updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

A Raucous Reminder from Drac Slicer, OPEN, Season Two Episode One
Drac Slicer
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 02:55 PM

... all that hard work... all that he had planned for. Wasted. Laughed at. Talked down about. The voices coming from those humans and that little rabbit Digimon echoed in Drac's head along with the other laughing voices from so many other deletions... Drac let out a growl and gripped at his ears as he tried to will the mocking laughter to stop. Meanwhile, one of the Troopmon turned to regard the duo, keeping his gun fingers leveled at them as he spoke.

"Silence, humans! And... Digimon. Captain Slicer's plan had gone off without a hitch before you two started to stick your noses into our business. His orders were specifically "gather the humans in one spot, keep them scared, and remind them of what's to come."... he even wished to keep our safety on so that we wouldn't bring unnecessary harm." As the Troopmon leader said this, the others nodded as some of the Monitamon reappeared around them. One of them even stepped up to tap his monitor, replaying the transmission as what looked to be a rather jovial Dracmon was seen on the other side of the monitor, hopping about happily.

"Kekeke~! Ooh, my first BIG assignment in the Human World! Oh, this is going to be so much fun! Okay, okay... gotta calm down... first, address the troops. A-All right, Slicer Squadron! Your orders are as follows! We are to infiltrate the Digital World under No Heart's supervision! He will be opening a portal for us in 0300 hours, so we have little time to prepare!" The vision shifted to him climbing up on a few crates while pointing to some crude yet appropriate drawings. Much like an angry 8 year old's scribbles, but still holding some form of intelligence behind them.

"Here's the plan! First, we get to the Human World! I've been scoping out areas there when I first found my way there... and I think the Mall would be the best spot to launch this mission! When we get there... I want the Troopmon to block the exits. Humans get more skittish than Roachmon when you spook them, and we can't have 'em running away! You are to use smoke and gas to get them away. NO BULLETS! You hear me? No Heart wants to deal with the humans personally and it's OUR butts if we do that. Unless they're Digidestined... then, we deal with them how WE see fit. And right now... I'm taking a page from that Zone 3's Dark Master from the past. We're gonna deal with their sources of power and then let them know what's gonna happen." With that, the Monitamon turned off and stepped back as the Troopmon spoke up again.

"Until you two stepped in, Operation Raucous Reminder was going off without a hitch. Corral the humans in one area with non-lethal force, keep them afraid of our presence, and remind them that we are just the messengers for Lord No Heart..." Just then, the patchwork panda bear let out an angry shout as he couldn't take it any more! The laughing voices and mocking tones were too much as he pushed through the crowd and leveled a bladed finger towards the two of them and the Lunamon.

"And it's all YOUR fault that it fell apart! So, now that the humans are away and we've got YOU two to deal with, the safety's coming off! Lethal force on these two Digital Dunces! And make sure pretty boy there can't use his fancy tricks on us!" Drac's claw aimed to Kano for a moment, the anger in his voice now more present before pointing to Sig and Laika. "And as for the long-eared twerp and her Digidestined... well, the kid's just a nuisance. But deal with the bunny first! OPEN FIRE! EVERYTHING WE'VE GOT!" And with that, the Troopmon took aim as well as the Monitamon pointing their fingers forward as a massive torrent of bullets and fireballs shot forth towards them! Only a miracle of some sort could keep them in one piece... or at least, not like a toasted piece of Swiss Cheese!
PMEmail
^
Kano Shigetaka
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 08:09 AM

As the images were shown to him, Kano's eyes narrowed. So, all this was just to send a message? If No Heart had wanted to scare the populace, there were other, more effective ways to do it. This overwhelming show of force on unarmed civilians was just this miserable bear's attempt at a power trip.

And a very disgusting one at that.

Two years ago digimon had launched an unprovoked attack on this very mall. Hundreds of people were killed, including the daughter of one of his closest subordinates. That was what truly started this war with the digimon. The fact that this bear was effectively using it to boost his ego, and now had the audacity to whine when humanity took offense. Well, now Kano just wanted this bear to hurt. His body was still in pain from the Hagurumon's hacking, but that was minor compared to the anger he felt.

"Congratulations. Consider your message received. Now deliver one for me."

The digimon took aim, and just as they opened fire...

"Fox Switch Deception!"

Suddenly, Drac would find himself in front of the very firing squad he had just ordered to fire. Meanwhile, Kano appeared in Drac's former place, his disguise quickly dissolving as the man turned and launched himself towards the digimon firing on the Lunamon. "Rock Breaker!" His fist struck the floor, sending out a tremor that threw them off balance, and threw off their aim. Though it was a digimon, that Lunamon was an ally. And it had helped protect the citizens.

"Tell No Heart we do not fear him, or any of his forces. It is THEM that should fear US!"
PM
^
Sigmund Sauer
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 12:17 PM

Wake up, get up, get out there, raise your voice against liars, feed your anger like fire-- why does nobody want change?
This No-Heart they spoke of seemed like a problem the blonde Digidestined would have to keep in mind for later. If the tales Laika had told him were true, No-Heart was a cancer upon the Digital World that needed to be eradicated. Along with several of these other Dark Masters. Time and time again they had proven to be a threat to, not just their world, but the human world as well. As far as Sigmund knew, these evil entities ran amok and unchecked except against the efforts of Digidestined. He had no idea who the Japanese foreigner was or what kind of tech he wore to bestow him such abilities, but he knew enough to know that the man was on their side. And, for the time being, that was enough.

"Sigmund!" Laika exclaimed as the bladed teddy bear pointed a knife in their direction and continued his monologue. Snapping the blonde barista's mind out of his thoughts, Lunamon exchanged a glance with her human partner when he poked his head out from behind the cover of the sushi bar counter. And, in that hazel-eyed glance, she found... purpose. She didn't know from where it had come from, unknowingly having planted the seed of it prior to all this via tales of the Dark Masters and the villain No-Heart, but it was there. She'd only needed to be patient. To let the boy find it himself and use it against their foes.

"Laika... Digivolve!" He powerfully exclaimed, just as things were starting to get violent again and the foreigner jumped in. Still in the grip of his hand, his Digivice reacted accordingly as it surged with powerful data and transformed the Lunamon:

"Lunamon digivolve toooo... Lekismon!"

user posted imageuser posted image

Data surged throughout her body as she grew to nearly twice the size that she'd been before. Her cute claws had become fists in the transformation, adorned with the legendary Moon Gloves. Her eyes of crimson hellfire red, now encased behind a threatening mask of metal, glared at the remaining Digimon that gazed upon her in awe. These were the ones that their Japanese ally hadn't reached yet. He'd bought them valuable time, taking out the others. And Laika intended to repay that in full shortly.

Sigmund only had a brief moment to truly admire the sight before the opposing Digimon regained their senses and started firing, missing their shots as soon as Lekismon used her enhanced agility and powerful legs to spring upward! As she soared upwards, near the rafters of the massive ceiling, the blonde barista hastily dropped down behind cover as the fireballs and shots came at him, too. Glass shattered and flames licked the surface of the counter as the assault continued, but Sigmund readied his D-3 under the pressure with his newfound resolve. With the courage and determination to try an enhancement they'd only attempted once before, the Digidestined let loose. He'd show those goons exactly how much of a 'nuisance' he could be:

"Overlay: Boost Zone Omega!"

A wave of light yellow data washed over them all like a wave, but only effected one Digimon: the Lekismon high above the air. It entered her like a surge of lightning, and she shuddered as she felt her internal power grow twofold. Not skipping a beat afterwards and quite frankly eager to test the limits of it, the bipedal rex rabbit rubbed her hands together and gradually summoned a large orb of white froth that fed and grew off of her enhancement. Any Digimon gathered down there and still unaware of her would need to react fast to avoid what came next.

"Hey, Mister Japan-- retreat!" Sigmund called out, having peeked out from his cover before diving back down safely.

"Moon Night BOMB!"

Her exclamation was the only brief warning given to her unaware opponents before she threw the wrecking ball sized ball of froth down on the mall plaza below. Upon impact, it would explode in a wave of white bubbles and froth that put anyone it made contact with to sleep-- which, more than likely, was a majority of the Porcupamon's legion of goons. It was nonlethal, but effective.

1. Lunamon digivolved to Lekismon

2. Sigmund activated 'Overlay: Boost Zone Ω'

3. Lekismon used an Enhanced Moon Night Bomb

Moon Night Bomb: Throws froth with its hands to put opponents to sleep

Alterations Active:

Overlay: Boost Zone Ω

The user summons a region of space that enhances their digimon's stats by two levels, however after two rounds all stats shall return to normal.

Overlay: Speed Zone

The user summons a region of space that enhances their digimon's speed and reaction time by one level.

Overlay: Network

The user summons a region of space allowing for digimon to fight without destroying the local area. Allows the use of Biomerge if one owns it.

BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image

"I'd stay and talk, but you're a bit of an asshole!"

timeline | templates | group | digital world outfit
PM
^
Agios
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 10:45 PM

One day we will rise up higher
Until then don't lose your
//FIRE
"
I have watched enough"

A loud voice boomed throughout the walls of the human mall. Suddenly, every attack that was launched on the battlefield was blocked. Large, vibrant white lights that shaped into barriers prevented the blasters from reaching the Porcupamon, the human from hitting the ground and causing a tremor, and the Lekismon from landing her moon night bomb and sending the enemies to sleep. Every attack that was launched was blocked, and when all attacks were halted, the barrier lights faded.

Suddenly, a new light was born. One so bright that it burned the eyes of those that looked at it as though the sun itself had decided to visit Earth. It radiated so much power that every weak digimon that felt it would be afraid and tremble to their knees. The light happened towards the back of the area, far off from the group so that no one would be immediately burned from stepping to close to it. Its size was massive, going well over 60 feet, and its illumination was of a pure magnificence.

Slowly, a being stepped out of the light. A creature so heavenly, holy and amazing that it brought the term beauty into existence. It stood tall enough to reach the very top of the building, and took up an expansive amount of space with the 10 wings on its back. It did not take much for individuals to understand and know exactly who this creature was, as his legend was told to every digimon in every area of the digital world.

This purely magnificent digimon that decided to show itself after so many years of absence was known as Seraphimon.

"I have witnessed this battle between digimon and humans for long enough. It is time that I bring an end to this now."

Seraphimon looked at Lekismon, completely ignoring her human companion. "You will end this fight, Lekismon," he said with a strange kindness in his voice. Of course, all digimon such as Lekismon were digimon that Seraphimon adored. They were his loyal soldiers, given digivices from him to be sent to the digital world and granted human companions. If it were not for Seraphimon, Lekismon would never be able to realize her true power with the aid of her human. "Have faith in me and stand down."

His attention then turned towards the other human who was a lot more developed than Lekismon's partner. "You will no longer hurt anymore digimon. I sense within you the power of digimon, stolen and abused for your own personal enjoyment. The strength and power of a Renamon were never meant to be used by humans who did not obtain it with the D-Tector. You should be ashamed of yourself, enemy of digimon."

Finally, he looked towards the cause of this entire mess, the Porcupamon. "And you, the accused. You have committed a grave taboo with involving the humans in your schemes. You digimon of Daemon army have gone unchecked for far too long, and you must now face the consequences... For now, though, I will keep you alive."

Seraphimon pointed one finger towards Porcupamon. Suddenly, space next to him was distorted as a portal began to form. Eventually, a digital bridge was created, and it opened right in front of Porcupamon.

"However!"

Seraphimon quickly snapped his fingers, and a wave of golden light burst from his body and towards the group. For the two humans, Lekismon, and Porcupamon, the light merely passed over them. However, for the other digimon who served under Porcupamon, the light completely obliterated them. It turned them to dust and forced them to vanish with ease. This was the power of Seraphimon, the ultimate Holy Digimon.

"As punishment for your transgressions, your loyal underlings have been deleted. Live with the actions you have taken and know that I have spared your life. My kindness is not something to be taken for granted. One day I will come to you. When I do, I will expect the favor of your life repaid."

With that Said, Seraphimon waited for the assailant to disappear from his sight.

PM
^
Drac Slicer
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 11:19 PM

... well, this had been probably one of his worst failures in quite a long time. Worse than when he fell onto that Burgermon's grill to try and grab a free meal, worse than when he drew with a marker on that Tuskmon's face... and worst of all, he wasn't the one who got deleted! He watched as he was suddenly transported in front of a firing squad of his own men only to have the shots both negated and all of his soldiers suddenly erupt into digital dust and vanish. Drac looked around before hearing the words of the tall figure near him. He turned to look, then looked up as he saw what seemed to be No Heart... yet... all GOOD and stuff! How unfair was that!

Drac stopped as he heard his booming voice calling out to him, telling him to think about his actions. Which... in a way, he DID before all of this went on. His original plan was to simply SCARE the humans, not harm them. He would have argued that, but... can you really argue with someone like this? Would they even listen? Probably not. They were too high and mighty to care about a failure like him.

He glanced around and saw his Drac Bots had suffered the same fate as the Troopmon. His loyal minions, the ones that NeoDevimon granted him before he vanished and was replaced by No Heart. That... the symbol that someone believed in him for the first time in his miserable life... just wiped away with a simple gesture.

Drac turned to look up at the figure once more and over at the two humans who interfered before his clawed paws curled into fists. He wanted to do... something! Anything to rebel and prove that he wasn't a complete failure once again... but it was no use. His paws unclenched as he visually slumped a bit in his posture. His head hanging low, he slowly turned and walked into the portal that was conjured up for him. He didn't care where it would lead, he just knew that wherever he went, he'd fail whatever he planned to do.

Probably fail to repay the favor as well when the large Digimon came calling, too. So, he just stayed quiet and vanished into the portal.

[Drac Exits Thread]
PMEmail
^
Kano Shigetaka
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 10:56 AM

And just like that, everything screeched to a halt. Great barriers of light stopped all attacks from occurring, before suddenly a radiant light revealed a colossal, angelical figure. Kano recognized this firgure. He had seen the dark parody of it that was No Heart. The angelic digimon known as Seraphimon.

While showing kindness to the Lekismon, it showed nothing but disdain towards Kano and the Porcupamon, regarding Kano's actions as simple amusement, before completely obliterating the digimon forces, to serve as an example for their disgusting leader. To be honest, the show if force actually disgusted Kano more. He knew how strong Seraphimon was, and that he could obliterate them at any point. But all Kano saw of this was Seraphimon showing off his strength, rather than intending any good.

"My personal enjoyment you say?" Kano's voice was calm, yet there was a distinct sharpness to it as his golden eyes focused on the angelic digimon before him. "I use this power to protect my world, to protect my people, from digimon like him, from digimon like you." He gestured to the digidestined child, "Just as you use these children as soldiers to protect your world."

It was clear Kano was angry, though keeping his rage in check. "You call me an enemy to Digimon, yet it was your kind that started this conflict. You come into our world, murder countless people, and recruit children to act as your servants. And you have the audacity to be offended, when humanity fights back? You, with all your power, who sat back as Daemon raged this war, when he conquered your world? I've been working to protect my people. Where were you?"

Though he couldn't see his eyes, he was pretty sure he was looking right at them. "It is not I that should be ashed, enemy of humanity."
PM
^
Sigmund Sauer
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 05:04 PM

You'll never see it coming, you'll see that my mind is too fast for eyes, you're done in, by the time it's hit you-- your last surprise
Neither of them had been expecting it. In the heat of the moment that defined the newfound length of their power, the booming voice that reverberated through the air and entered their skulls like a fire threw Lekismon off balance. Her giant ball of froth dissipated in mid-air as the world surrounding her was aglow with shimmering walls of reflected light. It was an intensely beautiful sight that Sigmund awed at from the safety of the sushi bar, relieved when he saw his Lekismon issue a flip before landing safely on her two clawed feet. Her head immediately swiveled towards the cause of the interruption-- the presence of a massive ball of blinding light. She raised her paw to her eyes to shield herself from the worst of it as a being emerged.

Laika wasn't necessarily surprised when Seraphimon made his presence known to everybody. The power displayed moments earlier and the shiver that had been sent down her spine had warned her as much. But the sight of him was still something to behold. Despite that, the rex rabbit took a moment away from the glory of it all to check on her blonde partner. He was dealing with it as well as she imagined he would: speechless and wide-eyed. She acknowledged how relieved she was that he was okay, then turned back to the Digimon god that had appeared before them. Taking a swift kneel when she was addressed, the Lekismon bowed her head."Your wish is my command, my lord."

Sigmund had always been under the impression that Laika never bowed to anyone. So, when she did, his shock grew exponentially. He didn't know who this massive and angel-like Digimon was and why his Lekismon companion was so eager to appease him. But the being seemed to know a lot more than any of them. Particularly about the unusual Japanese man that had been assisting them against No-Heart's forces. The blonde barista registered enough of the information to know that the tech the man had been using was somehow all due in thanks to the abilities of Digimon. He'd figured as much. But the supreme being's words practically confirmed (and condemned) it.

The Digidestined barista raised an impressed brow at the summoned portal, then believed that to be the end of it for the Porcupamon and his forces. But it most certainly wasn't. He could only watch in terror as tendrils of light snaked around in all directions and completely obliterated the foes they had been combating against previously. Laika, too, grew wide-eyed at the abrupt and terrifyingly powerful action. The screams of anguish from the victims briefly filled the confines of the false mall, then a deadly and sharp silence replaced the torturous din of noise. There had been a reckoning for those that had followed the devious Porcupamon. Not an ounce of mercy had been shown.

Sigmund was disgusted by the act; Laika silently appalled. But conflict began to sprout in her mind like weeds in a garden of roses. She was destined to become a benevolent Moon Goddess and be the paragon of justice the Digital World needed her to be. Taking upon the mantle of such a duty would require such merciless acts. She needed to be aware that being partnered with a human as she was with Sigmund could cloud her sense of justice. She could not allow that. Or, at the very least, she had been conditioned to fervently believe that. This was the unpleasant side of being an embodiment of equity, it was required. Her human half, however, did not fail to protest.

"K-Kindness?! That's what you call kindness?!" Sigmund erupted, having clambered over the sushi bar's counter earlier as the Porcupamon had been beginning to make his exit. "Those Digimon... you didn't even give them the chance to redeem themselves. They were being used. They were being used and you killed them for it! You monst--" A glimmering arrow of ice struck the wall to his side, interrupting him sharply. It had struck its mark, a picture of a Dragon Roll displayed on the laminated menu that hung there. Sigmund turned to meet eyes with the archer that had fired it. And it was Laika's stern gaze that they met. Shaky red pupils desperate to be strong, framed by a metal mask. She was standing now, angled towards her human.

"Forgive him, my lord. There is much left to explain to the boy. Leave it to me." She spoke, turning to Seraphimon and bowing her head again. Sigmund was stunned. Never before had Laika deliberately put such fear into him. Their eyes had only met for a brief moment, but in those moments it'd felt like they'd had an entire conversation. She was filled with such conflict that it felt as though her soul was being twisted like a wet rag. The blonde had felt it, too, for a split second. Their connection was that strong. In the midst of those aching feelings, however, her desire to protect him shone the strongest. She was scared. Terrified. But not of being deleted. Not of having the angel Digimon learn of her incongruity. But of Sigmund being hurt.

Her powerful unspoken message had reached him to the core so effectively that the Digidestined barista remained quiet as the Japanese stranger addressed the powerful entity. Putting Laika in that position again wasn't something that he wanted to do... yet, at the same time, it was incredibly difficult to stand around and condone what had happened. In his heart of hearts, he knew it was wrong. There was nothing he needed Laika to explain to him. And he may not have agreed with the Japanese man's last statement, but he certainly found some credence in the words prior. There was so much information he had yet to take in and process. He knew that much. He only needed the patience to absorb it. And the conviction to follow through on his character.

BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Agios
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 06:33 PM

One day we will rise up higher
Until then don't lose your
//FIRE
T
he first who spoke up against Seraphimon was Lekismon's human. The ascended god tilted his head as he watched the boy speak up. However, before he could say any more, Lekismon halted him with an arrow. Apologizing for her human, she bowed her head to Seraphimon. In return, Seraphimon nodded his head to her.

"Be sure you inform him entirely," he said.

Then, the next human spoke. The man's words struck a nerve with Seraphimon, which was hard to tell through the blue mask he wore. However, once the man's words were near done, Seraphimon acted.

"SILENCE!" his voice boomed even louder, sounding in the ears of everyone else in the room and forcing them to have headaches. Once single word caused the world around to tremble, and Seraphimon was only just beginning. The angelic digimon waved his hands, and once again a large wave of light surged from him. This time, it passed over only Lekismon and her human.

The human that dared to speak up would take massive damage, as he would experience what it would feel like to be hit by a car all over the front of his body. Such immense power would surely send the human flying backward, and where he would land was not of Seraphimon's concern. Luckily for the human, such an attack would be only 1% of Seraphimon's power, and it would not cause any disfiguring or broken damage to his body. He would only feel the pressure of 50 rookie level digimon punching him all at the same time.

"Learn when to bite your tongue, human, or someone else will force you to. A low being like you who knows nothing of digimon will never understand us or match us. Criticizing me for using children? How abstract. Children hold powers that you can never imagine. Powers that can even rival and surpass me. Lekismon's human has more spirit in his pinky than you ever will in your growing lifetime!"

With those words given, Seraphimon turned away from the group. Once again, the bright light from before formed around him.

"Here me now. I have watched your sins long enough, human. We will deal with the one called No-Heart, but if you continue to meddle in that which is not yours to manage, we will deal with you too."

Finally, the light burned brighter as Seraphimon was preparing to leave. However, before he vanished, Seraphimon had one more thing to say.

"Lekismon," The godling spoke his underling's name with a sweet softness that not many knew. "I sense the sway in your heart. Never forget your purpose. In the wars to come, such actions and strong hearts will be needed for the protection of all digimon."

With that, Seraphimon disappeared, his presence gone from this world.

PM
^
Kano Shigetaka
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 08:10 AM

It was like Kano had been hit by a truck. The man went flying backwards, slamming him against a wall with a crash. He even felt the wall crack behind him. Good thing the suit strengthened his body, or he might have broken something.

Despite the blow, he could hear Seraphimon's words, calling him a low creature that could never understand digimon.

Oh Seraphimon, how little you know...

He described how children held powers that could even rival himself, that Kano couldn't hold a candle to them.

Then why do I defy you, unafraid, while that boy's 'partner' had to scare him in line?

Finally, Seraphimon ended his tirade with a threat against him, against Zony, and possibly against humanity itself, before he made his departure. Both the angelic digimon's words and actions had given Kano a clear understanding of him. A hypocritical being, throwing threats and power around. Forcing children into his servitude, while their 'partners' kept them in line.

Kano's golden eyes glared at where the Digital World's god had stood.

"Behind that mask and righteous," he hissed, "You're no different to No Heart..."
PM
^
Sigmund Sauer
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 03:56 PM

Backbeat, the word was on the street, that the fire in your heart is out, I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
Lekismon hadn't a clue as to who Seraphimon was directing his next wave of energy at. And, she would suppose afterwards, that the action her reflexes prompted her to make so swiftly was part of the reason the Digital God had caught on to the sway in her heart. The truth of the matter, however? Seraphimon didn't know a damn thing. Not without having someone like Sigmund by his side. Not without becoming a true human and truly living amongst them, like LadyDevimon would as mild-mannered Sarah Dandy in a couple of months. Her love for the human-- as childish and irritatingly optimistic as he could be sometimes-- eclipsed whatever base instinct for self-preservation that she had.

He may have had the brilliant idea to pair Digimon with human beings, but to him it was like installing a new part to a car engine. He could care less about the part, so long as the engine ran better for it. HIs love ran deep for Digimon, but clearly not for both.

The blast of power was as impressive as the last. Sigmund shut his eyes tightly instinctively, almost certain that this was the end. When he reopened and revealed his hazel-eyes to the world again, however, he found himself unscathed-- with Laika shielding him with her back against Seraphimon. The same could not be said for the stranger, and the two only spared a moment to acknowledge each other in shock before turning towards the battle-damaged heap that was the mysterious human. The words that came from the heavenly being did not go unheard by the rex rabbit and her Digidestined. They did not assuage the conflict in Lekismon's heart. At times, in fact, they only bolstered it.

Sigmund, in the meantime, observed with a tense glare. If what the Digital God had said was true, the young man was all for protecting Digimon and humans alike. But he still couldn't abide the merciless killing of either, regardless of the circumstances. And if he could truly become powerful enough to put a stop to the violent acts of such a tyrant, he was determined to. He understood wiping out threats that could not be risked to be kept alive or in containment. But to wipe out beings that were like mere ants compared to your power, without giving them the chance to redeem themselves... that was the quite the opposite of holy in his book. He watched the god leave, indignant.

A moment passed before Laika turned to the blonde barista and softly spoke. "We should leave. It's over." She said in a relieved sigh, glancing in the direction of the defeated human stranger.

Sigmund, however, had a different idea. Despite Lekismon placing a paw on his shoulder to try and keep him from acknowledging the potentially dangerous man, the young blonde turned. "'Enemy of Digimon?' Who are you, really?" He sternly inquired from across the food court, the empty pocket dimension mimicking the real world mall all to themselves now.

BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Kano Shigetaka
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 05:27 PM

With the departure of Seraphimon, it seemed like this whole affair was over. Now all Kano had to do was wait for this boy's effect to end and he can depart. With all this madness, he needed to come up with a cover story to hide the truth of this attack. A terrorist attack worked. They could blame the changing forms on halucinations from the gas they were throwing around. It would take some work, but at least there was no loss of life. Not this time at least.

Kano painfully pulled himself to his feet. With the destruction of the Hagurumon, the pain their hacking caused was gone, now replaced by the pain caused by Seraphimon's attack. It was nothing he couldn't recover from in time. But he knew he couldn't keep this up alone. He needed some help in the event of future attacks. In the meantime, he would look into countering the effects of outside hacking on the suit, just to prevent further issues.

He paused when a voice addressed him, using the title that Seraphimon had so graciously given him. Kano looked over, seeing the young man who had helped him. His partner was behind him, making no threatening moves against him. They just seemed to be curious as to who he was. Kano stood up, his golden eyes sharp as ever despite his pain. "I am Kano Shigetaka, acting president for the Zony Corporation," he replied.
PM
^
Sigmund Sauer
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 07:39 PM

Backbeat, the word was on the street, that the fire in your heart is out, I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
The answer hit him like a brick.

"Z-Zony?" He repeated in a stutter, shocked by the news that the very company he had personally endorsed and wanted to work for had such technology at their fingertips. It didn't make sense at all, at first... then it made complete sense. Thoughts flew frantically through his mind like a murder of crows. Events from years previous that he'd read about in the paper and seen on the news came rushing back under a new light. The video game. The enterprise. The terrorist attack.

"Sigmund. It's happening-- we're reentering the human world! There's no time!" Laika urged, turning to and fro.

The false world around them began to dissolve into data in an instant, nothing but their own physical forms remaining intact as the rest of the familiar world dispersed. The truth of the matter was, Sigmund still didn't know how to time his D-3 properly. And, as it was, it seemed to work solely off of his emotion. Regardless, the young man attempted to hastily pull out his Digivice to halt the reversal. "No, wait!" He exclaimed, desperately wanting to stop time and ask Kano the thousand questions bouncing around in his mind. Whether his D-3 had failed to capture such emotion in time or something else, however, the effort was fruitless and they would blink back.

Kano would find himself suddenly surrounded by a crowd of scared civilians in the real world food court. The sound of sirens approached from outside the confines of the massive building. And, somewhere within the hubbub and chaos, the young blonde and his now devolved rabbit Digimon had disappeared.

EXIT SIGMUND & LAIKA

TAG: @Kano Shigetaka
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Kano Shigetaka
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 02:45 PM

The young man seemed shocked and surprised as to who he was. Though Kano was unsure if it was a pleasant surprise or not. He knew Zony weren't exactly on friendly terms with Digidestined such as this boy, especially after what happened two years ago.

Before anything else could be said, the world around them seemed to shift and changed. The digimon's words confirmed that they were returning to the real world. Though the boy tried to stop it, Kano suddenly found himself back in the mall, numerous frightened and confused people milling around.

"Sir!"

Kano looked over to see one of his subordinates running over, taking note of Kano's dishelved appearance and looking worried. "Are you alright sir? What happened to the digimon?" "The situation has been contained. The threat has passed. Signal for the others to withdraw, and then get me in contact with the authorities." They needed to cover this up as quickly as possible.

As his subordinate went to contact the others, Kano's eyes scanned the crowd one last time. There was no sign of the young man. Kano would need to keep an eye out for him.

[End]
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.