updates
FEB 10 How'dy folks! This is your friendly neighbourhood mineral welcoming you all to the site, both new and old! There are going to be some changes from Season 1 as we move into Season 2, so please bare with us here. With a new season comes new changes, such as Tokyo, JP opening up as a playable area and Japan getting it's own digital world server. Crests will also be replaced with something new, so look forward to it.

As always, any questions and concerns will be heard, and suggestions are welcomed as well. Just understand that the focus of the site cannot be lost, and so no everything will be incorporated into the mechanics and plot. Even so, go forth and plot and have fun!

Current Episodes: S: 2 E: I

roster
MEMBER GROUP M/08 F/07
DIGIDESTINED (ADV) 02 01
DIGIDESTINED (D-3) 01 00
TAMERS 03 02
SAVERS 01 02
GUARDIANS 00 00
CIVILIANS 00 00
DIGIMON 01 02

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

Made a mistake (OPEN)
Mateo Blu
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 08:07 AM

Digidestined (D-3)

N/A yrsinventory
plotterGenie of the Lamp
digidexapplication

Mateo Blu

“Ok...well it’s been what...days now since i got this thing...and nothing...and i do mean absolutely nothing has happened.” MAteo called out to himself. Not caring for a moment that he was the only one there, as far as he knew anyways. Speaking to himself like this had become a bit of a habit of his, if he was being honest. “I thought this thing was suppose to make me into some kind of special chosen child or something…”: He said clutchign the digivice close to his chest, wondering for the hundreth time since he got it, if perhaps he’d gotten it by accident.

It made senses after all. Unlike the rest of the...what did they call themselves. Digidestined? Or was it tamer...well whatever it was they called themselves all had some kind of partner. A digimon...if he wasn’t mistaken. A weird looking tiny monster that acted as their best friend and protected...the idea alone was enough to excitement to his very core. Having someone there that actually wanted to be around him. It was too much, but of coursse that was over a week ago...A week he spent imagining his ‘digimon’ and what exactly it might be. Though he knew literally next to nothing about digimon he couldn’t help but imagine how the thing might look.

So after oa week of doing nothing more than dreaming about his digital partner and just how he or she might show up...Mateo was starting to think that maybe this was all some kind of coincidence. That the digivice might of just ended up with him...for no reason or by sheer mistake. The universe made mistakes like that from time to time right? It had to...Well regardless if it had in the past, it certainly did now. There was no way this was his digivice… He thought forlornly as he continued to clutch the digivice tightly in his hand, his gaze wandering like his thoughts.

PMEmail
^
Sigmund Sauer
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 09:15 AM

I. NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME?

If his own Digivice hadn't beeped, he probably wouldn't have noticed the kid. Sitting up in a tree he liked to frequent while he read, the young blonde looked down to bear his hazel eyes upon the lad. It didn't take long for him to notice the Digivice that had alarmed his own, either. And, from the looks it, they were of the same type. Looking around and wondering where Lunamon had run off to now during her 'outdoor time', Sigmund bookmarked and closed the book he was reading, shoving it back into his messenger bag shortly thereafter. Swinging both his legs off the side of the branch he sat upon, he called out to the stranger from above. "Yo! You know how to work that thing?" He inquired with a beaming smile, rocking his legs back and forth. It was a valid question, though, not just a witty remark. Not too long ago in the forest, he'd been taught himself.

Without warning, the young man would hop down off the branch and land safely on the ground below with a dull thud. Straightening in posture and gathering himself, the young blonde extended his hand in greeting. "The name's Sigmund." He spoke, shaking the guy's hand if his was taken. "I'm guessing you're a new Digidork?" He joked, looking in both directions in search of any strange looking creatures. He didn't see any new Digimon nearby. But, if the guy was anything like him, he made sure to keep his Digimon partner's existence a secret at all costs. It was only the responsible thing to do, after all.

gotta keep one jump ahead of the breadline, one swing ahead of the sword

--------------------
user posted image

"I'd stay and talk, but you're a bit of an asshole!"

timeline | templates | group | digital world outfit
PM
^
Aiden Cooper
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 12:11 PM

"The park is just as beautiful as it once was."

And that was saying something. Among all the random digimon attacks that had happened in the months he played hero he was surprised the city itself didn't just collapse and break apart. Sure, there were moments when things did get severely damaged such as the attack on Tower Mall. And there was that massive blizzard on the city that nearly froze everyone to death. Sheer madness, Digimon caused.

Aiden had only been back for a few days now, but even during that brief time he did try once to go back to the Digital World. Maybe he could see Gentiana and Magetsu again. Nothing worked though. He had learned that the human world and digital world had been separated for good, and so there was no way to get back into that life anymore. He didn't even have his digivice anymore, as during a battle he had with a super powerful Mega on his own he was separated from it and his partners. And that was the end of his digital world life.

Funny how fortune and destiny worked though, as the moment his thoughts began rolling over his time with digimon did he spot a boy holding out a digivice himself. And then another approached when he heard the most curious thing. "Digidork".

"Well hello there. Seems like I caught a few interesting diginerds out in the park yeha?"

"AIDEN" | "GENTIANA" | "MAGETSU"
balance is the key to survival.. for everyone

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
Mateo Blu
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 06:19 PM

Digidestined (D-3)

N/A yrsinventory
plotterGenie of the Lamp
digidexapplication

Mateo Blu

Standing off on his own, or so he thought, Mateo gazed off into the distant horizon. Noticing the dimming of the lights, as the moon slowly rose into the night’s sky. The stars coming out to greet the moon almost as if they were old friends or something. The thought alone brought a bit of a smile to his lips, as he brushed his hair to the side with his fingers. Pulling both his thoughts and gaze from the view, Mateo focused once more on the device in his hand. Twisting it a few times as he held it, trying to look it over for what felt like the hundredth time in the last hour.

Thankfully though he was saved from this by a voice calling out to him. Catching him completely off guard, so much so that he felt his body jerk around in mild shock, as his eyes bounce from one spot to the next trying to find out who exactly was calling out to him. Honestly it didn’t take to long before he noticed the young man lounging in a nearby tree. So close in fact that he wondered how lost in his own thoughts was he that he hadn’t noticed the guy before now. It was just odd…but sadly hardly that out of character for him.

Shrugging it off, as he always did, he tried not to look to deep into things, as he clutched his digivice close to his chest. More out of an odd sense of protection and ownership of it, as the young man dropped down from the tree. Landing not to far from Mateo at all, with a sense of confidence about himself that Mateo couldn’t help but feel a bit envious over. Arching his brow, Mateo’s gaze darted from the guy to his digivice, back to him as he contemplated his answer.

“Uhhh….” He said stumbling over his words a bit, as he tried to push his naturally nervous nature to the side, in order to actually give a coherent answer. “Oh..uh yes…well kind of…wait do you know what this is?” He said holding the device up, only now noticing the screen and how a light beeping nosie was coming from it. How on earth did he miss that…” What heck is it doing..” He asked outloud, speaking more to himself than to the stranger, as his gaze narrowed on the device.

Of course Mateo could have gone on indefinitely with his questions. Lord knows he had enough of them and he wouldn't have mind having some some answers to them. But just as she was about to ask them another boys and like the one before a voice he didn't know crawled out to the both of them catching his attention. Without meaning to Mateo jerked his head around as he saw a peculiar young man. "What you know about this too"he said as he looked down at his Digivice and confusion before meeting both the men's game. Taking a step back Matteo clutches Digivice tightly suddenly feeling nervous.
PMEmail
^
Sigmund Sauer
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 07:52 PM

During a time not too long ago, he was completely oblivious as to the functions of his Digivice himself. Without the help he'd received from Neil and Idunn, it definitely would have taken the young blonde a while longer to grow accustomed to it. But, as things stood, Sigmund had certainly managed to get a handle on it. These days, he was looking up programs and alterations on the device that he never even would have believed to be possible. Nothing too crazy, of course. But definitely stuff that could come in handy in certain situations. When the currently nameless young man asked his questions, however, Sigmund was more than happy to answer them. "That, my friend, is a Digivice. A D-3 model, to be exact. It's the same as mine. And, right now, it seems to be picking up on its location. There was a bit of lag there, though..." He muttered, examining the device from afar before a voice came out from nearby and diverted his attention.

Sigmund turned to lay his hazel eyes upon the newcomer, raising a brow at the appearance of yet another chosen. He could only guess as much, anyway. The guy certainly carried that aura about him, the blonde barista thought. Yet again, the kid's device only picked up on one Digivice nearby. It would have beeped twice otherwise. If this guy was the real deal... what had happened to his? "Who you callin' Diginerds, you Diginerd?" He replied rather casually, eyeing the man's fabulous cannon of hair. Boy, that do was impressive. How many bottles of gel or mousse went into that, Sigmund had no idea. But he certainly had to take a moment to admire the time that surely went into it. It harkened back to the days of 50's rock n' roll a bit. Or maybe that was just him imprinting his fondness of the music and the hair-do's of that time on him. Regardless, he thought it was cool.

Locking eyes with the stranger, the barista then buoyantly smiled. "I'm kidding. Looks like we do have ourselves a little Mexican stand-off though." He went on, looking between them both. "Except we're not standing off and there aren't any Mexicans around. As far as I can tell, anyway..." He pensively thought, cupping his chin with his forefinger and thumb as he looked at them and wondered. Then, suddenly bursting out of his momentary trance, he moved on and extended a fist bump towards Aiden. "Hey, I'm Sigmund by the way. German on my dad's side and Spanish on my mom's. Born and raised a Cali boy, though." He winked, making a soft 'explosion' sound should Aiden return his fist bump and grinning widely afterwards.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Aiden Cooper
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 03:15 PM

"Ohhh boy, that's a D-3 ain't it?"

Aiden beamed brightly as he saw the red haired boy clutch the digivice in his hands and taking a step back. He had no qualms about pointing out the obvious at this point, especially since it was evident by now that boy of the younger boys before him were affiliated with digimon on some degree. Either that or Aiden just made a huge mistake by telling someone who happened to steal a digivice what it was.

This dirty-blond haired boy was quite something else though. Entertaining to say the least. That was a good thing though because he seemed easy to get along with, and that made the ease into learning just what all he had experienced, if anything, easier to get to.

"A pleasure, Sigmund. The name's Aiden. Not entirely sure what all I am, besides black and white. I didn't know my parents too well, heh. A Tower City boy myself through and through though."

Aiden reached out and bumped fists with the other boy. He couldn't help but laugh at Sigmund's explosive personality. And that left only one other person here - the other stranger with the red hair. He seemed less than willing to participate or open up, preferring to stay back away from the two males who easily mingled with one another. Aiden grinned and turned his arm, holding out the fist-bump that had been generously offered to him by Sig, now to the stranger.

"And who might you be, fellow chosen child?"

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
Mateo Blu
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 07:43 PM

Digidestined (D-3)

N/A yrsinventory
plotterGenie of the Lamp
digidexapplication

Mateo Blu

“Was there?”: He said with a bit of confusion in his tone, as he looked between the two men. Still keeping his distance from them, for his own comfort mind you, as he continued to clutch the d-3, as the one kid had called it, tightly to his chest. It was clear that Mateo was on his guard, after all 2 complete strangers appeared out of nowhere, and they both seemed to know more about this ‘digital’ stuff than he did, which honeslt wasn’t that surprising. After all he’d only had the thing for about what...a week now? Still if they had digivices like him, where were their digimon? Did they even have partners? He wondered solemly to himself.

“I’m still learning about this thing...i didn’t even know it could beep like this…” He added finally drawing the digivice away from his chest, as he looked it over. Noticing that there were dots now instead of the one. No doubt to reflect the fact that there was another kid here. “So this thing tells me when there’s other people with digivices around...cool.” Mateo said though he said it with a less than enthusiastic voice. After all he wasn’t entirely sure being able to track others like this was necessarily a good thing. It sort of depended on the person and their intentions didn’t it?

“Digi nerd…” He said in a slight whisper, as he mulled over the word for a bit. After a moment though he simply shrugged at the word. As if deciding it really wasn’t that big of a deal. “I’ve been called worse…” He added trying his utmost best not to stare at the dude’s massive hair style. Holly hell though it was quickly becoming a herculean task. One that he wasn’t sure he’d be able to keep up for long, as his attention seemed to naturally be drawn to the man’s rather impressive due.

“Chosen child...yeah right…” he said with a bit of sarcastic edge to his words that wqs meant to come off as slightly comical, as he took in a deep hair. Though he didn’t quite undertstand it, something about knowing their names calmed Mateo down. If only just slightly. At least now they weren’t total strangers right? And the fact that they were being friendly and knew about this stuff, had to mean that they were allies right? Or maybe he was just lookingn way to into this. Shaking his head, Mateo found himsself lost in his own thoughts, thankfully though he was dragged back to the moment as Aiden called out to him. His commanding voice instantly capturing his attention, as his eyes drifted toowards him.

Slowly, Mateo’s lips spread into a rather warm smile, as his shoulders slumped a bit. His guard dropping ever so slightly as he realized who ever these people were, they weren’t here to hurt him. He hoped. “Well...I’m Mateo. Puerto Rican on my mom’s side, and american on my dad. I just moved to tower city a few weeks ago...So i guess i’m pretty new...ok i’m sorry...i just...no i just can’t. I can’t keep ignoring this massive elephant in the room…” He said as his eyes darted down to his digivice for a moment, before looking between the men again. “Dude...how the hell do you get your hair like that…” He said playfully calling out Aiden, as he gestured to the man’s due.
PMEmail
^
Sigmund Sauer
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 08:51 PM

Despite the lack of a Digivice on his person, this Aiden character certainly seemed to know his stuff. Or, at the very least, the type of Digivice present. That certainly spoke to his credibility. Not entirely. After all, he was sure there were people out there who knew about Digimon and didn't exactly have the best intentions. But enough to assuage Sigmund's suspicion and let his gut feelings surface. And his gut feelings told him the guy was legit. Exactly who he was and what he'd been through, however, was still a mystery he intended to solve.

As soon as the stranger spoke up, of course, Sigmund returned the majority of his attention to him. His name was Mateo, and he was new to Tower City. When he started to express the inability to keep something to himself, the blonde barista raised a curious brow. He wondered exactly what was this 'elephant in the room' he spoke of. The fact that all of this was pretty crazy? That they had all gathered here by what seemed to be complete coincidence? That Sigmund wasn't as white bread as he seemed to be? Well... no. Not exactly.

Sigmund laughed, placing his hands on his hips and leaning forward towards the newbie. "You're standing there, holding a device destined for you to use against monsters from another dimension... and that's what's on your mind?" Sigmund grinned, eyes bright with humor. "I like you already, pal." But the burning question, of course, still needed to be answered. So, turning to Aiden and straightening in posture, the blonde expectedly raised his brow and smiled.

"So... you gonna fill us in on the secret or what?"

Meanwhile, in the wilderness of the park several meters away, the rabbit Digimon known as Lunamon scampered to the border where the bushes ended. The two ears on the top half of her head twitched when she heard voices nearby and she stopped, concealed by the dark green foliage. Her red eyes set upon the trio standing in the stone-paved clearing, completely unaware that the other two were Digidestined. Curious to hear exactly what they were saying, she receded back into the bushes to run around and get a bit closer.

TAG: @Aiden Cooper, @Mateo Blu

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Aiden Cooper
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 06:54 PM

"Wahahaha! Ah, you're quite the character there, Mateo!"

Aiden bellowed out in laughter. What was once a conversation with building and falling tensions, like a taut wire, now became a more or less relaxed atmosphere. The three boys had quickly grown to relax, to a healthy degree, around one another and ease into the conversation without having to be dragged along. Sure, Mateo himself seemed like more or less the shy and reclusive type but he too was able to at least allow himself to enjoy the moment.

"It's all genetic my dudes. You just gotta have the potential to have hair this good."

Aiden laughed again, obviously kidding about the reason behind it but never the less enjoying a good laugh with guys he just met. After a little bit of more small talk, allowing the other boys to converse among themselves too so it wasn't just him talking, Aiden finally brought up the question he had been wondering about.

"So, if you guys have digivices, what digimon did you get?"

He curiously looked from one to the other, not seeing any visible partners around in the immediate viscinity himself. The two had D-3 types, meaning they couldn't hide their digimon in their digivices as he could. He didn't have his own digivice on him either, meaning he had no access to the powers it granted him normally.

"I myself used to have a Persiamon. We got into a lot of trouble together, but she was one of my best friends. Trust me, never take your partner for granted."

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
Mateo Blu
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 08:10 PM

Digidestined (D-3)

N/A yrsinventory
plotterGenie of the Lamp
digidexapplication

Mateo Blu

“What…” He said in a mock whinning voice. “Parrallel dimensions inhabited by digital monsters i can understand. There’s a science for it...but gravity defying hair...that’s a bit too surreal for me.” He said chuckling softly to himself. Well of nothing else, he thought to himself, he was definitely going to get along with Sigmund. The guy seemed to have a pretty good sense of humor, which simply a prerequisit for anyone that Mateo met.

Otherwise instead of coming off comical, he simply came off as an annoying dumb ass. Well ok maybe he’d get along with both of them. Aiden seemed to have just as good a sense of humor as Sigmund did. Quickly, far quicker than he might of guessed, Mateo found his guard lowering the longer he spent with these guys. It was clear for any idiot, like him, to see they didn’t mean him any harm. They were just average kids like him. Well as average as a digi destined could be anyways. Chuckling, Mateo stood along side the others, meeting their friendly looks with one of his own.

The tone in the conversation seemed to take a sharp turn for the worst, as Aiden called out. Asking them what their individiual digimonwere. The fact that Mateo didn’t have a digimon, at least not one that he knew of anyways, was actually something that weighed rather heavily on his mind. The fact he still hadn’t found his partners while others met theirs instantly troubled him a bit. It wasn’t exactly fair that here he was...a digi destined like the others, but didn’t have any digimon to show for it. Aside from that he couldn’t keep himself from thinking about what could of happened. The dark thoughts came unbidden to his mind, forcing him to think of every dark scenario that could of happened.

Shakking his head, he tried to focus on anything else. Finding a distraction in the form of Aiden, Mateo listened intently as he spoke. His spirits sinking all the more, when he caught the almost tragic way Aiden spoke. Had he lost his digimon? Curiously Mateo wanted to know, but even he knew that was perhaps going a bit to far. Especially with someone he’d only jsut met. Still if the way he spoke was any indication, Mateo had to assume he had. Death...it always comes down to death, he thought bitterly to himself, his grasp on his digivice tightening a bit, as he thought about his mother for a moment, before shrugging the thoughts aside.

“Actually...to be honest amigoes...i haven’t met my partner yet. I just found this thing in my locker one day. On top of my class books...not sure how it got there or how long its been
PMEmail
^
Sigmund Sauer
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 02:12 PM

Now then Siggy Mund, I've seen your frown and it's like looking down the barrel of a gun, and it goes off and out come all these words, oh there's a very pleasant side to you, a side I much prefer
There was a good-hearted chuckle from the barista at the mention of genetics. "Aw, c'mon. We don't all have Elvis Presley as a grandad twice removed!" The young man joked. "Guess we're just gonna have to wait for technology to catch up with the exciting hair-do's, Matt." He shrugged, speaking to their new Hispanic friend right after. Although he doubted that technology could ever replicate that. Within their lifetime, anyway.

Like the unexpected crescendo in a subtle jazz tune, the conversation suddenly shifted from the cannon of stylish black hair on Aiden's head to the whereabouts of their respective Digimon. To have the inquiry pop up so suddenly and direct caught Sigmund off guard, but only because the lad wasn't used to talking about such things openly. He stood silent for a moment, curious to hear what they had to say about theirs. Aiden clearly had been close to this Persiamon and the blonde took his words of advice to heart-- even if Laika acted more like a 'domineering older sister' than a 'best friend'. Even in the short time they'd been together, Sigmund couldn't imagine going on without her. He wanted to ask Aiden what had happened... but he sensed that the moment wasn't right to dive into such a personal matter. He knew there was definitely a story there, but they'd only just met.

A slightly foreboding silence seemed to fill the air when Mateo explained his state of things, about his own Digimon-- or, rather, lack thereof. Much like Lunamon's arrival into this world, the circumstances surrounding his Puerto Rican friend's introduction to the Digital World struck a rather odd chord. Sigmund still hadn't been made aware of much of the workings of said world or how Digimon were paired with their human partners. Even Laika had hardly a clue. But he did know one thing for sure. "It's alright, pal." He spoke, breaking the momentary pause as he reached out and gently patted Mateo's shoulder. "You wouldn't have that Digivice if there wasn't a Digimon out there for you somewhere. I'm sure they just got lost somewhere along the way... but they'll find you. I promise." He warmly smiled.

Then, placing both hands on his hips as he turned to and fro, he sighed. "As for me, well... the Lunamon I got paired with is around here somewhere... oh, hold up." The lightbulb behind the panels of his eyes switched on as he produced his Digivice from his pocket and maneuvered his way to stand alongside Mateo. "Check this out," The barista smiled, softly elbowing the boy's arm to watch him as he fiddled around with the otherworldly device. "We're gonna find her using this thing!"

Irritated red eyes narrowed on the trio from the bushes.

TAG: @Mateo Blu, @Aiden Cooper
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Aiden Cooper
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 08:36 PM

"Mmn, so you're one of the late bloomers too then."

Aiden gave a slow nod as he crossed his arms across his broad chest. His words were a bit mysterious and foreboding, even if he didn't mean for them to be. Looking at Mateo's scenario, it reminded him of his sister's. A Chosen Child with a digivice and digimon somewhere out there, but nowhere to be seen as far as he knew. To him, it was better than getting her directly involved in these wars.

"I didn't mean to sound cryptic. It's just I know someone else who got a digivice and hasn't met their partner yet either. Like Sigmund said though, everything will work out for you. We're not chosen for just any o' reason, after all."

His rather serious tone became more light hearted and his smile returned. It was good to see Sigmund be such a helping hand to the more inexperienced boy, even if it was quite possible that Sigmund himself was new to all this too.

"A Lunamon huh? I have a friend who had one of those. Cute little things."

The young man chuckled. Just then an obvious indication of an idea forming in the blond's head came up and he moved over to Mateo while Aiden watched. Even though he also had a friend who used a D-3, the functions of it were still a mystery to the man and so he stood by and observed.

"Ooh, lesse how this turns out."

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
Mateo Blu
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 05:31 PM

Digidestined (D-3)

N/A yrsinventory
plotterGenie of the Lamp
digidexapplication

Mateo Blu

“See…” he said in a softer, more docile voice as Sigmund reached out, the weight of his hand on his shoulder was almost comforting. Almost. “That’s what i’m kind of worried about.” He said in an earnest tone, as he jerked his head to the side, catching sight of both boys before finally voicing his fears. “I’m afraid...something might of happened to him or something...and...well it’s just not a good feeling. I hope he’s ok…” he said feeling slightly better, finally able to get that fear off his chest like this, to share it with others who possibly knew where he was coming from, was the perfect cathardic for him.

“Late bloomers ? is that what they call us? Geeze not enough that i was the last kid in gym to get big boy hair on my chest...now i’m the last kid to get a digimon.” He added with a playfully sarcastic tone, as he fshot Aiden a comical grin to let him know he was only joking.

He hated that he was in part to blame for the sudden gloomy nature the conversation, and honestly the entire atmosphere around them, seem to take. Normally he was such a happy go lucky guy. You, couldn’t get him to start smilling, but...here...he felt oddly vulnerable in front of the others, and what was perhaps even more startling was the fact that he was ok with feeling that way. It’d been quite some time since he’d let his guard down, around the time his mother died a few years back.

He’d managed to forget just how nice it felt sharing with others like this. Even if they were complete strangers. Well not complete strangers, not anymore. Honestly Mateo might of sunken further into his own gloom, if it hadn’t been for Sigmund. Drawing him out of his funk, the handsome young man stood beside Mateo, causing him to straighten up. Drawing to his full height, he glanced to the side, then back at his own digivice as he tried to understand what exactly he was talking about. Glancing at his screen, he could make out...2 red blinking dots. Ok that was weird, he thought mindlessly to himself.

“What are you talking about?”
PMEmail
^
Sigmund Sauer
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 10:29 PM

Now then Siggy Mund, I've seen your frown and it's like looking down the barrel of a gun, and it goes off and out come all these words, oh there's a very pleasant side to you, a side I much prefer
Aiden had mentioned knowing a friend with a Lunamon, and Sigmund turned to the young man with a raised brow. "Oh?" His mind immediately went to the superstar he'd met at the Café Chatton not too long ago. Just before he could delight in the fact that it was more than likely the one and only Chloe he was talking about, however-- after all, he figured the chances of there being a third Digidestined with a Lunamon in the same city were pretty slim-- his D-3 began to chime. The sound captured the attention of the trio, and the blonde barista didn't skip a beat as he explained how it worked with a wide smile. "Okay-- now it might be a bit different for yours, Matt-- but if it notifies you with that 'ding' that usually means your Digimon is pretty darn close. Then you just gotta switch it on like this, and click the doohickey there, annnnd... voila! Super simple."

The screen now displayed the two blinking dots for their respective Digivices, huddled closely together but color-coded to distinguish one from the other. A few inches behind those dots, however, what looked like an 8-bit alien icon from the game Space Invader blinked. Sigmund made a mental note to tag Mateo's Digivice in his own before continuing. "Now if those coordinates are correct, then our Lunamon is riiiiiiight..."

He spun around, pointed finger readied. "-- Behind us!"

The enthusiasm behind his reveal, however, was curbed as soon as the four-eared rabbit tackled him. "You're a hopeless fool!" The cute childlike voice scolded, crashing into a heap with the barista before promptly sandwiching his face between her paws and squeezing as she shook it left and right with an angry pout.

Helpless, the young blonde tried his best to communicate with garbled speech through his now forcibly puckered lips. "D-Derr kool! Derr-- Derr Digidended! Digidended, Daika!"

Somehow understanding the words, the Laika abruptly stopped with her abuse... then sharply turned towards the two young men behind her with a suspicious glare. Rising from her place upon Sigmund's chest (but not bothering to step off just yet), the petite bunny's antennae twitched. "... Digidestined?" She repeated, acknowledging Mateo's D-3... then turning her analytical gaze onto Aiden. Words weren't required to know she was wondering where his had gone-- if, in fact, he was another destined child.

With a defeated sigh, Sigmund dropped his head back and remained splayed out on the ground. "Guys... meet Laika. Laika-- the guys." He spoke, introducing them with a half-hearted gesture of his hand and hoping they would share their names with her... if the stalker hadn't already eavesdropped on them. Which, if he knew her well enough, she probably had.

TAG: @Aiden Cooper, @Mateo Blu
BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Aiden Cooper
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 07:18 PM

"Hoho! That things pretty accurate, ain't it?"

Aiden watched Sigmund demonstrate the capabilities of the digivice, and in doing so had found his own partner right when she came barreling out of the bushes. One moment the blond was on his feet, the next he was on his back. Indeed there was his Lunamon tearing into his face. It was quite odd to see one Lunamon as a boy, and another as a girl, even if in reality Aiden knew gender was just an "idea" to digimon as opposed to sex among humans.

"Laika huh? It's a pleasure to meet you."

The man smiled down to the long eared bunny-creature. That was an interesting name. Where'd it originate from? He wondered a bit more about Sigmund's partner, seeing as she seemed rather hostile - in a friendly way - and commanding. Just like his partner had when he was new to it all.

"My name's Aiden. My partner isn't around, and she had my digivice so.. I'll just have to introduce all of you next time."

He laughed, rubbing the back of his head like some jolly old man.

"Care though. We don't want random people seeing her walking and talking.. Although, I spose you may be able to pass her off as an exotic animal."

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply //
New Topic //
New Poll

AFFILIATES

Click HERE to affiliate with KiA!

FH Reluctant Heroes

CREDITS;; skin and CFS are by Ames of Shine.
custom board structure script is by black of CODE.
Miniprofiles by Thunderlizard of Shine.