelings now than she'd been in the past. Legs or not, he was more more than a best friend to her, but a hero just the same. He'd sacrificed so much those years ago when he was fighting for the Digital World, and Hailey knew that she could never have sacrificed herself in the same way, especially after having lost Harley in such a devastating event.

Ricky kept fighting after all that he'd been through, even losing his legs. He stuck with Chuumon. He wasn't quite so kind and open as he had been in the past, but he was still caring, especially for Hailey..

"You can be an important part of a team even from the sidelines!" Hailey exclaimed. She had years of experience watching her brother and Ricky go off and do Digimon things. She always wished had supported them more, even though she never had a Digimon herself. For example, she liked to think she wasn't a hindrance when she assisted with the capture and interrogation of a Goblimon all those years ago. Maybe if she had stayed strong and not wallowed in her depression she could have been there to help Ricky and stop him from getting hurt.

Hailey would always have regrets and she would always blame herself for what happened to him.

"Even the water girl is important," Hailey winked to Ricky. "So eat and drink up, unless you want me to hand feed you!"

Hailey teased him as best she could. Turning her body, Haileyplopped down on the bench just next to Ricky's chair. There would still be a good twenty minutes of half time which gave them plenty of time to talk if need be, plus Hailey was well aware that she could be just a little late to get back to her team because it wasn't like they were going to be playing her instantly when the game started.

"Ricky... do you ever miss the old days?" Hailey asked after a moment of silence. Her question was vague but charged, and however Ricky decided to interpret it she wanted to hear his answer. Whether it meant the days when they were just kids who would sit around playing whatever new Pokemon game had just come out, or if it meant those days when Ricky and Chuumon were a pair... or maybe even if it meant the times back before Ricky had lost his legs. It was a charged question that could be interpreted in many ways. Hailey wanted to know what was most important to Ricky.

PMEmail
^
Ricky Arkwright
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 09:28 AM

### words
I'm Still Here.....
Hailey was still capable of seeing the positive in almost everything. It was just who she was, and he did love her for that. With everything she had been through, it seemed as if she was starting to come back to the same person he had known since he was little. She had been the one to make him branch out, but after what had happened a few years back, he was almost afraid that she wouldn't come back. Yet, there she was, smiling and as bubbly as ever. As he smiled towards her, he prepared to take a bite out of the the hot-dog, doing his best to mute out the many factors that came with eating such a meal. Such thinking was part of the curse of growing up in a medical family, you knew all the facts of what such foods could do to the body over time.

Still, he did allow some youthful optimism, especially with his age after all.

As he finally took a bite, he'd look over towards her with a blank expression, seeing her thoughts start to flare up as easily as his own, soon hearing the question that seemed to be surging from them. With a hard gulp, he would stare at her for a bit, then look off to the side. While he could easily assume that she was speaking of when they were younger, he had a feeling that wasn't exactly what she meant. He'd be giving her less credit in that. He knew exactly what she meant. Releasing a sigh, he would then close his eyes.

"Well...there are times when I do....I remember going off into danger a lot, acting like I was a hero, trying to help people and saving the day and all that. I do miss Chuumon and I guess I do worry about what she could be doing now and if she's okay...But..."

Taking her hand gently, he would look at her as he held a calm expression.

"I also remember what happened...what happened to you...and how...it was responsible for me almost losing you...and well...I don't....I like things as they are now...I love them in fact..."

A smile would cross his lips, though soon he went to adjusting his glasses upon his face while he continued.

"Plus, I've literally had way more time to work on my game design! I've almost got it done to the right specs! Just a few tweeks to the operating system, adjusting the character interactions, making sure the fetch quests are as equally random as they are challenging and it will be perfect! I just need to complete the final script format and..."

Realizing that he was likely rambling, he would then laugh as he held a grin on his face while still looking at her.

"Sorry...What I mean is...While I do miss it, I wouldn't trade this for the world...being here with you...is way better than fighting monsters.."

In truth, he wouldn't imagine that he'd be much good at it now anyway, considering that he would have to be at least somewhat mobile to not slow anyone down. Yet, he didn't blame anyone for it..not really. Sure, there was a still a big amount of angry towards Aiden and what his partners had done to him, but he wouldn't tell Hailey of it. In fact, both him and Aiden seemed to have some unspoken agreement not to say a word about it. The two of them barely said two words to each other these days. It was likely for the best. As much as he looked up to the older male, he found himself finding much of his choices to be either selfish or self-harming. So long as none of them put Hailey in harms way, he was content to let him do whatever he wanted.

Not that it was much now,with him being off to the military now.

"So no....not really....Especially since I have to try and keep cheering on the best water girl the school has ever had.."

--------------------
PM
^
Aiden Cooper
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 11:17 AM

"HoHO! Looks like you two are getting along well!"

A booming voice, loud enough to distract all within the immediate area from their own meaningless conversations, came from just behind the loverbirds Ricky and Hailey. It was a tall man, a man who looked like he had just come from a salon when he in fact just came from a war-stricken desert. Only one hour ago did he step off of a plane, happy to be back in the big city of Tower City. After immediately heading home and saying hi to his fathers, he was made aware of a game - an important game. His precious little sister's soccer game! And he immediately came right here.

Unfortunately for him, or for Ricky, he had caught the two of them together again. It wasn't as if he was about to pull out a glock and repeat the favour his digimon had given Ricky almost two years ago, but it was an instinct within him to become protective of Hailey whenever another guy willingly got within 10 yards of her.

"I see I got here just in time for.. Well, half-time. Hailey! It's been too long!"

Aiden shot his sister a huge grin. He hoped she recognized him, even beyond the crazy new hairstyle he decided to sport. After all, after his PE Teacher - Ms. Yamazaki - literally kidnapped him after graduation and took him overseas to fight in a war, he hadn't seen his family since. He had been gone for a whole year fighting in a war, and he had changed a lot since.

"AIDEN" | "GENTIANA" | "MAGETSU"
balance is the key to survival.. for everyone

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
Hailey Cooper
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 10:41 PM

Digidestined (Adventure)

16 yrsinventory
plotterKazai
digidexapplication

Hailey Cooper

notes:
If Ricky's response wasn't the sweetest thing Hailey had ever heard... it was the little romantic things like this that made her know Ricky was the boy for her. Sure, he could have said the same thing, even if they were just friends, but the intimacy of his comments were illuminated when they lived as a couple. She could feel it to her very core that he really did care for her and, what's more, that she couldn't live without him; friend or lover. She merely gazed at him, listening to what he had to say. Things were certainly different without Digimon, but in Hailey's opinion it was for the best. She had never wanted Digimon around in the first place.

"That's so sweet of you, Ricky," Hailey said as she leaned forward, kissing Ricky lightly on his ketchup-stained lips. However, just as she did this she heard the familiar voice of her phantom sibling causing her to quickly shoot straight up in both embarrassment and excitement. Then she turned, and there he was! Hailey's rose-tinged cheeks spread further apart as a brimming smile spanned between them.

"Aiden!" She charged to him, throwing her arms around him to embrace him in a tight hug before climbing him as best she could to plant a kiss on his cheek.

When you had a brother oversees doing God-knows what it made you appreciate every second that you did have with them, and these feelings were exponentially enhanced when he had the drive to come and watch what could be the most important soccer game of your life.

The hair made no difference to Hailey, and she recognized him clearly.

"What's that wig on your head? I didn't think you could grow your hair out like that in the military." Hailey said as she loosened her embrace and pulled away. "Your hair is longer than Ricky's!.. And mine!"

PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.