updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

Dinner and Digimon Discussion, Tag: Arabella, Invite Only, Non Combat
Roy Alistair
 Posted: May 20 2018, 11:58 PM

The day seemed to somewhat of a beautiful blur of red and amber hues for the young Tamer as he recalled the events earlier that afternoon. What seemed like a simple trip to the cafe to enjoy some R&R turned out to be a chance encounter with an angel: the lovely Miss Arabella. And finding out she was a Digidestined to boot wasn't that bad, either!

They had only met a little while ago, but Roy felt like they could easily be good friends if they took the time to hang out more. So, taking a chance, he offered to treat her to a small sampling of his hometown's cuisine back at his place... to which, she said yes!

The sun has started to descend a bit into the sky as they made their way towards the Linden Park district, Roy currently drifting backwards in a playful fashion on his skates as he chatted with Arabella, the topic was some of the various Digimon they had encountered...

"... Heh, all right. I got another one. So, the first time I went to the Digital World, this Digimon surprised me. I had gotten a message on my D-Terminal that I was to head to the train station, so I went there and took the elevator down. Soon as I get to the lower level, the doors open and I find myself in a train station LOADED with Digimon that look like trains!" Roy grinned, holding up his Digivice as the hologram display popped up, showing what looked to be several various kinds of Trailmon. One that resembled a smiling duck, one that was a shy mole, one that looked to be a friendly raccoon dog of some kind...

But the one he shifted to was one of a deep brick red color with what looked to be a bear trap for a mouth as Roy smiled. "But this guy here. He's called a Franken Trailmon, and me and my partner always seemed to gravitate to him for our adventures. Big guy kinda took a shine to us as well, and he's been a good friend of ours. Now, what about you? Any Digimon that have stood out to you?" Roy smiled at her, playfully drifting back and forth before her as they continued up the street.

@Arabella de la Fontaine

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Arabella de la Fontaine
 Posted: May 21 2018, 02:36 PM

Let me sing a song away from that stereo static; one without heart and all mind...
Word Count || xxx

Notes || Bleh bleh bleh

Music || Artist - Song

Tag || @Roy Alistair
Template created by Cheetah of GS
A warm and soft smile hugged against the corners of Arabella's soft, rose-pink lips as she continued to walk along the path that would lead the duo of new friends closer towards Roy's house. It was still a bit of surprise that the golden-haired beauty had managed to make a new friend at one of the local coffee shops. She had expected to enjoy a sweet and delicious vanilla latte and a casual conversation with a stranger. However, she never thought that a casual conversation with a random person would turn into a genuine friendship. It was just something about how quickly she had happened to click with Roy, it was kind of felt as if the two of them had been friends for a while now. Now, she had found herself being invited over for dinner.

The setting sun casting a gorgeous glow over Arabella's body, causing her golden hair and warm amber eyes to gleam and causing her bewitching beauty to stand out even more as she continued to strut down the pathway. A couple of light chuckles escaping from her mouth as she listened to Roy share a few stories regarding some of the random Digimon that he had once encountered in the Digital World during his journey. "Oh, that's a good story! I remember my first time traveling to the Digital World by boarding on one of the Trialmon." She stated as a few more giggles started to escape from her sweet lips. "I did seem to be a little overwhelming to see all of those talking train-like creatures." She added, as she continued to visual her first time encountering the Trailmon on her own.http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/ohmy.gifh, that one right there. That is the one that took me to the Digital World." She pointed towards the shy, pink mole-like Trailmon being shown on the digital device.

"Hmm, I can't recall seeing that one at the station." She stated, studying the hologram of the Fraken Trailmon. "Well, other than the mole Trailmon. A cute little Dracomon stood out to me during my first time visiting the Digital World. He was adorable and super friendly!" She replied, a warm and bright smile starting to form against her lips as she thought about the Dracomon. "Unfortunately, I have only met him that one time, but he still managed to make a lasting impression on both my partner Digimon and me." She added, glancing over at Roy.

--------------------
user posted image
Crest of Lust
PM
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: May 21 2018, 04:00 PM

"Yeah, me and my partner were often traveling a lot, so Franken may not have been in the station that much. But hey, at least you got to meet a nice Trailmon to help you out." Roy grinned, doing a lazy drifting spin on his skates as they walked. The young Tamer flashed her his warm smile as his eyes quickly took in the lovely sight of the sunset accenting her lovely golden hair and amber eyes, not to mention her lovely red dress swishing back and forth with each step.

It wasn't too long before they arrived at a small abode down one of the numerous Linden Park streets. It seemed a little run down and kinda dull compared to more of the higher-class homes she probably had seen, but it seemed to have at least a warm "lived-in" feel to it. Upon reaching the porch, Roy disengaged the wheels on his skates with a flick of his ankles before gesturing up towards the home.

"A-ha, here we are. Welcome to Chateau de Alistair. It's seen a few better days, but hopefully, it'll do for a dinner with friends." He gave his wrist a flick, playfully producing a key from his sleeve before going to unlock the door and usher her inside.

The interior was relatively the same as the exterior: a bit run-down and slightly dull, but certainly a warm lived in feeling emanated from the room. Especially when Roy flipped on the switch to show the small dining table that could easily fit a small family if he wanted. He then slowly slid out of his jacket and placed it on a hook near the kitchen area, tossing his hat up on the hook as well as he revealed his black tanktop with the strange golden symbol it had near the collarbone as well as his shaggy black hair.

"Go ahead and make yourself at home, Miss Arabella. Gotta take a look through my cookbook and figure out a dish or two to make for your dining pleasure tonight..." He called out happily as he started to make his way into the kitchen, gesturing to the dining room and the living room nearby. Simple enough, a decent sized flat-screened TV across from a well-used coffee table and a certainly comfy couch. Several bean bag chairs were also set about the living room in case Roy had guests over. Meanwhile, the young Tamer hummed a small zydeco tune while he brought out a red and white pattered cookbook to read over.

@Arabella de la Fontaine

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Arabella de la Fontaine
 Posted: May 21 2018, 04:25 PM

Let me sing a song away from that stereo static; one without heart and all mind...
Word Count || xxx

Notes || Bleh bleh bleh

Music || Artist - Song

Tag || @Roy Alistair
"He was a little on the shy side, but I think I managed to bring him out of his hole a bit." She stated, nodding her head as the two of them continue to walk ahead. "Hmm, I wonder if he is still at the station or not." She added, placing her index finger against her button chin for a few seconds before falling back down to her sides.

A couple more minutes passed before the duo arrived in front of the place that Roy would call his home. It was a lot different from her luxurious condo that she refers to at home. However, she did seem to notice that the smaller home did appear to be quite inviting and held a unique charm of its own.

Once inside, Arabella's warm amber eyes would study the new environment. She was a bit surprised to noticed that the exterior was not as bad as she had expected it to be for such a modest home. The exterior did lack a few splashes of color, but that could be fix with a little bit of help from a brilliant designer like herself. "Ah, no worries. I find your home to be quite warm and inviting." She stated with a soft smile as she continued to glance around his place for a little while longer before turning her attention back towards her new friend. Another soft smile touching the corners of her lips as she watched Roy make himself a little bit more comfortable around her. Her piercing eyes, quickly noticing the unique symbol on his black tank top. "That is a unique symbol that you are wearing on your chest. What does it mean, if you do not mind me asking?" She spoke as her amber eyes continued to stare at the symbol for a few seconds longer.

"Ah, thank you." She smiled at Roy, once her friend encouraged her to make herself more comfortable inside of his home. However, instead of going into the living area, she had decided to follow him into the kitchen. "You know, I would not mind helping you with preparing the meal." She stated, standing behind him as he started to flip through the cookbook. She figured that it would be quite the experience to prepare a delicious meal with each other.

--------------------
user posted image
Crest of Lust
PM
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: May 23 2018, 08:00 AM

"Well, if he was at the station last time you saw him, he probably either caught a ride on a Trailmon back home to the Digital World or was brought back by a portal..." Roy rubbed his chin with his free hand as he looked through his recipe book, wondering what would be good to make for dinner. Most New Orleans dishes had some form of spice to them, so he'd have to make a few adjustments to his traditional recipes.

Upon hearing the question of the symbol on his tanktop, Roy paused for a moment before looking down to verify what she was looking at. "Oh! It's nothing, just a cool design that I happened to stumble upon. I figured that it's a comfy tanktop, so I'd give it a shot."

It was when she offered to help with dinner that really made Roy perk up a bit more, especially when he felt her standing behind him to look over his shoulder at the recipe book. He glanced over his shoulder at her with a warm grin and a raised eyebrow.

"Well... I suppose that would work. I mean, it'd be a good way for you to experience how to make some New Orleans dishes. Though, we gotta figure out WHAT to make. I got recipes for gumbo, jambalaya, po boy sliders, etouffee... and of course, I was thinking of whipping up some beignets for dessert. Nothing says "New Orleans" like beignets, you know...?" Roy grinned, wondering how she'd enjoy the fluffy pastries of his hometown, glancing back at her again to see how she would react.

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Arabella de la Fontaine
 Posted: May 23 2018, 09:24 PM

Word Count || xxx

Notes || Bleh bleh bleh

Music || Artist - Song

Tag || @Roy Alistair
"Maybe, I don't know what happened to him. I just hope that he is okay and that our paths will cross agains someday." She stated in a soft tone as a half smile touched the corners of her lips.

"Hmm, I see. I just wanted to make sure that it did not have a deep meaning to it or anything." She replied, eyeing the symbol for a few more seconds. She would then extend her dainty index finger and press it against Roy's chest, allowing her finger the trace the shape of the symbol for a few seconds before pulling her finger away from her. Her warm, amber eyes starting deeply into his eyes for a few seconds during the little engage between the two of them.

"Gumbo just happens to be a favorite dish. It would be nice if you could teach me out to cook it." She told him, a charming smile curving against her full lips as her golden eyes twinkled with excitement. "Mmm, beignets are delicious. I definitely would not mind learning how to make those, too!" She added with another smile as her alluring eyes connected with Roy's blue orbs for a few more seconds.

--------------------
user posted image
Crest of Lust
PM
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: May 27 2018, 01:52 PM

Let it show for the record that when Roy is excited about cooking for new people and showing them something about his hometown, there's very little that can slow him down. When Arabella placed her finger against the symbol on his chest, he froze in place much like someone pushing the "pause" button on his world. His eyes widened as the blush on his face intensified.

He was right about to say something sweet about how different paths in life could always intersect later on if luck was on their side... but having her that close with her finger on that symbol on his chest just made him stop all together. His eyes locked with hers, he let out a small squeak of nervousness as she traced along it.

"Y-Yeah. It just s-seemed to fit my style. So, I just kinda ran with it... It just felt right, y-you know?" Though, as she finished playing with the symbol on his tanktop, she could easily feel his heart beating a bit faster under her finger as he cleared his throat.

"Right! Looks like it's gumbo for dinner and beignets for dessert~! Now, let's see about finding those ingredients..." He motioned for her to follow as he started to grab some of the ingredients needed.

In no time at all, he was showing Arabella how to prepare the dish. His hands seemed to flow effortlessly from one task to the next, almost as easily as a pianist playing a melody on their piano. Bell peppers seemed to fall apart into wonderfully chopped slices and the onion seemed to fall apart into a beautiful flower-like pattern under his blade and his hands.

"... now, for this next part, we'll be toning back a bit on the spice to at least give you time to savor the freshness of the veggies and the meats. Mind grabbing the chicken broth for me? We're just about ready to start putting everything together... and I gotta check on the beignets to make sure they're coming along okay." He smiled, moving to wash his hands at the sink before sliding over to check the pot of oil and beignets on the stove.

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Arabella de la Fontaine
 Posted: May 28 2018, 07:45 PM

Word Count || xxx

Notes || Bleh bleh bleh

Music || Artist - Song

Tag || @Roy Alistair
A soft chuckle left Arabella's lips as she noticed the blush on Roy face and the small nervous squeak escape from his mouth once he felt her delicate finger tracing the symbol on his chest. The golden-haired beauty could not help, but to think that his nervousness around her was somewhat cute and adorable.

She nodded her head, while listening to Roy explain that the symbol did not actually mean anything to help, other than the fact the thought that it matched his style. "Mhm, I understand. I think that it fits you quite well." She stated, flashing him one of her alluring smiles.

::Awesome! Time to start cooking!" She stated, following him around the kitchen to gather up all of the ingredients that the two of them would need to make the perfect gumbo together.

Once the two of them had gathered up all of the ingredients, Roy would start to teach Arabella everything that she needed to know about making a delicious pot of gumbo. "Whoa, you are really good at this aren't you?" She asked, smiling as she continued to watched him work his magic. She would step away for a short moment to retrieve the chicken broth and setting it aside for him to grab later.

--------------------
user posted image
Crest of Lust
PM
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: May 29 2018, 02:18 PM

Roy couldn't help but smile, the new sensation of both finding himself in a familiar situation within the kitchen now made even sweeter by the addition of the lovely Arabella helping him. He had moved with surprising grace over to the pot to check on the beignets, grabbing a pair of tongs as he waited...

His deep blue eyes narrowed for a moment as he glanced over the pot to check on the condition of the oil, his hand slowly slipping down to the dial to slowly crank up the heat. He waited for a few moments, then... PLOOP~! The beignets started to bob up to the top of the bubbling oil. Roy's grin widened as he used the tongs to fish out the pastry treats and set them on a wire rack covered with paper towels nearby as he heard Arabella's comment on his culinary magic.

"Well, when you work in a family restaurant for as long as I have, you pick up plenty of handy skills to help you out. Especially come lunch and dinner rush times... But you're not doing too shabby, either. Certainly appreciate the help when I can get it, you know?" Roy then seemed to blur for a moment as he quickly flowed over to the pot where they were making the gumbo.

It all seemed so second nature to Roy: vegetables went in with an easy flip of his hand, cooking spatula in his other hand as he started to stir in fluid motions around the pan before transferring it to the pot. Another small disappearing act later and he had grabbed the broth from the table and started to pour it in as he continued to stir.

"Hmm... we're nearly done here. All I gotta do is to work on the finishing touches and the gumbo will be ready. If you'd be so kind as to grab a few of the bowls up there in the cabinet on my right? Just above the counter there..." Roy scooted forward a bit more towards the cooking range as he pointed with his elbow up to the cabinet in question, his focus still mostly on the meal he was working on for them. This part was critical in making sure everything came together!

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Arabella de la Fontaine
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 10:04 AM

Word Count || xxx

Notes || Bleh bleh bleh

Music || Artist - Song

Tag || @Roy Alistair
Arabella nodded her had and smile. "Yes, I can definitely tell that you have spent a lot of time working in a restaurant with your family." She stated, smiling a little more as she glanced back to look at him for a few seconds. "My grandmother and mother taught me everything that I know about cooking." She added, thinking about the various French cuisines that the women in her family had taught her over the years.

After a few seconds, the golden-haired beauty would walk over towards Roy and watch him cook the sweet beignets. "Mmm, they are already starting to smell delicious, too!" She giggled, her warm amber eyes watching Roy work his magic yet again.

Once hearing Roy's next request, Arabella would nod her head and walk towards the cabinets and pulled out a few bowls for them. She did not even think about the fact that her short dress would become a little shorter as she stood on her toes and reached out for the bowls, exposing a little more of her smooth legs and thick thighs. She would place the bowls over to side before grabbing a few eating utensils and starting to set the table for them.

--------------------
user posted image
Crest of Lust
PM
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 11:05 AM

"Well, it certainly shows! You've really been a great help here with the dinner tonight... I really appreciate it, Miss Arabella." Roy's warm smile returned as he cast a glance in her direction, still busy with finishing up the gumbo. Just when it was ready to go, he smiled and turned off the heat while placing the lid on the pot.

He then slid over to the beignets that were nearly ready on the paper towel-covered drying rack and reached up to a cabinet overhead to grab the powdered sugar and a small jar of honey. He then went to another cabinet to grab a small stirring stick to use with the honey as he noticed her heading over to the cabinets to grab the bowls. "Yeah, it's one more over... there you go, that one!" He then stood back up and started to prep the final steps of the beignets as he saw her start to reach for it.

Now, working in a fast-paced restaurant, Roy's eyes had been trained to spot plenty of small details. Fashions on quickly moving patrons, a fork that had fallen on the floor that needed replacing, a sneaky customer shoveling the beignets into their purse before asking for more... and while the last one only happened a few times, Roy did not expect to see this. For when Arabella started to stretch up to grab the bowls for their meal, that beautiful red dress she wore began to inch up a bit more. More of that beautiful cream-colored skin bared for his keen eyes to see, nearly to the point where Roy began to wonder exactly what Miss Arabella had planned for that evening when he met her in the cafe that afternoon. Roy's eyes widened for a moment as he noticed this before...

POOOMPH!!! Roy had hit the powdered sugar dispenser a bit hard and suddenly covered a small area of the kitchen in a large cloud of powdered sugar. Which also meant his youthful face was also covered with the powdery white confection as he staggered back for a moment. He coughed a bit, turning away from the food and Arabella for a moment as he did so, letting out a surprised groan.

" *cough* Oh, goodness! Might have packed the *cough* dispenser a bit full again... *cough cough* Um... food's ready, at least! *cough*" Roy waved a hand in front of his face to try and disperse the bit of sugary clouds still drifting around him before turning back around with a sheepish grin on his sugar-coated face.

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Arabella de la Fontaine
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 07:49 PM

Word Count || xxx

Notes || Bleh bleh bleh

Music || Artist - Song

Tag || @Roy Alistair
Arabella nodded her head and smiled back at Roy. "No, thank you for inviting me over for dinner and allowing me to help you with cooking the meal. Believe it or not. I have been taking mental notes on how to make the perfect gumbo." She stated, smiling a little more at him before turning her attention back towards her task.

After grabbing the few eating utensils that Roy had requested for her to grab, the golden haired beauty would turn around and make her way towards the table. Her golden eyes starting to widen a bit as she noticed the massive mess that her friend had made with the powdered sugar. A couple of soft giggles escaping from her soft lips as she watched the thick cloud of white sugar surround his face. "I look away for a few seconds and come back to you all covered in powered sugar!" She pointed out, laughing a little harder as she started to walk towards him.

"Yeah, I think it is safe to assume that you got a little carried away with the sugar." She giggled, shaking her head. She would extend her index finger out and rub it against his powered sugar coated face before he managed to turn around. She collected a bit of the sugar with her finger and slowly place it into her warm mouth. She would suck the powdered sugar from her finger then flash Roy a cunning smirk. "You taste as sweet as sugar." She teased him while walking over to set the table.

--------------------
user posted image
Crest of Lust
PM
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 12:06 AM

Roy couldn't help but laugh at the situation, smiling as he heard Arabella chastising him on getting covered with sugar. It had been forever since he had this happen to him, the last time being when he was rather young and working with his mother and father learning the recipe for beignets. It was certainly a good memory, one that certainly made Roy smile even more while he listened to Arabella's laughter.

Then, she brought her finger up and placed it on his cheek. He paused for a moment as he felt her wipe a bit from his sugar-coated face and taste it. Firing off such a seductive comment made Roy happy that his face was currently covered in sugar, because she'd certainly see him turn a deep pink from the blush on his face. Poor Roy...

He gave a small nervous chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head, watching her head over to set the table before he turned towards the food once more. He grabbed a towel from nearby and used it to clean up a good portion of the sugar from his face and the countertop before starting to work on serving up the food for them.

"Aw heck... I'm just me, Miss Arabella. I didn't expect to have a flavor, but I'm at least glad that it's one you like..." Smooth... REAL smooth. Roy smirked as he thought about what he said, thankful he was turned away for the moment as he rolled his eyes and quietly shook his head. Setting his mind back at the task at hand, he soon had two bowls of gumbo ready for them as well as a plate of (slightly overcoated) beignets. He made his way over to the table and set the bowls down before gently pulling out the chair for her when she was ready to sit.

"If I may, Miss Arabella~? Tonight, we have the classic Alistair Upperline recipe for chicken and sausage gumbo for your dining pleasure this evening. Along with that, some classic beignets for you as well. I do hope that it is to your liking..." He then gave a small bow to her as he gestured to the chair for her, ready to scoot her in when she took a seat. Once she had started eating, he would sit down in the chair next to her and start eating as well.

@Arabella de la Fontaine

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^
Arabella de la Fontaine
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 01:55 PM

Word Count || xxx

Notes || Bleh bleh bleh

Music || Artist - Song

Tag || @Roy Alistair
Arabella placed her dainty hand against her mouth before allowing a few quick giggles to escape from her sweet lips. She could not help to find to Roy's statement towards his own comment regarding his taste. "I should not have been too surprised though, you are a sweet guy after all from what I can tell, so far." She added as a playful smirk tugged against the corners of her lips.

"Great! We're ready to taste the food!" She smiled, as Roy grabbed her attention with his previous words. She would not waste any time with walking over towards the dining area with him. She would take a seat and allow him to scoop her more towards the table. "Merci!" She told him, flashing him with a stunning smile. She would place a neat over her lap then grab her utensils and glance over towards Roy. She wanted to make sure that he had managed to take his seat and prepare himself for the dinner before digging into her own food. "Everything looks so delicious. I am sure that it is as good as it looks and smell!" She added with a smile.

--------------------
user posted image
Crest of Lust
PM
^
Roy Alistair
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 05:40 PM

Once Arabella was seated, Roy smiled and took his seat beside her as he pulled his bowl in a bit closer. The wonderfully spicy smell tickled his nose playfully as he wafted a bit of the steam closer to himself. A small delighted shiver ran down his spine before he turned to look at Arabella again.

"I would certainly hope so. I've spent a great deal of my life in the kitchen with my family, so I've had plenty of time to practice. Plus, food always seems to taste better when you make it for a friend. So, go ahead and dig in! I'm... oh, I nearly forgot. I normally like my gumbo just a bit hotter, but I went with a milder blend this time. Be right back, I'm gonna grab a bit of Tabasco for mine..." Roy smiled, scooting his chair out a little before standing up to go grab the bottle from the kitchen. In the meantime, he glanced over his shoulder at her while he spoke up.

"So... how much of the Digital World have you seen? I mean, you told me that you met a little Dracomon at the Trailmon Station and you took a ride with Mole, but... how much have you actually seen of the place? I could show you some rather beautiful camping grounds me and my friend found while we were out there..." He glanced about at his spice cabinet, quietly sorting through bottles as he tried to find where he had put it. He had asked for it to be shipped from New Orleans from his family's restaurant... so, he was certain it was somewhere nearby. He then turned to open the fridge, instantly spotting it in the door as he smiled. So the landlord DID get the order and brought it in! He was such a nice guy...

Roy then turned to return to the table with the Tabasco bottle, letting a few good drops fall into his gumbo to help make it a bit spicier before he started to dig in. Being courteous, though, he made sure to cover his mouth with his hand as he swallowed his bite before speaking again. "I mean... if you want to, of course. Me and my partner were kinda big on being out in the Digital World... and unfortunately, most Rookies don't have homes and hotels that are more sized to tall folks like me unless they're Champions..." He idly scratched his cheek with his finger while he waited to hear what she'd have to say.

--------------------
Epicurism

Crest of Epicurism
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.